Morriva and Terry

A place for the artistic folks to post their latest creations and seek feedback.

Re: Morriva and Terry

Postby macrokat » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:24 am

TinyGuy01 wrote:I think the drawings and the comic stories look great too ^_^
its a win-win for all three of them, Terry gets to be tossed around in Morriva's shirt,
Nina gets unguarded cake,
and Morriva she gets the thrill of a sudden surprise, maybe? XD I'm sure finding out the shocking tiny object to just be Terry won't be that big of a grim deal for her atleast ^_^;

but still thanks for the comic, there Kat :)

Yeah, its a win-win-win. ;)

Though the second wins are delayed reactions. Terry gets to enjoy his landing spot... after the dizziness wears off... and Morriva does enjoy physical contact so once she realizes what happened she will probably be happy. Though the initial shock and confusion will have to wear off first. But once it does, alls good for all involved. :D
o..o ~squeak~
(\/)S
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Narzain » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:15 pm

Simply adorable! I liked the "think fast!" moment when Nina flung Terry, along with his change from "ohcrapohcrapohcrap" to "hmmmm, yeah!" And the "You Are Here" sign was priceless. Am I easily impressed? Eh, probably, but we've got Morriva to look at (along with Nina's paws), so just go with it!
Sometimes I wrestle with my demons... and sometimes we just snuggle.

The only thing I draw well is a blank.
Narzain
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby macrokat » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:25 am

Narzain wrote:Simply adorable! I liked the "think fast!" moment when Nina flung Terry, along with his change from "ohcrapohcrapohcrap" to "hmmmm, yeah!" And the "You Are Here" sign was priceless. Am I easily impressed? Eh, probably, but we've got Morriva to look at (along with Nina's paws), so just go with it!

Lol easy to impress or not I'll take it. ;)

Those are the things I was having fun with in this one. His goofy expressions, the cartoonish reactions, and of course Morriva and Nina looking good.

So regardless of reason, I'm glad you enjoyed it. :D
o..o ~squeak~
(\/)S
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby macrokat » Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:19 pm

So, this ones not particularly macro... except for the fact that Morriva is a mini gts, and all characters involved are capable of shifting their sizes... :/ ...

Anyway, its a fun bit of eye candy with Terry Morriva and Nina, and proves I haven't entirely disappeared while I'm working on some fairy tail themed macro comic stuff.

So, here we go, Morriva, at the urging of Nina... discovering the power of 'Va Va voom'. :D
Attachments
va va voom small.jpg
va va voom small.jpg (222.5 KiB) Viewed 2500 times
o..o ~squeak~
(\/)S
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Narzain » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:30 pm

*snork* Oh, that's priceless! Just remember to use that power wisely, Morriva!

I admit, I'd probably have a similar reaction if I came home to that view. Bliss overload...

Narzain
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby kool kitty89 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:09 am

Am I the only one to think (for a second) that Terry shrank rather than falling over the first time reading that through?
kool kitty89
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby reeder » Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:48 pm

kool kitty89 wrote:Am I the only one to think (for a second) that Terry shrank rather than falling over the first time reading that through?
how funny that would've been
The silence before war is deafening
reeder
Attack of the 50ft
Attack of the 50ft

Postby macrokat » Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:33 pm

Narzain, ya nailed it, surprise bliss overload, which will probably also have a round two, or three even depending on when she remembers to change, or he finally adjusts.

Kk and Reeder, yeah, shrinking was also a possibility that's true. Like Morriva's surprise reaction which is to grow, Terry's ability is to shrink, so yeah he definitely could have. I imagine if he did Morriva would have picked him up to take care of him, of course then the question is does she go to Nina for help wondering why things didn't work quite like Nina said they would... which would surely result in some SERIOUS teasing for her brother...

Or would Morriva just enjoy having a tiny Terry to look after giving him some even bigger surprises to wake up to...

But, I didn't think of that one and this was just intended as a quick comic anyway so any conclusions you want to imagine afterwards feel free. :)
o..o ~squeak~
(\/)S
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby kool kitty89 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:51 am

macrokat wrote:Kk and Reeder, yeah, shrinking was also a possibility that's true. Like Morriva's surprise reaction which is to grow, Terry's ability is to shrink, so yeah he definitely could have. I imagine if he did Morriva would have picked him up to take care of him, of course then the question is does she go to Nina for help wondering why things didn't work quite like Nina said they would... which would surely result in some SERIOUS teasing for her brother...

Or would Morriva just enjoy having a tiny Terry to look after giving him some even bigger surprises to wake up to...

I was viewing the comic one panel at a time, so without already taking a look at the final panel, the "WHUMP!" looked like a shrinking thing at first glance. (keeping in mind that I'm familiar with the characters already and I know Terry's "secret" so to speak)

That and, yeah, knowing Morriva's character, she'd definitely be pretty gentle and caring with him. ;)
kool kitty89
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Narzain » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:17 pm

Odds are she'll be too concerned about him to waste time changing clothes. So when he comes to and sees her leaning over him, Bliss Overload Number 2. Wash, rinse, repeat. Not a bad way to spend an evening. :)

Narzain
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

PreviousNext

Return to Macro Art