Experimenting is fun.

A place for the artistic folks to post their latest creations and seek feedback.

Postby zukezorin » Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:59 am

This is coming from nowhere, but I think Kat would fit -perfectly- as a spider taur, or a Drider for the DnD nerds out there. A black widow to be extra precise.

The idea struck me and it was too perfect to not mention; blood sucking, venomous, acrobatic, sly, and above all...scary. Hella scary. 8)

Nice bondage pictures as well, and I mean that from the artistic point of view. It must have been tough to rig up those straps from that many high angles, too. The more hilarious part of my mind immediately thought 'marionette puppet' and imagined quite the silly forced dance.
Z. Zorin
zukezorin
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Marcusaralius76 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:43 pm

macrokat wrote:
Marcusaralius76 wrote:lets just say that before the end of summer, there'll be a few submissions on DA with parental blockers and M&T in the title. I'll try and keep them relatively clean... as far as nudity goes.
Looking forward to it, you've been talking about working on those things for a while so I'm sure it'll be entertaining, plus, I hate to admit it, but I don't like seeing the front page inundated by my pictures all the time. In some weird way it feels like I'm forcing all the other artists to the back, and I keep wishing there'd be more pictures to look at that weren't mine.
I wouldn't worry about it. Most of the art on this site is slow in coming anyway. It's the day when you take over the "newest submission" page on DA that people will be telling you to slow down.
The new gear’s the dog’s bollocks. Isn’t it, girl?

Harkonnen II. A 30mm Semi-Auto Cannon.
Maximum range: 4000m. Gross weight: 345kg

Seras, let’s get revenge!
Marcusaralius76
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby macrokat » Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:53 am

zukezorin wrote:This is coming from nowhere, but I think Kat would fit -perfectly- as a spider taur, or a Drider for the DnD nerds out there. A black widow to be extra precise.

The idea struck me and it was too perfect to not mention; blood sucking, venomous, acrobatic, sly, and above all...scary. Hella scary. 8)

Nice bondage pictures as well, and I mean that from the artistic point of view. It must have been tough to rig up those straps from that many high angles, too. The more hilarious part of my mind immediately thought 'marionette puppet' and imagined quite the silly forced dance.

It is so perfect that you wrote that, I actually thought that myself, but, I like reptiles personally, though I do agree a black widow is remarkably fitting, so, lets see why that might be an issue...
Attachments
Spider Kat.jpg
Spider Kat.jpg (261.72 KiB) Viewed 1626 times
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Kaelic » Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:00 am

RUN OF TERROR
Kaelic
Gojira
Gojira

Postby macrokat » Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:28 am

Kaelic wrote:RUN OF TERROR

The only way to run from a half-spider half-woman, or Drider, as Zukezorin pointed out.
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Kaelic » Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:53 am

macrokat wrote:The only way to run from a half-spider half-woman, or Drider, as Zukezorin pointed out.

The scarier half is not arachnid.
Kaelic
Gojira
Gojira

Postby Marcusaralius76 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:47 am

Oh, don't be such a baby. It's no like Kat's evil, or sadistic or anything, right? the question doesn't seem to be whether or not he'll escape, but more a question of what the Kat-widow spider plans to do to her prey afterward.

Marcusaralius76
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby macrokat » Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:36 pm

Marcusaralius76 wrote:Oh, don't be such a baby. It's no like Kat's evil, or sadistic or anything, right? the question doesn't seem to be whether or not he'll escape, but more a question of what the Kat-widow spider plans to do to her prey afterward.

Exactly, not evil per-se, but extremely morally flexible, and actually my coworkers and I were talking about that exact situation last night, they asked if I was going to do a follow-up comic showing what came next. The answer, no, probably not, but the happy-ending consensus is that for some reason black-widow Kat's webbing must be made of cotton candy, so after getting out, everyone had cotton candy and a great time.

The real answer, she would have her fun scaring her victim, then cut them free leaving them dazed and confused and wandering aimlessly. If she had the ability to use webbing she would constantly abuse it, sealing people's mouths shut when they talk to much or say something stupid, setting trap webs in hallways just so people would get stuck in them, etc. So it's a good thing she isn't part spider 'cause she'd get a whole lot more troublesome. I'll stick to naga for any alternate forms.
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Marcusaralius76 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:14 pm

macrokat wrote:The real answer, she would have her fun scaring her victim, then cut them free leaving them dazed and confused and wandering aimlessly. If she had the ability to use webbing she would constantly abuse it, sealing people's mouths shut when they talk to much or say something stupid, setting trap webs in hallways just so people would get stuck in them, etc. So it's a good thing she isn't part spider 'cause she'd get a whole lot more troublesome. I'll stick to naga for any alternate forms.
I've taken on pissed off female wolf-spiders before; I can take 'er!

Marcusaralius76
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby macrokat » Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:02 pm

Marcusaralius76 wrote:
macrokat wrote:The real answer, she would have her fun scaring her victim, then cut them free leaving them dazed and confused and wandering aimlessly. If she had the ability to use webbing she would constantly abuse it, sealing people's mouths shut when they talk to much or say something stupid, setting trap webs in hallways just so people would get stuck in them, etc. So it's a good thing she isn't part spider 'cause she'd get a whole lot more troublesome. I'll stick to naga for any alternate forms.
I've taken on pissed off female wolf-spiders before; I can take 'er!

ah, come on, setting trap webs sealing people's mouths shut with webbing, you'd be right there helping her pick victims and creating more mischief.
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Macro Art