Pokemon Triple Dot is found at:
http://vimeo.com/user4796469
NinjaPuppy
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby dragonien » Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:23 am

*yays and takes the knife, starting to run around the room with it*
RAWR I'm a dragon!

Avatar Created, Updated, and Properly Fitted by Twitch.

dragonien
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby NinjaPuppy » Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:31 am

*chuckles at the dragon running around. turns to Zuke*

So, who's this McMacro guy, and why the hell isn't he out here gettin' some drink?
Fear my Happy Fish of doom!
Pokemon Triple Dot is found at:
http://vimeo.com/user4796469
NinjaPuppy
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby zukezorin » Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:36 pm

Ohhhh *music starts up* McMacro is the biggest, loudest, roughest and toughest, kindest bastard anywhere this side of the other one. He puts bill brasky to shame. *music crescendos*

TO MCMACRO!
Z. Zorin
zukezorin
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

This is as good a place to start as any...

Postby Awake-Kzintosh » Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:57 pm

Starting out at a new place requires celebration. Celebration does not necessarily require a bar, but hey, they certainly do help. The atmosphere follows certain standards, the concept is standardized, and the no-matter-where-you-go-there-you-are feeling to most bars make them naturally comfortable to new people. New people like the eight-foot 'tosh slipping through the door. A bit skinny--actually, a lot skinny--but wiry and light on his feet. Dressed casually, cargo pants and a T-shirt. Looks friendly enough, if somewhat wary, batwing ears pricked up like antennae that could perhaps pick up conversations they shouldn't.

This is how he springs out of the way of the knife-wielding dragon running wildly (but not amok) through the room. From the rest, well, the conversation seems to between the canines. Seems as good a place as any to plant oneself.

"Quite, to the proprietor." He can read, the name's outside the door. "Just lemme get a charged glass, first." To the bartender: "Highball glass, one shot limoncello, ice halfway, then fill the rest with cola, please." He likes lemon cola. Once he gets his drink he salutes with raised glass, murmurs "fisehatak," and drops a good portion of it down the hatch.

"Hi. Name's Awake-Kzintosh." He looks over his shoulder at the dragon. "Should I even ask?"
Current status: acknowledged n00b. :)
Awake-Kzintosh
Rampage
Rampage

Location: If I were 21 km tall and fell over, I'd faceplant into Tijuana.

Postby The_Anarchitect » Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:10 am

*rubs a finger through the dust on the bar*
You realize, Mr. Kzinyosh, that this thread has been dead for four months. You can see it at the top of each post, the last one is marked "December".
We have a tradition of leaving barren threads alone. Thin about threads like food, if you left a loaf of bread out in the open, would you eat it four minths later?
;3
The_Anarchitect
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Awake-Kzintosh » Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:04 pm

Of all the things I check in the date, I miss 1) the month and 2) the year. Cripes.

As for the loaf of bread, it depends. Do I need a load of penecillin? Anyway, mea culpa. If you could, as a regular to a n00b, point me towards something more active I'd be welcome to, I would be much obliged.
Awake-Kzintosh
Rampage
Rampage

Postby The_Anarchitect » Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:54 pm

Any of the three below this thread are fairly recent, though have been silent for weeks. If there's nothing worth joining, you can always make your own by hitting "New Topic"
;3
The_Anarchitect
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby zukezorin » Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:59 pm

Hehe, no need to be sarcastic Anarch.
Its true, this section has been rather quiet for a while, most of the current rps going dormant. You're always welcome to make your own, or just wait for someone else to make a new one....though thats just boring.
Z. Zorin
zukezorin
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Awake-Kzintosh » Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:08 am

Hmmm. I'm going to have to think about it. Despite all appearances, I'm not exactly the most forward or engaging of sorts. Still, without challenge, there is no growth and all. If I come up with something, well, I do know how the 'new topic' button works. I've used it already. :P Just wondering if I could get a line towards something in progress that people could both recommend and not yell at me for joining.

Thanks for the help anyway, with or without sarcasm. I may not be the most adventurous of people, but my skin's plenty thick enough. ;)
Awake-Kzintosh
Rampage
Rampage

Previous

Return to Archive: Roleplay