More macro sketches

A place for the artistic folks to post their latest creations and seek feedback.

Re: More macro sketches

Postby macrokat » Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:17 am

I AM gonna get back to drawing and finishing the little red comic, among other things eventually but in the meantime just finding time to do the occasional character sketch when I can lately.

I was originally just going to start with an image of Kat for a size comparison with my other characters, but that curious/something ain't right, pose was just great, so I imagined a few scenarios you might see that in. Kat's best friend Aryanna then joined in as well.

First we have Amanda playing her usual tricks on her favorite little women. How she managed to sneak up on them I do not know... But she LOVES little people pampering her paws.. So she finds ways... O.o...

Next, an alternate image with Kali sneaking up, and preparing to scoop up her three favorite little women, Aunt Ari, and her two moms. What a big girl she's become. :)
Attachments
Amanda paws 2.jpg
Amanda paws 2.jpg (199.42 KiB) Viewed 1382 times
Kali Surprise 2.jpg
Kali Surprise 2.jpg (208.9 KiB) Viewed 1382 times
o..o ~squeak~
(\/)S
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby NeoVid » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:41 pm

"Incoming cuddles, rawr!"
Founder of the Macrophilia Overthinking Society
NeoVid
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby arbon » Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:17 am

That tiger on the far left ... is she naked?
arbon
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Location: Despite what the green paws might claim, not a giant monster. Look down. See that little mouse?

Postby macrokat » Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:59 am

Yep, macro albino panther cuddles pending. Although that family is also known for being tricky and sneaky so, Kali still might be the type to have some fun at her little mom's expense too. But just a little. ;)

And yes Arbon, Aryanna, the tiger striped succubus on the left is not wearing any clothes.

Its just one of those inexplicable things about her as a character. Everyone just accepts that she is naked. XD
o..o ~squeak~
(\/)S
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby arbon » Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:38 am

Noted. Sort of hard to tell when the picture is in black and white, seeing as she has this one massive black stripe going around her thighs and in between her legs. That stripe in her fur sort of looks like a really thin bikini.
arbon
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Location: Despite what the green paws might claim, not a giant monster. Look down. See that little mouse?

Postby macrokat » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:24 am

XD lol, yeah that's the modesty stripe. Its like that on purpose for exactly why you imagine.

Still, just one of those weird things, even though she does occasionally wear clothes, and is fully capable of affording a very nice and extensive wardrobe, she just goes around in her fur. And it is just accepted. No one really questions it. She's been in quite a few rps here and somehow her lack of anything covering except fur just never comes up as an issue. :/

Besides she is a succubus, and she's comfortable that way. :)

If you want to see some color though, here's an old fun one:
http://kat352234.deviantart.com/art/Ary ... -263089419
o..o ~squeak~
(\/)S
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby arbon » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:35 am

Noted and faved, thanks for the link. Considering just how increadibly diverse ANY RP with furries in it tends to be, with all sorts of weird people and abilities and temperaments and belief systems all trying to get along together or ... failing to get along together in an interesting way, it makes sense that people would be accepting of a nudist succubus. I'm noticing the exact same tolerance in other RPs with the mouse character, as no one seems to care that he didn't bring pants.

Hmm ... looking closer though, it would appear Aryanna DOES have clothing on in this picture, and I don't mean the stripe this time. Looking at her hair design it looks a lot like she has a tiny little hat on. That counts, right? Er, no. Fooled again. Seeing it in color I realize it's just that her hair has a goofy shape.
arbon
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Narzain » Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:11 pm

It's just her way...

As for how Amanda could sneak up on them, well, Kat probably heard her a mile away but felt like playing. ;)
Sometimes I wrestle with my demons... and sometimes we just snuggle.

The only thing I draw well is a blank.
Narzain
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby macrokat » Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:07 pm

Her hair has a goofy shape?! Oh my, better be careful not to say that around her, that's just asking for trouble. Ari is definitely the type to seek retribution. However silly or ridiculous or straight up unnecessary it may prove to be. XD

And yeah Narzain that is a possibility definitely, wouldn't be the first time Kat's played along with one of her games knowingly. But I'm sure opportunities for a macro to surprise or sneak up on someone do exist, just a matter of timing and placement... Perhaps by hiding behind a doorway, or building, and waiting for your target to pass by before striking. In any case wonderful mayhem is sure to follow. :)
o..o ~squeak~
(\/)S
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby flitchard » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:19 pm

I am always a fan of saying "She could always be bigger!" I'd love to see a pic of Kali at a truly ridiculously huge size, just once!
Who's the most remarkable, extraordinary fellow?

YOU!!!

Sindbad the Sailor!
flitchard
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

PreviousNext

Return to Macro Art