Macro Murder Mystery

A place for the artistic folks to post their latest creations and seek feedback.

Postby Kaelic » Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:20 am

Holy incomplete censorship, Batman!

Tia's psyche seems to be taking a turn for the worst as well.
looks like Kat is adept at mentally destroying someone as well as physically.
Kaelic
Gojira
Gojira

Postby macrokat » Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:26 am

Kaelic wrote:Holy incomplete censorship, Batman!

Tia's psyche seems to be taking a turn for the worst as well.
looks like Kat is adept at mentally destroying someone as well as physically.

Yeah, censored it that way on purpose, don't know how to handle that word, religiously speaking I know it's bad, but, general forum speaking... don't know... so, greyed is appropriate I think.
And yes, Tia is definitely having a rough time dealing with so many traumatic things happening at once, and things will only get worse before they get better, she should've taken Mac up on his offer to run off and be happy.
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Kaelic » Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:53 am

Dude, Kat shot a kid and you're worrying about whether or not to censor "goddamn it".
Kaelic
Gojira
Gojira

Postby macrokat » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:06 am

Kaelic wrote:Dude, Kat shot a kid and you're worrying about whether or not to censor "goddamn it".

My morals are slightly askew I know.
I personally prefer the more worldly view of making love not war, or basically that the whole idea that violence is acceptible while nudity isn't is ridiculous and backwards. Yet that's the way I was raised, so there's still some part of my mind that follows those rules inately.
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Marcusaralius76 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:49 pm

macrokat wrote:
Kaelic wrote:Dude, Kat shot a kid and you're worrying about whether or not to censor "goddamn it".
My morals are slightly askew I know.
I personally prefer the more worldly view of making love not war, or basically that the whole idea that violence is acceptible while nudity isn't is ridiculous and backwards. Yet that's the way I was raised, so there's still some part of my mind that follows those rules inately.
does tis mean I should probably censor "I hope you do kill me, so I can go to judgment and beat the Holy Father's face in with the f****** Holy Grail"..?
The new gear’s the dog’s bollocks. Isn’t it, girl?

Harkonnen II. A 30mm Semi-Auto Cannon.
Maximum range: 4000m. Gross weight: 345kg

Seras, let’s get revenge!
Marcusaralius76
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby zukezorin » Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:09 pm

macrokat wrote:
zukezorin wrote:Hmm....a question arises.

Kat is a super-thief criminal who can assume different forms, and she claims she is doing this for the money. What kind of cash can two off-the-force cops put together to hire her?

To answer the original, she asked in page 5 if Tia could afford her, of course she has her doubts that Tia can actually pay, but considering the path their current relationship is taking Kat will obviously be looking for other payment arrangements, which was always an implied requirement of her service should someone fail to carry their end of the agreement.

Simply put, the answer to the question of whether she can pay is "no". Interesting. That seems to be another hole that Tia is sinking into, and owing money to a dangerous person is not a very pleasant hole to end up in.

Right now I'm wanting something to occur, but I'd rather wait and see what happens instead of making supposition. It wouldn't be very likely, in any case.

So the cards are on the table! Mac confesses, Tia bungles it; he leaves, she rages. Where will the characters go from here? I stay tuned to find out.
Z. Zorin
zukezorin
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby macrokat » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:31 pm

Marcusaralius76 wrote:does tis mean I should probably censor "I hope you do kill me, so I can go to judgment and beat the Holy Father's face in with the f****** Holy Grail"..?

For some reason that statement makes me laugh.

but I think most importantly, like we've talked about before is context, as long as it's part of the story and not just a blatant excuse for violence/swearing, whatever, then it's fairly justified.

zukezorin wrote:Right now I'm wanting something to occur, but I'd rather wait and see what happens instead of making supposition. It wouldn't be very likely, in any case.

Unlikely doesn't mean it wouldn't be fun to hear, always like to hear suggestions or ideas.
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Marcusaralius76 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:39 am

macrokat wrote:
Marcusaralius76 wrote:does this mean I should probably censor "I hope you do kill me, so I can go to judgment and beat the Holy Father's face in with the f****** Holy Grail"..?
For some reason that statement makes me laugh.
but I think most importantly, like we've talked about before is context, as long as it's part of the story and not just a blatant excuse for violence/swearing, whatever, then it's fairly justified.
I'll keep that in mind when polishing my lit.

Back on the subject of "Goddamn it," not many people really think it matters that much. Now if you said something like...a word I was about to say but just remembered a conversation I got in with the Cardinal Arch Bishop when he learned I knew that word...THEN you'd want to censor it.
The new gear’s the dog’s bollocks. Isn’t it, girl?

Harkonnen II. A 30mm Semi-Auto Cannon.
Maximum range: 4000m. Gross weight: 345kg

Seras, let’s get revenge!
Marcusaralius76
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby macrokat » Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:22 am

Knew it was coming, so here we go, the explanation for how Kat and Tia can properly have their fight. This seemed like the best explanation as an integrated force would have to have some sort of realistic simulator to train for micro/macro control issues without accidently hurting/killing their own officers. Next time, the fight's seriously on, and we'll see if Tia lives up to her quick start, and Kat lives up to her big talk.
Attachments
3M 017 - Tia vs Kat 1.jpg
3M 017 - Tia vs Kat 1.jpg (316.44 KiB) Viewed 1730 times
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Lpedy » Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:15 am

wow, tia is as tall as kat now? GO TIA, I LOVE YOU
me and ichigo for ever.

Lpedy
Gojira
Gojira