all things taste better with chocolate!

Archive of the "Roleplay" forum.

all things taste better with chocolate!

Postby DioDraco » Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:06 am

I was on my way across town; visiting when there was a commotion below me; it seems a bunch of wolves were causing chaos with a wolfess macro. . . how it happened i couldn't fathom; but it seems like a dripping brown wolf I think, was trying to evade the macro, it looked like he had a few accomplices.

it took another look before Irealized .. . .I RECOGNISED THEM!!

Maria! what in gods name is going on here; why is saberinth. .. that is our ankle biter all brown and wet? max, FMST? anyone care to explain?

I hovered in the air at about seventy feet up for a moment before touching down landing with as much grace as I could fathom. saberinth smelled of chocolate. .. . this was starting to puzzle me to no end.

"will somebody PLEASE explain this to me?"
may the wind always carry you upon it's breath
DioDraco
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Location: I hail from rhyterra home of the dragons of amanthia

Postby zukezorin » Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:02 am

Sleepy, sleepy sleepy.....

"Whaaa?" Zee awoke with a start. Uncurling himself and stretching out on the warm tarpaper, he head over to the roofs edge to get a better view...

"What the hell!?" A Macro wolf an bunch of smaller ones...covered in something....

The building suddenly shook, and turning his head a large green dragon just dropped from the sky! Trying to catch some details while squinting through the glare( the setting sun was right in his eyes), Zee thought he recognized a few of the wolves, and the dragon, too.

"I'm heading down for closer look" he mumbled as he hurried to the roof access stairs.
Z. Zorin
zukezorin
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby dragonien » Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:56 am

"Ah its nice to get away from B.A.K.A. Once in a while. Weird stuff seems to always happen there." Dragonien said while driving his Red convirtable through the city.

Parking his Car at a nearby convenience store Dragonien got out to get himself something to snack on. when he exited the store he saw a little ways away what appreared to be a Giant Wolfess.

"you have got to be kidding me..."
RAWR I'm a dragon!

Avatar Created, Updated, and Properly Fitted by Twitch.

dragonien
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Return to Archive: Roleplay