Macro Murder Mystery

A place for the artistic folks to post their latest creations and seek feedback.

Postby joshimus » Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:22 pm

O.O well that guy might ned some med kits sone
As I rise you fall
joshimus
Attack of the 50ft
Attack of the 50ft

Postby macrokat » Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:46 pm

joshimus wrote:O.O well that guy might ned some med kits sone

:lol: Med-kits fix everything. Either that or First aid spray, or maybe a green and red mixed herb. ;)

Ok, so here's our next page. This was originally going to have more on it, it was going to be a layered page, but... after I finished the drawing for the background, the shocked expression on Tia's face, I thought. Well, I don't want to cover this picture up XP. So I didn't, and since this weeks page is fairly short, I colored it instead! We'll see the disposal next week. :D
Attachments
3M - 029.jpg
3M - 029.jpg (185.63 KiB) Viewed 1881 times
o..o ~squeak~
(\/)S
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Dude_in_the_Back_Row » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:17 pm

Aaaawwww. I had my predictions for this next one, and they didnt come true. :( But this is almost as good. Nice work. Now, about that evidence..... :twisted:
If you think nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door
Dude_in_the_Back_Row
Gojira
Gojira

Postby macrokat » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:16 pm

Dude_in_the_Back_Row wrote:Aaaawwww. I had my predictions for this next one, and they didnt come true. :( But this is almost as good. Nice work. Now, about that evidence..... :twisted:

Well, like I wrote, this isn't the full extent of what was going to happen, so we'll see.

As far as the evidence goes, I'll bet it's gonna be a lot more simple and straightforward than people would expect. Especially since most people have preconceived notions as to how a macro would handle a little mess. ;)
o..o ~squeak~
(\/)S
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Altaica » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:42 pm

I don't know if it would be in character for Tia, but my guess is "Down the hatch".

Of course she has to figure people would know that she was the last one with the deceased she would be a prime suspect.
Currently out of system on the Lion's Den.

Head of WEA/DEF/SEC for the Lion's Den.
Commander Altaica Powell
Altaica
Gojira
Gojira

Postby macrokat » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:40 pm

Altaica wrote:I don't know if it would be in character for Tia, but my guess is "Down the hatch".

Of course she has to figure people would know that she was the last one with the deceased she would be a prime suspect.

I like that thinking. :D Tia was an officer, so she knows what they'll be looking for, and she knows she'll have to do a good job getting rid of every little piece of evidence. As mentioned earlier in the comic, fur, footprints, etc. these are the things they'll look for, and the things she'll have to cover up.
o..o ~squeak~
(\/)S
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Narzain » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:49 am

macrokat wrote:
Altaica wrote:I don't know if it would be in character for Tia, but my guess is "Down the hatch".

I like that thinking. :D Tia was an officer, so she knows what they'll be looking for, and she knows she'll have to do a good job getting rid of every little piece of evidence. As mentioned earlier in the comic, fur, footprints, etc. these are the things they'll look for, and the things she'll have to cover up.

And let's not forget huge toe-prints in the side of his vehicle. I guess if you're going to commit a horrid crime, it's best if you have law enforcement training so you know how to clean up after yourself...

I admit, my first thought on evidence disposal was the same; those stomach acids are great for disposing of organic materials. That still leaves the clothes, jewelry, car, etc. Not to mention the gag factor. I honestly doubt that Tia could force herself to swallow a corpse of someone she'd just killed in cold blood. The dark side isn't that strong in her yet.
Sometimes I wrestle with my demons... and sometimes we just snuggle.

The only thing I draw well is a blank.
Narzain
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Duct Tape Fanatic » Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:39 am

Two words: Macro Sponge.
Fixing the world, one duct tape job at a time.
Duct Tape Fanatic
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Kaelic » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:57 am

YES! That is how it's done.

Like a professional anti-hero.
Kaelic
Gojira
Gojira

Postby Eurasia21xx » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:25 am

Wow, thats rough. This page is also in color which makes it double epic.
Eurasia21xx
Getting Bigger
Getting Bigger

PreviousNext

Return to Macro Art