Macro Murder Mystery

A place for the artistic folks to post their latest creations and seek feedback.

Postby macrokat » Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:57 pm

zukezorin wrote:Tia might benefit from the Marv approach to fighting a more spry opponent; get them handcuffed to yourself, and they can't dodge a good old-fashioned punch.

That was awesome, Marv is pure badass,
for these two though, each would have their ups and downs. Tia has claws and fangs, and she could do allot of damage if she could land them. Kat is a trained killer though, and tieing yourself to someone trained to break and disable a person probably isn't a good move, handcuffing together would definitely be interesting for these two.
o..o ~squeak~
(\/)S
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby zukezorin » Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:10 am

That is a good point; each probably knows a fair amount of physical combat. I'd imagine you could throw in some common police items and show Tia kicking ass with them (like the handcuff brass-knuckles), but if you let Tia have items then Kat would probably destroy her with something obscure and deadly like a Halberd or a Mongol Bow.

The way I see it, Tia needs to go feral to win. Martial arts do nothing against animals. :wink:
Z. Zorin
zukezorin
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Marcusaralius76 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:55 am

zukezorin wrote:The way I see it, Tia needs to go feral to win. Martial arts do nothing against animals. :wink:
I'd have to disagree with that. Martial arts are meant to defend yourself against almost any living threat. Someone with Kat's experience has probably had to deal with some very exotic guards. Though the fact that most feral animals are committed to most fights would give her the advantage of angel dust. Which would make the fight a LOT more interesting.
The new gear’s the dog’s bollocks. Isn’t it, girl?

Harkonnen II. A 30mm Semi-Auto Cannon.
Maximum range: 4000m. Gross weight: 345kg

Seras, let’s get revenge!
Marcusaralius76
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby macrokat » Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:11 am

Oh, I'm sure people won't like this page, but I do. :)
I only wish there was a way to properly portray the smoothness of the motion, Kat opens with a surprise backhand lunge, quickly followed by grabbing Tia's wrist, pulling hard throwing her off balance and using that momentum to deliver a devastating side-kick. Simple, elegant and effective, this is how Kat fights most all of her battles are usually over in a matter of seconds for this very reason.
Attachments
3M 019 - Tia vs Kat 3.jpg
3M 019 - Tia vs Kat 3.jpg (263.51 KiB) Viewed 2526 times
o..o ~squeak~
(\/)S
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Marcusaralius76 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:19 pm

Please allow me to start by firing the "Go Ti" cheerleader squad.

And finish by saying HOLY CRAP!!! That was awesome! I've always enjoyed the ultra-quick-no-nonsense-fights from movies like Kill Bill and Red Cliff. Whenever I see true masters fight, either in movies, books, or documentaries, the fight is always short and always a pleasure to watch.

Marcusaralius76
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby macrokat » Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:10 pm

Marcusaralius76 wrote:Please allow me to start by firing the "Go Ti" cheerleader squad.

And finish by saying HOLY CRAP!!! That was awesome! I've always enjoyed the ultra-quick-no-nonsense-fights from movies like Kill Bill and Red Cliff. Whenever I see true masters fight, either in movies, books, or documentaries, the fight is always short and always a pleasure to watch.

Glad you enjoyed it then, I figured some people might be angry about Tia getting the crap beat out of her, but realistically speaking, that is the difference between a true fighter and a normal person, or in this case a killer, and a normal person.
Someone who can truly fight will aim to disable and end the fight as quick as possible and Kat's got the killer instinct so she doesn't pull punches or leave opportunities, unfortunately, in a balanced fight (no height advantage) Tia never stood a chance from the very beginning, and Kat knew it.
o..o ~squeak~
(\/)S
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Kaelic » Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:08 am

...and now Tia's blind pride has got her hanging unconscious in a control booth.

Pfft, what'd I say?

Heroes and their damn morals...
Kaelic
Gojira
Gojira

Postby macrokat » Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:02 am

Kaelic wrote:...and now Tia's blind pride has got her hanging unconscious in a control booth.

Pfft, what'd I say?

Heroes and their damn morals...

Yes, her morals and pride definitely screwed her over this time, but the fact that she accepted a fight to the "death" does show a huge decline in her morals in the first place, depending on what happens next, she may become just as bad, if not worse than Kat.
o..o ~squeak~
(\/)S
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby macrokat » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:38 am

Kat gloats after her victory, how much of her statement is true, and how much is her rubbing it in is entirely up to you.
Attachments
3M 020 - Tia vs Kat 4.jpg
3M 020 - Tia vs Kat 4.jpg (302.79 KiB) Viewed 2251 times
o..o ~squeak~
(\/)S
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Marcusaralius76 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:26 pm

Yeah...I think she's rubbing it in...

Marcusaralius76
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

PreviousNext

Return to Macro Art