- Hmm... What to do... -

A place for the artistic folks to post their latest creations and seek feedback.

- Hmm... What to do... -

Postby notveryathletic » Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:20 pm

Lineart (c) DrakeRogers @ FurAffinity
Tommah (c) Tommah666 @ FurAffinity
Colouring by Myself

n__n
Attachments
Drakerogers - Tommah Dwaggy Web.jpg
Drakerogers - Tommah Dwaggy Web.jpg (240.54 KiB) Viewed 1471 times
User avatar
notveryathletic
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event
 
Posts: 1560
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 2:52 pm

Re: - Hmm... What to do... -

Postby ricy12 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:23 pm

hey a Zebra-Dragon! :lol: including all of my favorites!
Zebras, Dragons, and destruction!

perfekt :mrgreen:
could be more of it :D
Sorry for my English i come from Germany! But i realy like this fourm! :D

Birthday 26.04.1990
User avatar
ricy12
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event
 
Posts: 220
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:09 pm

Re: - Hmm... What to do... -

Postby notveryathletic » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:18 pm

ricy12 wrote:hey a Zebra-Dragon! :lol: including all of my favorites!
Zebras, Dragons, and destruction!

perfekt :mrgreen:
could be more of it :D


Glad you approve, he's a Tiger originally though!
User avatar
notveryathletic
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event
 
Posts: 1560
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 2:52 pm

Re: - Hmm... What to do... -

Postby ricy12 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:26 pm

notveryathletic wrote:
ricy12 wrote:hey a Zebra-Dragon! :lol: including all of my favorites!
Zebras, Dragons, and destruction!

perfekt :mrgreen:
could be more of it :D


Glad you approve, he's a Tiger originally though!


ZEBRA DRAGON! :shock: haha
Sorry for my English i come from Germany! But i realy like this fourm! :D

Birthday 26.04.1990
User avatar
ricy12
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event
 
Posts: 220
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:09 pm

Re: - Hmm... What to do... -

Postby notveryathletic » Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:41 pm

ricy12 wrote:
notveryathletic wrote:
ricy12 wrote:hey a Zebra-Dragon! :lol: including all of my favorites!
Zebras, Dragons, and destruction!

perfekt :mrgreen:
could be more of it :D


Glad you approve, he's a Tiger originally though!


ZEBRA DRAGON! :shock: haha


Tiger Dragon... X3
User avatar
notveryathletic
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event
 
Posts: 1560
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 2:52 pm


Return to Macro Art

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron

Usage of this site is goverend by the AUP
phpBB skin developed by: Abdul Turan & MPFans
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
© 1997-2012, Crescendo Communications