This place

The big general discussion board.

Re: This place

Postby zekoalives » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:42 am

CrazyMike wrote:
zekoalives wrote:
joshimus wrote:i check back here from time to time to see if any new stories or art pop up XD

even though bumz uses the adult section like his on personal advertising page

*shrugs* I mean, I kinda noticed, but I wasn't gonna say anything.


I avoided saying anything because some forums (not saying this one) tend to favor artists or premium members and was worried if I mentioned anything I would get in trouble. It does ruin the concept of an art forum since it's self promotion of something for sale rather than sharing actual images.

I mean... some of us here have our fave artists, like me with macrokat. But I see what ya mean.
"These boots weren't made for walking... doesn't mean I can't kick your ass..."
 /l、 NYAN!
(°
l、゙ ~ヽ
じしf_, )ノ

Love? For fools and romantics. And I'm a fool. COUNT ME IN! (also kinda dead)
User avatar
zekoalives
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event
 
Posts: 1993
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:28 pm
Location: being captain of the obvious- a place

Re: This place

Postby joshimus » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:34 am

I wasn't sure if he was premium or not but I mean it's kinda out of hand at this point cause even if another person posts some art it is gonna get over shadowed in like a week
As I rise you fall
User avatar
joshimus
Attack of the 50ft
Attack of the 50ft
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:21 pm
Location: ohio

Re: This place

Postby chessman » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:53 am

It seemed like the beginning of the end when "The last post wins" thread was locked. It then seemed a bit too serious after that.
Making my next plan!
User avatar
chessman
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event
 
Posts: 4294
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:27 am
Location: sacramento

Re: This place

Postby zekoalives » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:20 pm

chessman wrote:It seemed like the beginning of the end when "The last post wins" thread was locked. It then seemed a bit too serious after that.

Yeah... then old friends left.
"These boots weren't made for walking... doesn't mean I can't kick your ass..."
 /l、 NYAN!
(°
l、゙ ~ヽ
じしf_, )ノ

Love? For fools and romantics. And I'm a fool. COUNT ME IN! (also kinda dead)
User avatar
zekoalives
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event
 
Posts: 1993
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:28 pm
Location: being captain of the obvious- a place

Re: This place

Postby CrazyMike » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:00 am

Yeah, but then again some people just disappear and it hurts sometimes when they're good friends. AIM doesn't exist anymore and it was the only thing I used at the library when I first got into macro/micro stuff (and I never had my own computer at home until recent years) when I would chat and e-mail someone named Torrey. I haven't talked to them since around 2000, but it was plenty of fun.

My real opinions about the art forums are to share art, not to advertise. That should have it's own forum because it's misleading. I work at a grocery store and I'm not posting pictures of stuff to promote the store if I found a forum about food and other stuff you buy, and I mention it intentionally because it's not to offend anyone but it's the idea of selling a product rather than being what the actual forum was intended to be.

I feel like a jerk pointing it out. I'm sorry if I bugged anyone.
CrazyMike
Getting Bigger
Getting Bigger
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:09 am
Location: Minnesota or California, I move back and fourth with family

Re: This place

Postby zekoalives » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:38 am

CrazyMike wrote:Yeah, but then again some people just disappear and it hurts sometimes when they're good friends. AIM doesn't exist anymore and it was the only thing I used at the library when I first got into macro/micro stuff (and I never had my own computer at home until recent years) when I would chat and e-mail someone named Torrey. I haven't talked to them since around 2000, but it was plenty of fun.

My real opinions about the art forums are to share art, not to advertise. That should have it's own forum because it's misleading. I work at a grocery store and I'm not posting pictures of stuff to promote the store if I found a forum about food and other stuff you buy, and I mention it intentionally because it's not to offend anyone but it's the idea of selling a product rather than being what the actual forum was intended to be.

I feel like a jerk pointing it out. I'm sorry if I bugged anyone.
Didn't bug me. You have a point.
"These boots weren't made for walking... doesn't mean I can't kick your ass..."
 /l、 NYAN!
(°
l、゙ ~ヽ
じしf_, )ノ

Love? For fools and romantics. And I'm a fool. COUNT ME IN! (also kinda dead)
User avatar
zekoalives
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event
 
Posts: 1993
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:28 pm
Location: being captain of the obvious- a place

Re: This place

Postby zero111x99 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:33 am

I don't know if any one will see this but I have been a voyeur of this site for longer than I remember. I think I was 13 when I first came on (I admit I lied about my age like a lot of kids did back then.) it was 2004. this site introduced me to FA and the macro and micro community in general. I guess I never thought it would end. I wish I would have participated more but I didn't I just looked and read and enjoyed everyone's creativity. I just want to thank you all for the part you played in my life the joy and wonder the artists and writers made here I will never forget. I feel this is me saying good-bye to a friend
I wish I had gotten to know better and you have all these regrets all the things you wish you done or said, but I a voyeur felt compelled to wright this message I just have to say thank you to everyone even if this is the end. This site will always have a place in my heart.I hope someone see this and understands maybe another voyeur like my self.


