- Forever ends today... -

A place for the artistic folks to post their latest creations and seek feedback.

- Forever ends today... -

Postby notveryathletic » Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:48 pm

"MechOmega - A specially crafted mech suit designed to allow Tempest to travel to even the most inaccessible and hostile locations while still allowing him sufficient mobility to engage in combat without any loss of speed or agility... in his Omega form Tempest can also focus his lifeforce into the suit in order to enhance it's strength as well as to add a boost to its shields and rockets..."

I'll probably develop the profile further later, but for now this is a collaboration between Reverseblade & myself, I forgot to add this when I first posted this in my galleries last week but as the mech is relatively big (you know, like the ones in the anime 'Gundam Wing') I thought some of you here might like to see it too! =3
Attachments
MechOmega DA.jpg
Lineart (c) Reverseblade @ Deviantart
Colouring & Tempest Omega (c) Myself
MechOmega DA.jpg (343.7 KiB) Viewed 1904 times
notveryathletic
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby zukezorin » Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:51 pm

Awesomely impressive design, NVA. It has all the impressive sleekness of a giant destroyer, with the additions that keep it from being like any other God of death. The glowing is a great touch, especially in the darkness where that is a big chunk of what one sees.

I likes it. 8)
Z. Zorin
zukezorin
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby notveryathletic » Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:02 pm

zukezorin wrote:Awesomely impressive design, NVA. It has all the impressive sleekness of a giant destroyer, with the additions that keep it from being like any other God of death. The glowing is a great touch, especially in the darkness where that is a big chunk of what one sees.

I likes it. 8)

Thank you very much =3
notveryathletic
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Return to Macro Art