- Dragonfireny - Rabid Colouring Work -

A place for the artistic folks to post their latest creations and seek feedback.

- Dragonfireny - Rabid Colouring Work -

Postby notveryathletic » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:11 pm

Sorry for the large break in submissions... Macrophile.com is still blocked over in Dubai, but thankfully now I'm back in the UK before heading to Anthrocon in a few days time I can finally upload a few things for you all here! X3

Here's something drawn by Rabid which I then coloured as a surprise for Dragonfireny, I hope you like it! ^_^
Attachments
__Dragon__s_Rage___by_notveryathletic.jpg
Art (c) Rabid @ Furaffinity
Character (c) Dragonfireny @ Furaffinity
__Dragon__s_Rage___by_notveryathletic.jpg (279.43 KiB) Viewed 3637 times
notveryathletic
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Rattus » Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:13 pm

Some of the blended light around the explosions are nice, but something looks a bit off with his colorization. MAybe he blends in too well with the greyish background?
"The metric system is the tool of the devil! My car gets forty rods
to the hogshead and that’s the way I likes it!"
Rattus
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby notveryathletic » Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:38 pm

Rattus wrote:Some of the blended light around the explosions are nice, but something looks a bit off with his colorization. MAybe he blends in too well with the greyish background?

Hmm, I not sure really... I guess I could have added more contrast... X3
notveryathletic
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby redsaber » Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:44 am

I really like it. Mmmm I wondering, I just commission Rabid something for me, and I was wondering if you could color it for me.
redsaber
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby notveryathletic » Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:49 am

redsaber wrote:I really like it. Mmmm I wondering, I just commission Rabid something for me, and I was wondering if you could color it for me.

Thank you, is that the Starfox comic series? If so I could do it, but I'd have to start during July as before that I'll be at Anthrocon and such and I have one charity commission pending too...

Preferably as there's a few pages in that comic we could do it as a charity commission, (same idea as a regular commission, but I donate the money to WWF.org to help protect tigers and such), which usually would be $7 a picture to do, but if that's too much you're welcome to note me and we'll work something out, it'd be a nice challenge to colour them all for you! =3
notveryathletic
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby johnwolf » Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:58 am

HULK SSSSSSSSSSMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH.

what it fits.
Pets name: luke
Adopt your own!
johnwolf
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby redsaber » Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:19 pm

notveryathletic wrote:
redsaber wrote:I really like it. Mmmm I wondering, I just commission Rabid something for me, and I was wondering if you could color it for me.

Thank you, is that the Starfox comic series? If so I could do it, but I'd have to start during July as before that I'll be at Anthrocon and such and I have one charity commission pending too...

Preferably as there's a few pages in that comic we could do it as a charity commission, (same idea as a regular commission, but I donate the money to WWF.org to help protect tigers and such), which usually would be $7 a picture to do, but if that's too much you're welcome to note me and we'll work something out, it'd be a nice challenge to colour them all for you! =3

Oh so you've seen it. Cool. :D I'm thinking about posting them here. Rabid said he wouldn't mind if I posted them elsewhere.

So let me see I'm hearing this correct, because I do not want to get things mixed up or anything. You're going to charge only $7.00 for each page so that would be $56.00 total. If so let me know right away because that wouldn't be a problem.
redsaber
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby notveryathletic » Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:38 pm

johnwolf wrote:HULK SSSSSSSSSSMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH.

what it fits.

Indeed X3
notveryathletic
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby notveryathletic » Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:40 pm

redsaber wrote:
notveryathletic wrote:

Oh so you've seen it. Cool. :D I'm thinking about posting them here. Rabid said he wouldn't mind if I posted them elsewhere.

So let me see I'm hearing this correct, because I do not want to get things mixed up or anything. You're going to charge only $7.00 for each page so that would be $56.00 total. If so let me know right away because that wouldn't be a problem.

That's correct, it'd be $56 in total to colour the full 8 page, payable via Paypal preferably which will then be donated to the WWF.org along with money I've raised from other charity commissions, payable upon completion. My e-mail is markzeidan@gmail.com if you need to know more! =3
notveryathletic
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby redsaber » Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:08 pm

notveryathletic wrote:
redsaber wrote:
notveryathletic wrote:

That's correct, it'd be $56 in total to colour the full 8 page, payable via Paypal preferably which will then be donated to the WWF.org along with money I've raised from other charity commissions, payable upon completion. My e-mail is markzeidan@gmail.com if you need to know more! =3

Alright I just sent you a PM comfirming that I would like to go ahead with this. Now would I be allowed to post the completeled artwork else where. I have account on Furaffinity as well as a deviantART page where I would like to post them. I will of course give you full credit.
redsaber
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Next

Return to Macro Art