Wishing you all the best life can give,
a Voyeur
zero111x99
Newbie / Lurker
Newbie / Lurker
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 6:39 pm
Location: CA

Re: This place

Postby zekoalives » Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:06 pm

zero111x99 wrote:I don't know if any one will see this but I have been a voyeur of this site for longer than I remember. I think I was 13 when I first came on (I admit I lied about my age like a lot of kids did back then.) it was 2004. this site introduced me to FA and the macro and micro community in general. I guess I never thought it would end. I wish I would have participated more but I didn't I just looked and read and enjoyed everyone's creativity. I just want to thank you all for the part you played in my life the joy and wonder the artists and writers made here I will never forget. I feel this is me saying good-bye to a friend
I wish I had gotten to know better and you have all these regrets all the things you wish you done or said, but I a voyeur felt compelled to wright this message I just have to say thank you to everyone even if this is the end. This site will always have a place in my heart.I hope someone see this and understands maybe another voyeur like my self.


Wishing you all the best life can give,
a Voyeur

Not sure it's actually an end of the site. I think it's just that people moved on with their lives.
"These boots weren't made for walking... doesn't mean I can't kick your ass..."
 /l、 NYAN!
(°
l、゙ ~ヽ
じしf_, )ノ

Love? For fools and romantics. And I'm a fool. COUNT ME IN! (also kinda dead)
User avatar
zekoalives
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event
 
Posts: 1993
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:28 pm
Location: being captain of the obvious- a place

Re: This place

Postby Narzain » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:46 pm

I too have a long (albeit quiet) history here. My net access has been sporadic at best, but I still check in every so often. I do accept my small part in the decline of the sight; there are at least three stories in limbo that I fully intended to post, but never got around to finishing. RL: 1, Hobbies: 0.

Still, I don't consider this site dead yet. There are still quite a few of us floating around, peeking in once in a while. We just need to do more than look and shake our heads. Even if it's something tiny, we should try to post something. Even one snippet a week, or one macro-related thought, anything at all relevant. I bet if we all did that, we'd be surprised just how many people we still have. I'm looking at you, fellow lurkers. And I'm looking at me. Just because the heavy lifters have moved on doesn't mean nothing can happen. Five minutes out of a busy week. What do you say?
Sometimes I wrestle with my demons... and sometimes we just snuggle.

The only thing I draw well is a blank.
User avatar
Narzain
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event
 
Posts: 266
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2003 9:52 pm
Location: Just a little beyond... my means...

Re: This place

Postby CrazyMike » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:49 pm

I should just say this because I've been too quiet, I admit that it was giant women that I really liked (and yes some were furry porn) that I saw when I was young and I was attracted to it. Years went by and I found myself attracted to both men and women, for some reason I like women more but it was what I tried to find more of on the internet. I found some people who shared artwork, it was before high school (maybe in 2000) when I started to talk to people who also had the same interest.

It was always e-mails with me because I used a public library or school computer to send e-mails, we didn't have a computer at home and my mom was super religious but I did have friends who let me use their computers but it was tough. My friend looked at what I browsed, I remember feeling really bad, I thought I did something horrible and he would never be my friend again until he talked with me in private about it and said he didn't want me to put a virus on his computer but he told me he was a furry and that he looked up porn too.

His was specific, I think he just liked furry women and found a few sites that I felt a little bit the same, but I always looked up macro and micro things because I liked them the most. It's how I got into it, not really the furry part of it but I liked that he didn't make me feel like a bad person because I like things that were different.

I was a little worried because I didn't want him to know that I liked other guys, we never crossed any boundaries but I remember getting a thrill when we shared the same bed and I felt more comfortable. He also didn't make fun of me for looking up porn that other people would laugh about.

Years later we talked about things, I opened up about liking guys and he told me he suspected it but would never have a relationship with him in that way but said he's still my friend. It was the only time I had the chance to tell anyone and I felt better. He also was the one who told me the name of what I liked, and it's how I found this website.

I'm more into other people being the giants, I like being normal or shrunken. It's all make believe to me but a complete turn on. It's strange because I like both men and women, and I told my therapist about it once and she tried making it a man thing. She thought I lacked masculinity, but that's not the case for me, I have the fantasy of someone so huge that I can fit in their hand.

When I talked to a therapist about it they kept asking me questions about missing that I could play with toys again, or something that would make sense how I would want to be that size and that it was caused during childhood. I only had Nerf guns, items for sports like a glove or ball and musical instruments because my mom was religious and thought GI Joe and other toys promoted war. I didn't own anything they would ask me about, it was something that I liked on my own. I can only think of a Slinky or Play Doh that I had.

Maybe it's because I like some dreams that I have and I remember having them all the time. Then when I got older I liked how it was a sex thing and found ways to enjoy it. I'm glad that I met some nice people who didn't make fun of me for it.
CrazyMike
Getting Bigger
Getting Bigger
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:09 am
Location: Minnesota or California, I move back and fourth with family

PreviousNext

Return to Macro Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

Usage of this site is goverend by the AUP
phpBB skin developed by: Abdul Turan & MPFans
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
© 1997-2012, Crescendo Communications