Laurence city

Archive of the "Macro Art" forum.

Laurence city

Postby timid-wolf » Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:20 pm

{Laurence city, Panterro, Lunaku}

Many government officials had begged him, threatened him {Even offered to pay him millions} not to save Laurence city. It was considered a financial burden that many officials didn't want. 50% of the population was on unemployment. The numerous abandoned factories and warehouses were considered an eyesore and the land was at a perfect location on the peninsula for a naval base for the colonies. They couldn't do so because the locals kept rioting when the government tried to push them out. It was only because of their numbers that they kept the city. Just one rampage could end that. The death toll would be enough to reduce the population to a more feasable number. During the day the streets were packed with furs of many canid varieties. It was literally a living carpet. Kayko didn't want to see it pictured on the news, the poor anthros being crushed to death, hundreds at a time. He wouldn't even eat them. Just crush them like the insects he considered them to be, not taking the fact in that each little body held its own personality. He would eat from the pannicked survivors, desperately trying to run from the city. His name was loathed by micros all over. ROGUE. Kayko hates to fight, but when innocent lives hang in the balance he feels it is his duty as a macro to protect innocent micros. He saved this city from both rogue's wrath and the colonies' redevelopment plans. He's probably crying because he's hurt or sad that he had to fight people. The textile mill in front of kayko is one of two dozen or more similar looking textile mills deemed historic landmarks. The stone mills have become an icon for the once-thriving city. Slowly people are working with the local government to get them back up and running to get the furs of the city jobs again. Maybe one distant day this city will once again put its mark on the textile industry. Oh, and if you look on the roof of the mill there is a little fox anthro cleaning the clock on the roof. I tried to put anthros in some of the windows too but none came out.

ROGUE is copyright his creator
Attachments
LCK.JPG
{Laurence city, Panterro, Lunaku}
LCK.JPG (136.9 KiB) Viewed 1471 times
timid-wolf
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Dog Fox » Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:18 am

Wow, I love all the detail you put into your work and the story behind it is great. Hope to see more of your work in the future.
There no such thing as too big, only too small.
Dog Fox
Attack of the 50ft
Attack of the 50ft

Postby ROGUE » Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:57 pm

*headscratch*

?
ROGUE
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Kyross » Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:08 pm

ROGUE wrote:*headscratch*

?

I think it'slike fanfiction for ye. You go on killing sprees, he tries to save the people. And there was a fight?

I think.
I say sexy things to myself when I'm dancing.
Kyross
Gojira
Gojira

Return to Archive: Macro Art