RP for a Somewhat Beginner

A forum for RP style threads that are considered "In character."

RP for a Somewhat Beginner

Postby FootLover » Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:11 am

I am brand new to this site and am interested in macro-micro. I have done macro before but I want to try micro. If you want, PM me and we can get started. The character I'm thinking of is a 3 in micro white wolf anthro that lives a life in the shadows trying to survive in the world of giants, finding many giants of any kind that either were kind or cruel. Which will you be?
FootLover
Newbie / Lurker
Newbie / Lurker

Re: RP for a Somewhat Beginner

Postby FootLover » Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:36 pm

After running for hours, I throw myself down next to a tree to take a short break. My body skinny and tried and my eyes ocean, and my hair unkept and black as night. I relax in the shade, trying to slow down my breathing.
FootLover
Newbie / Lurker
Newbie / Lurker

Postby Eat me now » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:49 pm

FootLover wrote:After running for hours, I throw myself down next to a tree to take a short break. My body skinny and tried and my eyes ocean, and my hair unkept and black as night. I relax in the shade, trying to slow down my breathing.

You hear giant footsteps closing in and feel the earth move.
Eat me now
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby FootLover » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:54 pm

Hearing the footfalls, he desperatly searches the tee for a crevice. Finally there lies a hole that I hide myself in, hoping I won't be seen.
FootLover
Newbie / Lurker
Newbie / Lurker

Postby Eat me now » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:27 pm

FootLover wrote:Hearing the footfalls, he desperatly searches the tee for a crevice. Finally there lies a hole that I hide myself in, hoping I won't be seen.

I do not see you, but i can hear you, and than you see me towering above you.
I am a giant greenman with red eyes, no hair and a slimy red tongue, and i only a leather battle skirt on.
"Ah hey there!" I say as i pick you up in between my thumb and index finger.
Eat me now
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby FootLover » Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:16 pm

I squirm between your fingers, almost breathless, "wait please! Please don't do anything to me." I start saying frantically. "I'll leave you in peace." I continue to struggle but I eventually try to calm down. I look at you in the eye. "Please"
FootLover
Newbie / Lurker
Newbie / Lurker

Postby Eat me now » Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:50 pm

FootLover wrote:I squirm between your fingers, almost breathless, "wait please! Please don't do anything to me." I start saying frantically. "I'll leave you in peace." I continue to struggle but I eventually try to calm down. I look at you in the eye. "Please"

"No dice kid!" I ay as i lower you into my mouth and you feel my slimy tongue wiggle its way around you as you see my dim gullet ahead of you.
"Hmmmmm very tasty, i will enjoy swallowing you!"
Eat me now
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby FootLover » Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:39 pm

He smells the breath and he wipes away the saliva as best as he can. He tries not to panic and yells out, "no wait wait! There is no way I could fill your belly and satisfy your appetite. I could be better as a slave instead. I can lead you places where you can satisfy your appetites!"
FootLover
Newbie / Lurker
Newbie / Lurker

Postby Eat me now » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:28 pm

FootLover wrote:He smells the breath and he wipes away the saliva as best as he can. He tries not to panic and yells out, "no wait wait! There is no way I could fill your belly and satisfy your appetite. I could be better as a slave instead. I can lead you places where you can satisfy your appetites!"

"Oh its not about that, i just enjoy your torment!" I say as i drop you in my mouth and you land on my tongue with a splat as i close my teeth and the horror of being digested alive sets in, making you panic on the inside.
Eat me now
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby FootLover » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:03 pm

He struggles and Flails on the tongue, finally overcome with hate, "no! I won't be your snack!!" He bites down on the Giants tongue, tasting blood. It didn't matter anymore at this point, he claws wildly on the tongue holding on with his teeth.
FootLover
Newbie / Lurker
Newbie / Lurker

Next

Return to Roleplay