Macro Murder Mystery

A place for the artistic folks to post their latest creations and seek feedback.

Postby SLBen » Thu May 20, 2010 9:14 pm

I'd hate to be the arresting officer. Is this one of those cases where the law depends on people's (even macros') respect for it, or did the arresting officer come with "backup?" I'd be curious to know.

Also re: Tia's struggling to make it on savings, I bet food alone would have her bankrupt very quickly!

But I think I know "whodunit." >.>
SLBen
Gojira
Gojira

Postby Marcusaralius76 » Thu May 20, 2010 9:30 pm

SLBen wrote:I'd hate to be the arresting officer. Is this one of those cases where the law depends on people's (even macros') respect for it, or did the arresting officer come with "backup?" I'd be curious to know.
It looks like the cop and her are the same size. Either there are Macro cops, they have a shrink ray, or Tia has a really, really, REALLY big magnifying glass.
Also re: Tia's struggling to make it on savings, I bet food alone would have her bankrupt very quickly!
everything costs less when you buy in bulk. :lol:
The new gear’s the dog’s bollocks. Isn’t it, girl?

Harkonnen II. A 30mm Semi-Auto Cannon.
Maximum range: 4000m. Gross weight: 345kg

Seras, let’s get revenge!
Marcusaralius76
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby macrokat » Fri May 21, 2010 2:25 am

SLBen wrote:I'd hate to be the arresting officer. Is this one of those cases where the law depends on people's (even macros') respect for it, or did the arresting officer come with "backup?" I'd be curious to know.

But I think I know "whodunit." >.>

the officer did have backup, you can barely see it but his shoulder is in the left side of the frame. At first I was going to have the officers be micros and show Tia going with them out of self-assuredness, but I keep meaning to, yet rarely do include other macros. So now the officers are two macros taking her forcibly, and I think it's much better that way.
And to be accurate, savings and pension or 401k etc. either way point is she should be looking for a job not chasing crooks without getting payed for it.
Thanks for the comment.
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TShaw » Sat May 22, 2010 3:11 pm

Just caught up with this one, and its very interesting so far. And yes, posting on schedule is tough. Even tougher is keeping a buffer and not just burning through it when the mood strikes. Keep at it. ;)
TShaw
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby macrokat » Wed May 26, 2010 5:34 pm

More pages! After being released from the interrogation Tia tries to find out how Marie's doing only to find neither her or Mac seems to be answering.
Attachments
3M 008 - Aftermath.jpg
3M 008 - Aftermath.jpg (305.81 KiB) Viewed 2857 times
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby macrokat » Wed May 26, 2010 5:36 pm

Couple things about Kat, she's a master marksmen, and has no qualms about using her gun, in fact she enjoys it, so when she says last chance, she means it. She's also ridiculously self-centered, hence the cocky attitude even in the face of danger.
Attachments
3M 009 - Listen.jpg
3M 009 - Listen.jpg (285.19 KiB) Viewed 2856 times
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Marcusaralius76 » Wed May 26, 2010 8:31 pm

macrokat wrote:Couple things about Kat, she's a master marksmen, and has no qualms about using her gun, in fact she enjoys it, so when she says last chance, she means it. She's also ridiculously self-centered, hence the cocky attitude even in the face of danger.
Damn. What kind of pistol did Kat use? If it can make Tia bleed, I almost don't want to know what it could do to a normal person...almost.
The new gear’s the dog’s bollocks. Isn’t it, girl?

Harkonnen II. A 30mm Semi-Auto Cannon.
Maximum range: 4000m. Gross weight: 345kg

Seras, let’s get revenge!
Marcusaralius76
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Trixxus » Wed May 26, 2010 8:50 pm

On Mythbusters, a regular (not even high caliber) pistol shot completely through like 15ft of muscle and fat... if that's like a 45 mag with some sorta antipersonal focus it could do noticeable damage, assuming macros don't have like super density or anything. :p
Trixxus
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby macrokat » Wed May 26, 2010 9:44 pm

Marcusaralius76 wrote:
macrokat wrote:Couple things about Kat, she's a master marksmen, and has no qualms about using her gun, in fact she enjoys it, so when she says last chance, she means it. She's also ridiculously self-centered, hence the cocky attitude even in the face of danger.
Damn. What kind of pistol did Kat use? If it can make Tia bleed, I almost don't want to know what it could do to a normal person...almost.

Easy answer is if she's pointing it at a person, that person will shortly be no more. She's not using anything special (at the moment) as she said, she only grazed Tia, which would result in a bit of bleeding and pain maybe a scar, but no REAL damage.

To answer what she's using, though she does have a variety of weapons to choose from, her primary is a specialized Colt 45 service pistol. The firing mechanism and barrel are reinforced so it is capable of supporting more intense rounds than the norm, though there's hardly ever a need.
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby macrokat » Wed May 26, 2010 9:48 pm

Trixxus wrote:On Mythbusters, a regular (not even high caliber) pistol shot completely through like 15ft of muscle and fat... if that's like a 45 mag with some sorta antipersonal focus it could do noticeable damage, assuming macros don't have like super density or anything. :p

That's what I'm assuming, of course skin would be thicker to handle larger bodies, but a bullet's still gonna hurt.

I remember that episode too, very cool. although, it's mythbusters anything they do with explosions or guns is bound to be cool.

Also don't think we need to get too into technicalities or anything, not like she took off her arm, just a little graze to get her attention.
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Macro Art