Paw Growth Challenge

Archive of the "Macro Art" forum.

Paw Growth Challenge

Postby Lorekeep » Mon Jul 12, 2004 2:33 am

Hi everyone ^^ I attached this little image here that I commissioned from Picklejuice. It's not exactly Macro, but it's getting there. I've decided that when The Process comes back, I'm going to have a special section devoted to feet TFs of all kinds. So Transformation + Platforms + Growth seems to be a very nice theme for that!

Anyway, I was hoping to stir some new content, so I'm putting out a challenge to artists to do some foot TF/Growth out of footwear, socks, or otherwise. This'll be going on my site to hopefully fill up the section with more files, and will include links and e-mails to the original artists. So free press! And on one of the most popular transformation sites evah!

So I'm hoping at least one person takes me up on this. Just a general reminder, The Process is mostly about the changes in female form, so I'd prefer to see that. And, hey, I like um the platforms =)

So go wild! I'd love to see you guys try. I know there's a lot of good artists here ^^
Attachments
platformbootrip.gif
platformbootrip.gif (24.45 KiB) Viewed 3060 times
Lorekeep
Gojira
Gojira

Postby Lionor » Mon Jul 12, 2004 5:51 pm

the idea is good the pic is great save for the shoes.
uugghhhhh!!!!! why would any respectable where those?
yuck i hope that they are destroyed by the new huge feet.
this av is thaks to khei!
Hey drakkelskull thanks for your friendship and ill soon hae my own web page up and running soon enouh.Its not my fault my muscles are to big for my clothes! ITS NOT!
Lionor
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Location: standing over the girls and flexing.Making them gasp at how larg my muscles are. ;)

Postby Rough_Edge » Mon Jul 12, 2004 8:06 pm

Lionor wrote:the idea is good the pic is great save for the shoes.

Pretty good job. I mean, if you do it the traditional way where you tear something down by the way its carried out, like coloring methods and all that, it can be argued easier. The way you do it, with the trashing the actual content and all is very well done since it has a "Why did you even do it in the first place" kind of charm to it." Maybe in your 37 posts per day you could take a few seconds to ask yourself if what you are typing is really relevant, and\or polite.

-

Anyway, it sounds like an interesting idea. Thanks for the image, since before that I wasn't quite sure I knew what you were talking about. Its not quite my thing, but I think I might try it sometime for fun.
Rough_Edge
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Lorekeep » Mon Jul 12, 2004 8:13 pm

Lionor wrote:the idea is good the pic is great save for the shoes.

Aww, I like platforms. But to each their own. ^^
Lorekeep
Gojira
Gojira

Postby Lionor » Mon Jul 12, 2004 8:38 pm

whoo im sorry, that wasnt what i ment.
sorry dude i wasnt thinking. s\orry.
this av is thaks to khei!
Hey drakkelskull thanks for your friendship and ill soon hae my own web page up and running soon enouh.Its not my fault my muscles are to big for my clothes! ITS NOT!
Lionor
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Location: standing over the girls and flexing.Making them gasp at how larg my muscles are. ;)

Postby Guardianslade » Tue Jul 13, 2004 5:12 am

Inserts huge plug! I love shoe bursting and everything with it too. I put up a paw transformation one at my site a while back and here be the links.

http://kittyslade.tfcentral.com/gallery ... oottfpart1

http://kittyslade.tfcentral.com/gallery ... oottfpart2

just in case no one has seen them.

That is actually my shoe at the time. And also a bunny foot.
Since im a huge paw lover *fave part of tf or any furry pic. They tend to be a huge part of whati love to draw.

Ive also made a replica of keanons morrigan shoe bursting tf , but its almost exact so i dont post it around. (was learning shoe burst) :)

And come see the rest of the site too if you like. Transformations of all types and macro too ;) Take care!

hey lorekeep pj didnt happen to rip the rest of the shoe did he? :) just joking. some of his better work though:) Yay paws!

http://kittyslade.tfcentral.com
Never give up, always follow your heart, always believe in yourself.
Guardianslade
Attack of the 50ft
Attack of the 50ft

Postby Lorekeep » Tue Jul 13, 2004 12:29 pm

How dare you copy Keanon's Morrigan Boot Rip....can I see? >=)
Lorekeep
Gojira
Gojira

Postby Vicks » Wed Jul 14, 2004 3:05 am

My Neru charascter has huge paws.
If you copied this to read it, put it in your profile

<i>Kooloo Limpah!</i> © Tingle
Vicks
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Guardianslade » Wed Jul 14, 2004 4:22 am

Yes you may. However before you view it please understand a few things.

One this piece is over two years old. In my view it is absolute crap. For these reasons. I now draw huge as in gigantic on huge paper. allowing massive detail. that was made all on a 8x11 piece of paper.

Second i inked that with a new pigma brush pen, not the normal type i usually use, and it was my first time learning with that pen. The material was so old, i simply deemed it unusable for posting due to its origin of where i saw it. And figured hey its drawn good for ink practice.

So please if you think its good then great! If not please realize what i draw now is vastly superior to it. Even the bunny foot tf, it had no claws and a terrible model for the shoe and was meant for practice. But hey one mans junk is a another mans treasure yes? ;)

And so enjoy! or hate or critique or whatever! ;) Take care!

http://kittyslade.tfcentral.com/morriganfeetink.jpg
Never give up, always follow your heart, always believe in yourself.
Guardianslade
Attack of the 50ft
Attack of the 50ft

Postby Lorekeep » Wed Jul 14, 2004 12:34 pm

Haha, it's cute. But I think you should update this now =P I wouldn't mind having a new foot TF you make featured on the site, so why don't you do something like the picture above? ^_^ Thanks for sharing!
Lorekeep
Gojira
Gojira

Next

Return to Archive: Macro Art