Seeking an rp partner!

A forum for RP style threads that are considered "In character."

Seeking an rp partner!

Postby MicroMage » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:57 pm

Hello ladies and gents!

I'm currently seeking any giants or giantess' to have a fun rp with. Of course, I'm also more than willing to just chat. I'm a bit of a veteran when it comes to roleplay, so I'm hoping to find someone around my skill level. Of course, that doesn't mean I won't rp with beginners. We all had to start somewhere, after all!

As for what I'm looking for an in rp, I'd like to be tiny in the hands of a titanic person. They can be as rough or as gentle as they want with me, I can appreciate both! I'm also a huge fan of feet, crushing, domination, mouth play, vore, furries, and insertion. As you can see, I'm VERY flexible when it comes to the content of a roleplay. Truth be told, my main mission is to make my rp partner happy, so please don't be shy if you choose to approach! I'm more than willing to rp over email, Skype, Discord, or Kik. However, Skype is definitely my preferred way of contact.

If you're interested, please email me at guidinglight188@gmail.com or through the Skype account Tempest1213. Please just don't forget to tell me you're from this site!
MicroMage
Newbie / Lurker
Newbie / Lurker

Re: Seeking an rp partner!

Postby Alex1992LGG » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:01 am

I want to be your partner, let us chat in private :)
Alex1992LGG
Newbie / Lurker
Newbie / Lurker

Return to Roleplay