Chloe and Clare Swimsuit Pics. Colored

A place for the artistic folks to post their latest creations and seek feedback.

Chloe and Clare Swimsuit Pics. Colored

Postby macrokat » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:18 pm

Main thread for the storie's gettin' kinda long, so here's the Swimsuit pics. from page 27 in color.
Attachments
Swimsuits Colored.jpg
Swimsuits Colored.jpg (103.92 KiB) Viewed 1425 times
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Kewney » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:45 pm

Looks pretty nice :D
I am always surprised to suddenly see Clare in black, since it doesn't look so in black and white... weird
Kewney
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby macrokat » Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:13 pm

Kewney wrote:Looks pretty nice :D
I am always surprised to suddenly see Clare in black, since it doesn't look so in black and white... weird

Yeah, that's purely a matter of cost and time, Without using all my black markers to shade my comics I go through pens and markers like crazy.

For basic framing and coloring normal markers are fine, I actually like the new Bic Mark-it markers allot, they're really inexpensive (comparatively) and unlike other markers they blend incredibly well you don't end up with streaks and other marks like most markers have.

Use a basic 4h artist pencil for the sketchwork, makes soft lines that easily erase leaving less mess.

For the actual inking I've tried allot of pens, the ones I like are Faber Castell PITT ink pens, they're a very rich black and comparably priced to Micron pens, as far as that goes, I feel they're smoother than Microns in how they spread, I've already gone through a couple sets of those in a pretty short timespan.

Soo... big tangent there, but basically I'd rather use photoshop to do black fill-ins, since actual pens, etc. gets a little pricey. It'd also be hard to draw since I'd have to remember to invert the colors, leaving Clare's eyes and mouth white while drawing.

I feel the same way though, seeing her colored is a huge difference.
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Marcusaralius76 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:56 pm

The new gear’s the dog’s bollocks. Isn’t it, girl?

Harkonnen II. A 30mm Semi-Auto Cannon.
Maximum range: 4000m. Gross weight: 345kg

Seras, let’s get revenge!
Marcusaralius76
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Return to Macro Art