Macro Murder Mystery

A place for the artistic folks to post their latest creations and seek feedback.

Postby MechaViv » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:10 am

I could be incorrect here, but would the little black blob be the natural form of that clay golem of yours?
Is it because I is British?

Image

Join me here! I will give out my details if you wish to find me!
User avatar
MechaViv
Gojira
Gojira
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:34 pm

Postby macrokat » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:30 am

KidoftheJ wrote:Hilarious!

Great job, as always!


Thanks, now I just need to get the actual comic page finished.

MechaViv wrote:I could be incorrect here, but would the little black blob be the natural form of that clay golem of yours?


:lol: Nah, I'm pretty sure Tia hasn't met Excess yet, unless she snuck on to the set somehow. Nah, that would just be the eyes of Mac, Tia's 6 foot boyfriend in someplace dark, wondering if his 60 ft. girlfriend has forgotten where he was since he's the only one in the dark.
o..o ~squeak~
(\/)S
User avatar
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 8784
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:15 pm
Location: Oregon USA

Postby MechaViv » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:31 am

macrokat wrote:
KidoftheJ wrote:Hilarious!

Great job, as always!


Thanks, now I just need to get the actual comic page finished.

MechaViv wrote:I could be incorrect here, but would the little black blob be the natural form of that clay golem of yours?


:lol: Nah, I'm pretty sure Tia hasn't met Excess yet, unless she snuck on to the set somehow. Nah, that would just be the eyes of Mac, Tia's 6 foot boyfriend in someplace dark, wondering if his 60 ft. girlfriend has forgotten where he was since he's the only one in the dark.


Ah, my mistake. Pardon me for pointing this out, but I thought you were a Micro person?
Is it because I is British?

Image

Join me here! I will give out my details if you wish to find me!
User avatar
MechaViv
Gojira
Gojira
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:34 pm

Postby macrokat » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:39 am

MechaViv wrote:I thought you were a Micro person?

You're right, personally I prefer micro, but I have many different characters.
This particular comic, deals with Tia and Mac. They were the first characters I introduced here at Macrophile. You can actually see the story that created them here:
http://forums.macrophile.com/viewtopic. ... ar&start=0

I've done quite a few stories/comics featuring them, but thought they were always soo nice. So, just to switch things up, I put them into a crime/murder mystery drama, which is this comic. http://forums.macrophile.com/viewtopic. ... 60&start=0

For more micro centered stuff, with a side of yuri, Chloe and Clare is the one to check out. ;) http://forums.macrophile.com/viewtopic.php?t=15746
o..o ~squeak~
(\/)S
User avatar
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 8784
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:15 pm
Location: Oregon USA

Postby MechaViv » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:41 am

macrokat wrote:
MechaViv wrote:I thought you were a Micro person?

You're right, personally I prefer micro, but I have many different characters.
This particular comic, deals with Tia and Mac. They were the first characters I introduced here at Macrophile. You can actually see the story that created them here:
http://forums.macrophile.com/viewtopic. ... ar&start=0

I've done quite a few stories/comics featuring them, but thought they were always soo nice. So, just to switch things up, I put them into a crime/murder mystery drama, which is this comic. http://forums.macrophile.com/viewtopic. ... 60&start=0

For more micro centered stuff, with a side of yuri, Chloe and Clare is the one to check out. ;) http://forums.macrophile.com/viewtopic.php?t=15746


I see, just struck one as odd.

Then again, I know I'm one to talk. Still, amusing picture, even if I haven't quite followed the comic up to this point.
Is it because I is British?

Image

Join me here! I will give out my details if you wish to find me!
User avatar
MechaViv
Gojira
Gojira
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:34 pm

Postby zekoalives » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:21 am

There never comes a day where you don't blow my mind, mac.
"These boots weren't made for walking... doesn't mean I can't kick your ass..."
 /l、 NYAN!
(°
l、゙ ~ヽ
じしf_, )ノ

Love? For fools and romantics. And I'm a fool. COUNT ME IN! (also kinda dead)
User avatar
zekoalives
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event
 
Posts: 1973
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:28 pm
Location: being captain of the obvious- a place

Postby macrokat » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:55 am

Hmm... I'm probably going to return to this page and fix it up, it's just begging for full color... especially since I tried to not completely show everything happening in the last panel... :shock:

Anyway, here we go, Tia's first truly happy night in a long while, and possibly the last.
Attachments
3M - 035.jpg
3M - 035.jpg (222.44 KiB) Viewed 2928 times
o..o ~squeak~
(\/)S
User avatar
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 8784
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:15 pm
Location: Oregon USA

Postby zekoalives » Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:08 am

Incredible! Nice job as always, mac!
"These boots weren't made for walking... doesn't mean I can't kick your ass..."
 /l、 NYAN!
(°
l、゙ ~ヽ
じしf_, )ノ

Love? For fools and romantics. And I'm a fool. COUNT ME IN! (also kinda dead)
User avatar
zekoalives
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event
 
Posts: 1973
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:28 pm
Location: being captain of the obvious- a place

Postby macrokat » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:20 pm

Thanks guys, glad it's still meeting the standard, despite my lack of ambition lately. :D Should definitely be changing though, and I'm looking forward to a nice ending for the series.
o..o ~squeak~
(\/)S
User avatar
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 8784
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:15 pm
Location: Oregon USA

Postby macrokat » Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:36 am

Man I really gotta decide whether I'm coloring these or not... though, the half-colored gradient look isn't too bad, it does make the white text really stand out...
Attachments
3M - 036.jpg
3M - 036.jpg (238.29 KiB) Viewed 2820 times
o..o ~squeak~
(\/)S
User avatar
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 8784
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:15 pm
Location: Oregon USA

PreviousNext

Return to Macro Art

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron

Usage of this site is goverend by the AUP
phpBB skin developed by: Abdul Turan & MPFans
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
© 1997-2012, Crescendo Communications