New characters, Chloe and Clare

A place for the artistic folks to post their latest creations and seek feedback.

Postby macrokat » Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:45 pm

metarusonikku wrote:A very cute addition. Though, Clover's response seemed pretty rehearsed. :)

As for what Sarah will do for the rest of the night at ant size, I guess "Clover will take care of me" is what you say to someone when you're standing on their nose and "None of your business" isn't a good option. :)

Yeah, it's definitely a situation she'll want to take advantage of, being smaller than Chloe isn't an everyday thing, so, getting her into the jacuzzi and a bikini is probably just the start. Yes, Clover's response is a bit of a copy from what we can assume Sarah said to her, so, how much of it she actually understands will remain to be seen, but everybody's happy for the moment, so I'm sure they'll take it.
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby metarusonikku » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:07 pm

Unless Sarah's plans involve not just getting Clover into a bikini, but also then getting *into* said bikini. :)
metarusonikku
Getting Bigger
Getting Bigger

Postby macrokat » Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:03 am

Page 50! and a wrap-up to the current story-arc, with an ominous ending of course.
Attachments
Chloe and Clare 050.jpg
Chloe and Clare 050.jpg (233.68 KiB) Viewed 2160 times
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Marcusaralius76 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:32 pm

Oh well, at least she dulled it down a bit. After all, at least the boobyclownmonster went away...he's gone, right?
The new gear’s the dog’s bollocks. Isn’t it, girl?

Harkonnen II. A 30mm Semi-Auto Cannon.
Maximum range: 4000m. Gross weight: 345kg

Seras, let’s get revenge!
Marcusaralius76
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby macrokat » Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:17 pm

Marcusaralius76 wrote:Oh well, at least she dulled it down a bit. After all, at least the boobyclownmonster went away...he's gone, right?

Yeah, the clown's gone, for now and hopefully Chloe will learn to calm down, at least enough to know that Clare isn't trying to steal Sarah away.
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby DeadLantern » Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:16 am

Static, huh? I have my doubts.

I think we're about to learn a lesson on potential energy being lost thanks to our good friend, the law of conservation of energy.

And magic.

Also, Macrokat, kudos on capturing the faerie mindset. Chloe doesn't seem like an eldritch horror on the outside, but I'm sure if she put her mind to it, she could be very, very, very horrifying; yet the way this story is done is adorable. Great job so far.
You're never asked if you want to live. That is not the question. The question is how.
DeadLantern
Rampage
Rampage

Location: The country of Germany, Earth of the Sol System, Milky way Galaxy.

Postby macrokat » Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:30 pm

DeadLantern wrote:Static, huh? I have my doubts.

I think we're about to learn a lesson on potential energy being lost thanks to our good friend, the law of conservation of energy.

And magic.

Also, Macrokat, kudos on capturing the faerie mindset. Chloe doesn't seem like an eldritch horror on the outside, but I'm sure if she put her mind to it, she could be very, very, very horrifying; yet the way this story is done is adorable. Great job so far.

Excellent, thank you. As far as the fairy mindset, I've actually done allot of research into demonology and the paranormal, including fairies and the like, I have a book of demonology that just has sticky notes popping out of it all over the place, so I'd like to think I have some idea of how they should act. Though Chloe's case is slightly different, since she is trying to go to school and "integrate" with non-magical folk after all, but that doesn't mean she left all of her fairy idiocyncracy's behind.
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby DeadLantern » Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:38 pm

macrokat wrote:As far as the fairy mindset, I've actually done allot of research into demonology and the paranormal, including fairies and the like, I have a book of demonology that just has sticky notes popping out of it all over the place, so I'd like to think I have some idea of how they should act.

It's that level of tenacity, combined with volume and quality of material you're churning out, that points to you being a terrific writer, not just in the macro community, but in general.

Seriously, keep up the good work.
You're never asked if you want to live. That is not the question. The question is how.
DeadLantern
Rampage
Rampage

Location: The country of Germany, Earth of the Sol System, Milky way Galaxy.

Postby macrokat » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:15 am

Now we begin the second phase of Chloe and Clare, I really need to think of a better title, but just adding Sarah's name would be such a... (insert DUH sound, or possibly donkey braying sound effect here) unoriginal and boring...

Anyway, phase two starts, and Sarah's found a house for rent, can she convince the others to join her?
Attachments
Chloe and Clare 051.jpg
Chloe and Clare 051.jpg (274.12 KiB) Viewed 1916 times
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Lpedy » Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:39 am

xD so much for hating changes, right?
me and ichigo for ever.

Lpedy
Gojira
Gojira