New characters, Chloe and Clare

A place for the artistic folks to post their latest creations and seek feedback.

Postby metarusonikku » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:24 pm

FoxChess wrote:Whatever you do... don't sneeze!

Or make any moves at all. Sure there are two incredibly huge and soft furry mountains waiting to catch the ant-sized Sarah, but I don't think Clover would take too kindly to catching her toy... umm... girlfriend getting that comfortable with Clare
metarusonikku
Getting Bigger
Getting Bigger

Postby Marcusaralius76 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:53 pm

darn! you beat me to it! :cry:
The new gear’s the dog’s bollocks. Isn’t it, girl?

Harkonnen II. A 30mm Semi-Auto Cannon.
Maximum range: 4000m. Gross weight: 345kg

Seras, let’s get revenge!
Marcusaralius76
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby mandude81 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:12 pm

based on what hapenee last time there was a size change i would think that the magic that made her small would expire in a day or so regardless of if she wantd to change her back or not.
see that pic right there? i drew it. send me a pic and ill post a penciled version of it free of charge.
mandude81
Gojira
Gojira

Postby macrokat » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:58 pm

mandude81 wrote:based on what hapenee last time there was a size change i would think that the magic that made her small would expire in a day or so regardless of if she wantd to change her back or not.

You would be correct, it's only a temporary condition so the only question would be what lead to her being this size, and who's misunderstanding who?

Definitely, but, just like Metarusonikku said, Clare does have some pretty soft cushions to break a fall with, though she'll definitely be careful considering it's her best friend that's sitting on the tip of her nose.
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby metarusonikku » Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:02 am

macrokat wrote:Definitely, but, just like Metarusonikku said, Clare does have some pretty soft cushions to break a fall with, though she'll definitely be careful considering it's her best friend that's sitting on the tip of her nose.

Well that and there's a very possessive pixie in the mix, and if she finds her new Sarah Toy lost in Clare's bountiful cleavage, there may be a small amount of hell to pay. ;)

Let's just hope they don't ever break up, or Sarah could find herself spending a lot of time small enough to stand on Clover's nose.
metarusonikku
Getting Bigger
Getting Bigger

Postby KingVoracious » Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:34 am

Sarah's size change is a bit of a plot hole seeing we didn't see it happen
Signed,
Cyber V. Fox

SALUTE TO ALL FURS!
KingVoracious
Attack of the 50ft
Attack of the 50ft

Postby macrokat » Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:45 am

KingVoracious wrote:Sarah's size change is a bit of a plot hole seeing we didn't see it happen

That was actually part of the intention, not showing the change, so that when Clara goes in to investigate why she hasn't heard anything for a while, she suddenly finds this massive change. Not a plot hole, it's a setup to increase the shock of the change.
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby kool kitty89 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:52 pm

macrokat wrote:Definitely, but, just like Metarusonikku said, Clare does have some pretty soft cushions to break a fall with, though she'll definitely be careful considering it's her best friend that's sitting on the tip of her nose.

That's presuming Clair wouldn't accidentally crush her in such a situation given Sarah's frailty at that size... presuming Chloe didn't add any additional protective magic when she shrank her, or that such protection isn't integral to the spell she used. (let alone how far she could get blown around the room at that size)
Chloe's concern certainly seems to imply such frailty, but that could also simply be her overprotective nature showing.

macrokat wrote:
KingVoracious wrote:Sarah's size change is a bit of a plot hole seeing we didn't see it happen

That was actually part of the intention, not showing the change, so that when Clara goes in to investigate why she hasn't heard anything for a while, she suddenly finds this massive change. Not a plot hole, it's a setup to increase the shock of the change.

Yeah the set-up was perfect, especially with Sarah's freindly wave and Clair's utter shock.
No plot hole at all, it's pretty obviously explained when and how it happened, though exactly why hasn't yet been revealed.
kool kitty89
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby macrokat » Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:57 am

Can't believe I actually managed to finish this today, got allot of drawing done, was worried that I'd have to put this off since I've been putting some time into the 3m comics, but somehow everything worked out, so now we see what's going on with tiny Sarah.

P.S. almost 50 pages, holy crap, I never intended for this story to get that long, but I do really enjoy it, so hopefully I can continue to create plenty more.
Attachments
Chloe and Clare 049.jpg
Chloe and Clare 049.jpg (267.4 KiB) Viewed 2229 times
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby metarusonikku » Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:06 am

A very cute addition. Though, Clover's response seemed pretty rehearsed. :)

As for what Sarah will do for the rest of the night at ant size, I guess "Clover will take care of me" is what you say to someone when you're standing on their nose and "None of your business" isn't a good option. :)
metarusonikku
Getting Bigger
Getting Bigger

PreviousNext

Return to Macro Art