Little Red

A place for the artistic folks to post their latest creations and seek feedback.

Re: Little Red

Postby Duct Tape Fanatic » Sat May 25, 2013 12:19 pm

The dot-vision part got me laughing.
Fixing the world, one duct tape job at a time.
Duct Tape Fanatic
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Narzain » Thu May 30, 2013 7:02 pm

And in the "oh no she didn't just go there" category... Way to go, kid, cheese off the big-bad in the story. Even if she's not quite as big as... oh, let's not start this again... :)

I like how the sun is looking away, whistling, and generally trying to look uninvolved in the whole situation.
Sometimes I wrestle with my demons... and sometimes we just snuggle.

The only thing I draw well is a blank.
Narzain
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby macrokat » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:24 pm

Phew... seems like it's been forever, but things are finally starting to calm down with work which means I'm getting more time again, and I'm gonna try and finish up this little comic.

So, new page, the chase is on, and what a chase it is... in a circle... <.< ...

Anyway, the "woodsman" Jerry has arrived, but what's a little human supposed to do to break up a battle of giants?

Find out next time!

And to catch up on delayed comments...

Glad you guys liked Kali's misconception at the end of the last page.
At first I wasn't entirely sure about it because it seemed a bit out of place for the comic. Sure the girls look good, but I wasn't purposely drawing any attention to that. That joke though, well, the focus is pretty obvious.

But, its all in good fun and on some level, after the part where she's jealous of her... Amanda is surely proud her little girl has such a nice figure. At least Amanda can be confident she has the more athletic and sturdy build. :)
Attachments
Little Red 017.jpg
Little Red 017.jpg (216.44 KiB) Viewed 1137 times
o..o ~squeak~
(\/)S
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby flitchard » Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:43 pm

Is Amanda's remote in that basket, maybe??
Who's the most remarkable, extraordinary fellow?

YOU!!!

Sindbad the Sailor!
flitchard
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Duct Tape Fanatic » Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:18 am

It's a good question all right.
Fixing the world, one duct tape job at a time.
Duct Tape Fanatic
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby macrokat » Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:43 am

The quick answer is nah. Kat, Kali, and Jerry won't have it that easy. Amanda's control collar won't have anything to do with the story until the end. You know, when Kat gets to make up for having to stay in Amanda's mouth rather than her trailer until the end. But... Amanda would argue that being in her mouth is nothing new for Kat and just as comfy as any little trailer. So... She won't really see it all that badly, but that's hardly unexpected of her.

Kali and Jerry gotta figure their own way out of this one.

Which is great I think because Amanda has just stolen the show since the moment she appeared I think.

Pretty funny because this was just supposed to be a quick, cute, funny little comic about Kali in a Red riding hood parody, but then Amanda's parts as the big bad wolf were just so much fun. XD

In my mind Amanda is the star of this story. Not what was originally intended but definitely a fun turn of events.
o..o ~squeak~
(\/)S
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby El_Dustino » Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:22 am

Oh wow, I totally missed this thing when it started going, but I just read through the entire thing and found it hilarious, and I'm really glad that you're picking it back up again. :3 You have a fun and clever sense of humor, not to mention that I like your art style, as usual. Looking forward to seeing more, and thank you for sharing!

But dang, I was thinking of uploading a fairy tale (well, not sure if it is a fairy tale, or just a parable) parody of my own, but now I feel it would seem to much like I was just imitating. X3 I'm also not funny, so there's that too.

1/2 Fairy Hero Yo!
El_Dustino
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby NeoVid » Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:02 am

The brave, heroic hunter is going to... uh... we'll get back to you on that...

You know, this page made me realize just how rare it is to get an action shot of paws. Even better, it's one that's not tragic for micros!
Founder of the Macrophilia Overthinking Society
NeoVid
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Narzain » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:31 pm

"Oh, come on..." Best line ever, and it's all in the delivery.

I wonder how long it will be before Amanda realizes she can cut across the middle of the field to catch up... And why do I hear the Benny Hill music in my head right now? :)
Sometimes I wrestle with my demons... and sometimes we just snuggle.

The only thing I draw well is a blank.
Narzain
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby macrokat » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:54 pm

You don't have to worry about that El. Fairy tales and the like have been around thousands of years, and are CONSTANTLY parodied. No one's gonna worry about that. Besides, the pace I keep, you don't wanna be waiting for me to finish first. Might be a while. If you got the inspiration just go for it, that's how I do it. :)

Neovid, you're right, and that's exactly why I made sure that shot was in there. That and to establish the macro size difference. Without those establishing shots it just looks like everything else is small and the macros are normal. So a good reminder of how big they are is necessary... And the stuff we REALLY want to see here anyway. ;)

But you're right, action paw shots (without violence) are rare. Most focus on the aftershocks and destruction so kind of unavoidable really. But I'm not really into that so, we just get to see lots of dust kicked up and pawprints in the ground.

Narzain, nope I don't think either of them will notice. But yes the Benny Hill music is SOO appropriate. That's why Jerry's outsider perspective was necessary. Sometimes you need that person on the outside to say 'this is ridiculous'.
o..o ~squeak~
(\/)S
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Macro Art