It's Halloween!

A place for the artistic folks to post their latest creations and seek feedback.

It's Halloween!

Postby macrokat » Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:42 am

Look at that Halloween time again, and I know I'm not the only person here who gets their character dressed up. ;)
Thought it would be fun to start a thread where everyone could post pictures of their characters, or themselves dressed up for Halloween.
I know not everyone's an artist or draws their characters a lot, so if you have pictures of yourself all (fur)suited up, or otherwise for Halloween and want to share, go ahead, lets have some fun and see some good old spooky pictures. :D
Attachments
Grim Kat small.jpg
Grim Kat small.jpg (153.65 KiB) Viewed 2654 times
o..o ~squeak~
(\/)S
User avatar
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 8784
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:15 pm
Location: Oregon USA

Postby zekoalives » Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:51 am

*drool* nice! you can see everything... :lol: sorry, but it's that good!
"These boots weren't made for walking... doesn't mean I can't kick your ass..."
 /l、 NYAN!
(°
l、゙ ~ヽ
じしf_, )ノ

Love? For fools and romantics. And I'm a fool. COUNT ME IN! (also kinda dead)
User avatar
zekoalives
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event
 
Posts: 1973
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:28 pm
Location: being captain of the obvious- a place

Postby deathseal1390 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:28 pm

would it be too much to ask for 3 drawlings for this topic >.>
you know what, i found my sense of kindness ^^ and you wanna guess what? I'm making cookies for everyo- *kindness deleted* finally that's gone, now i can get back to poking people with a stick
User avatar
deathseal1390
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event
 
Posts: 2650
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:36 am

Postby Narzain » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:10 am

Her wings... are staring at meeeee!!! *flees screaming into the night and is promptly axe-murdered*

That is a seriously awesome pic. For some reason I'm just imagining Kat saying " last year for Halloween Death dressed up as me, so I'm returning the favor."
Sometimes I wrestle with my demons... and sometimes we just snuggle.

The only thing I draw well is a blank.
User avatar
Narzain
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event
 
Posts: 263
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2003 9:52 pm
Location: Just a little beyond... my means...

Postby macrokat » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:38 am

Narzain wrote:Her wings... are staring at meeeee!!! *flees screaming into the night and is promptly axe-murdered*

That is a seriously awesome pic. For some reason I'm just imagining Kat saying " last year for Halloween Death dressed up as me, so I'm returning the favor."


:lol: It does have an eye-like pattern doesn't it? That's pretty cool. :D Kewn and I have been joking that Kat's going to get scouted by the underworld for a position as a demon, so, this seemed like a good start. If she part-timed as a reaper, she could complete the full-cycle on missions. ;) 'course then she might abuse that power and just start taking people early to save time, probably not a good thing.
o..o ~squeak~
(\/)S
User avatar
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 8784
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:15 pm
Location: Oregon USA

Postby Kewney » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:57 pm

Okay Pestrel also joins the Halloween fun :wink:

She was totally hyped after she heard, that someone gets free candy if dressed up at Halloween. To increase the efficiency, she just goes out as a Macro, giving also a lift for Grim Kat... just no death finger :wink:

HQ Version: http://www.picfront.org/d/7UwO
Attachments
Pestrel Halloween fix.jpg
Gaaaw! Not my shirt not my shirt! O.o
Pestrel Halloween fix.jpg (110.39 KiB) Viewed 2453 times
User avatar
Kewney
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event
 
Posts: 2559
Joined: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:38 am
Location: Germany

Postby Narzain » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:01 pm

macrokat wrote: :lol: It does have an eye-like pattern doesn't it? That's pretty cool. :D Kewn and I have been joking that Kat's going to get scouted by the underworld for a position as a demon, so, this seemed like a good start. If she part-timed as a reaper, she could complete the full-cycle on missions. ;) 'course then she might abuse that power and just start taking people early to save time, probably not a good thing.


And then we have the "I'm not dead yet!" "You would be soon enough, look at the list." "That says I have another 25 years!" "Eh, close enough."

Then again, she might turn down the job; it'd make killing people just too easy.
Sometimes I wrestle with my demons... and sometimes we just snuggle.

The only thing I draw well is a blank.
User avatar
Narzain
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event
 
Posts: 263
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2003 9:52 pm
Location: Just a little beyond... my means...

Postby macrokat » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:56 pm

Kewney wrote:Okay Pestrel also joins the Halloween fun :wink:

She was totally hyped after she heard, that someone gets free candy if dressed up at Halloween. To increase the efficiency, she just goes out as a Macro, giving also a lift for Grim Kat... just no death finger :wink:

HQ Version: http://www.picfront.org/d/7UwO


How nice of her to give Kat a lift, I'm sure Kat's enjoying the scenery. ;)

Hmm... yeah, judging by the fact that she's facing Pestrel and not outward, Kat's definitely enjoying some part(s) of the view. :lol:
o..o ~squeak~
(\/)S
User avatar
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 8784
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:15 pm
Location: Oregon USA

Postby macrokat » Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:10 am

Aryanna likes to get dressed up for Halloween too, of course she does, she's a demon. :D
Attachments
Naughty Nun Aryanna small.jpg
Naughty Nun Aryanna small.jpg (113.61 KiB) Viewed 2344 times
o..o ~squeak~
(\/)S
User avatar
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 8784
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:15 pm
Location: Oregon USA

Postby flitchard » Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:20 am

Gives new meaning to "The Flying Nun"! :P
Who's the most remarkable, extraordinary fellow?

YOU!!!

Sindbad the Sailor!
flitchard
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event
 
Posts: 6176
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:32 pm
Location: one step ahead...

Next

Return to Macro Art

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron

Usage of this site is goverend by the AUP
phpBB skin developed by: Abdul Turan & MPFans
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
© 1997-2012, Crescendo Communications