New characters, Chloe and Clare

A place for the artistic folks to post their latest creations and seek feedback.

Postby Kaelic » Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:26 am

SLBen wrote:This is where we discover that, in this particular pixie culture, female pixies lay eggs in the brains of their mates...

Rejected Script #32

...then, as Sarah and Claire sit down for lunch, Sarah begins to choke and convulse and a familiar-feeling alien creature bursts from her chest.

:shock:
Kaelic
Gojira
Gojira

Postby Archangel_Ivy » Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:41 am

lol, the last pic gave me a real bad laugh ^^ ...
Archangel_Ivy
Getting Bigger
Getting Bigger

Postby macrokat » Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:43 pm

Archangel_Ivy wrote:lol, the last pic gave me a real bad laugh ^^ ...

It's not entirely a bad thing, yes the random guy did get electricuted and zapped across the room most likely crashing into a table or group of people, But Chloe did it out of love, so that's gotta count for something.
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby macrokat » Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:03 am

Beginning of day 3, also a transition page with more gratuitous filler.

Basically I just wanted to draw Sarah's tail REALLY badly 'cause you never see it in the other panels.
Attachments
Chloe and Clare 044.jpg
Chloe and Clare 044.jpg (245.88 KiB) Viewed 2382 times
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Kaelic » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:22 pm

Poor Jen.
Kaelic
Gojira
Gojira

Postby Shubie » Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:21 am

Felt the need to disengage lurk mode for a moment to say just how marvelous this series is. Love the personalities of these characters, love the scenario, and digging the art style. Keep up the good work!
Shubie
Getting Bigger
Getting Bigger

Postby macrokat » Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:29 am

Shubie wrote:Felt the need to disengage lurk mode for a moment to say just how marvelous this series is. Love the personalities of these characters, love the scenario, and digging the art style. Keep up the good work!

Thanks for the comment, I'm glad you're enjoying it, I hope to create plenty more fun scenarios for these characters.
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby joedude97 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:01 pm

Awesome story so far. I kind of wish you would skip the 40 pages of foreplay and go straight to the intercourse scense. It is more of a slice of life or erotic comic story though. The characters are loveable, so I can't wait to see the fan art that comes out of this. Is it on FA, DA, or Sofurry yet?
joedude97
Getting Bigger
Getting Bigger

Postby macrokat » Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:11 pm

joedude97 wrote:Awesome story so far. I kind of wish you would skip the 40 pages of foreplay and go straight to the intercourse scense. It is more of a slice of life or erotic comic story though. The characters are loveable, so I can't wait to see the fan art that comes out of this. Is it on FA, DA, or Sofurry yet?

I do post this on DA as well, nobody's said anything about fan art, so as far as I know, it's all me for these characters. I've had people bring up the more erotic parts of the story before too, while the story and characters do, (very easily) lend themselves to some pretty erotic situations, this is a story that my coworkers, wife, and others are enjoying, and I don't necessarily want to push it into a work of eroticism because I like the fact that they're enjoying it.
It is definitely helping to bring some of my coworkers into the anthro/macro style though. Prior to my influence they were never into anthro, now they're drawing anthro characters and making jokes about shrunken women, so I like to think I'm creating a fairly clean introduction to some different ideas they may not have accepted otherwise. :)
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby macrokat » Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:40 am

Still day 3 of Chloe and Sarah's relationship, Sarah's starting to realise she needs to be a bit more assertive.
Attachments
Chloe and Clare 045.jpg
Chloe and Clare 045.jpg (295.84 KiB) Viewed 2029 times
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Macro Art