Sketches 'n stuff

A place for the artistic folks to post their latest creations and seek feedback.

Postby Minsten » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:31 am

Well surely Milenna can use her genie powers on herself to become all macro and huge and simply intimidate her master into stopping their wishing!

She could threaten to crush them or do more cruel things with them... A. She might not mean it or B. Her genie rules prohibit it... but then, when you're faced by a giant who's footpaw can cover you, you don't tend to think too deeply into situations :P
Minsten
Rampage
Rampage

Postby deathseal1390 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:35 am

Minsten wrote:Well surely Milenna can use her genie powers on herself to become all macro and huge and simply intimidate her master into stopping their wishing!

She could threaten to crush them or do more cruel things with them... A. She might not mean it or B. Her genie rules prohibit it... but then, when you're faced by a giant who's footpaw can cover you, you don't tend to think too deeply into situations :P

on this site, ppl like giants paws...
you know what, i found my sense of kindness ^^ and you wanna guess what? I'm making cookies for everyo- *kindness deleted* finally that's gone, now i can get back to poking people with a stick
deathseal1390
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby metarusonikku » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:10 am

In regards to Chloe and Excess, and Chloe's height advantage... I seem to recall she had a decidedly GREATER height advantage over her girlfriend Sarah at some point. ;)

Also, you should return to that series whenever you get the time and incentive. It was incredibly cute, and as a matter of voicing personal preference: Chloe should spend some more quality time with her girlfriend in her palm :)
metarusonikku
Getting Bigger
Getting Bigger

Postby macrokat » Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:16 am

Minsten wrote:Well surely Milenna can use her genie powers on herself to become all macro and huge and simply intimidate her master into stopping their wishing!

Yeah, genie's not allowed to kill their master. Not directly at least, as you and Flitchard have pointed out. You are right though, there's nothing that says you can't use intimidation. But Deathseal has a point, around here, seeing a huge paw coming down on top of you would be more of a turn on than a scare. :lol:

Metaru, yeah, making Sarah ant-sized definitely did give her a bit of a height advantage. ;) I do plan on continuing the series, just not opportune at the moment. Maybe I'll try and do some single images though, just to keep the characters around and making appearances. Some nice handheld pics. do sound pretty nice. :)
o..o ~squeak~
(\/)S
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby FoxChess » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:17 pm

More of a turn on than a scare? Maybe for some, but not for those of us who prefer the gentle macros or want to, you know... LIVE. Or aren't necessarily foot fans.
FoxChess
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby macrokat » Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:26 am

FoxChess wrote:More of a turn on than a scare? Maybe for some, but not for those of us who prefer the gentle macros or want to, you know... LIVE. Or aren't necessarily foot fans.

I definitely prefer gentle as well, but, that doesn't mean a little teasing isn't fun. ;)

Anyway, for the gentle side, looks like Chloe's giving her girlfriend Sarah a gift. :D
Attachments
Chloe and Sarah Gift small.jpg
Basic coloring, no shading.
Chloe and Sarah Gift small.jpg (121.65 KiB) Viewed 2205 times
o..o ~squeak~
(\/)S
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby metarusonikku » Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:27 am

That's insanely adorable!

Also, bunny earrings for the win.
metarusonikku
Getting Bigger
Getting Bigger

Postby macrokat » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:12 pm

'nother one, Chloe and Sarah nuzzling with some eskimo kisses. :D
Attachments
Eskimo Kisses.jpg
Eskimo Kisses.jpg (405.53 KiB) Viewed 2140 times
o..o ~squeak~
(\/)S
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Kewney » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:13 pm

Oh wowow.... O.o
That's insanely cute~
Kewney
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby metarusonikku » Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:36 pm

Not to mention that position and pose gives Chloe a great view down Sarah's top.
metarusonikku
Getting Bigger
Getting Bigger

PreviousNext

Return to Macro Art