Concept Art The Bigger Mac Comic

A place for the artistic folks to post their latest creations and seek feedback.

Concept Art The Bigger Mac Comic

Postby thatbumzzz » Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:50 pm

Hi!
I recently wrote out a comic where a small and scrawny Otter, Mac, is in love with a tall Leopard female, Camilla, but she only dates guys that are bigger than her, like the self adoring muscular alpha lion Sam. So Mac goes out and eats some super charged magic sushi that makes him grow much bigger, muscular and well endowed. Then Camilla falls crazy in love with Mac, but new and improved Mac states that he only dates girls taller than himself, and well you can imagine what chain reaction happens next :)
The comic would have clothes ripping, male muscle growth and penis growth and female muscle growth and breast growth, and growth to giant size.

Attached is the concept art with the 3 main characters. If there's enough interest I'll make a short comic and place it in my store here:
ZZZ's Comics

I would love to hear some feedback and if there is interest. The comic would be adult like the others in my store but I figured since this image is non adult itd be ok to post and ask here.
Please right click and view image, sorry I dont know how to resize for the forum >.<
Biggermac1test.jpg
Biggermac1test.jpg (371.07 KiB) Viewed 1290 times
My GTS and FMG and BE stories for sale:
ZZZ's Comics
and also:
More of ZZZ's Comics

My GTS/FMG art at Deviant Art
My risque art: ZZZ's Blog
thatbumzzz
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Re: Concept Art The Bigger Mac Comic

Postby Altaica » Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:46 am

Question: Whose 3D models are you using? I like the look of them.
Currently out of system on the Lion's Den.

Head of WEA/DEF/SEC for the Lion's Den.
Commander Altaica Powell
Altaica
Gojira
Gojira

Return to Macro Art