RP for a Somewhat Beginner

A forum for RP style threads that are considered "In character."

Re: RP for a Somewhat Beginner

Postby Eat me now » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:52 pm

FootLover wrote:He struggles and Flails on the tongue, finally overcome with hate, "no! I won't be your snack!!" He bites down on the Giants tongue, tasting blood. It didn't matter anymore at this point, he claws wildly on the tongue holding on with his teeth.

Slightly iritated i push you towards my throat with my tongue and you see my gullet coming closer and closer, and know your struggle is in vain.
Eat me now
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby FootLover » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:58 pm

The force is too strong but he pulls out a knife and digs the blade into the tongue holding on to the knife, "I dare you to crush my body giant! I won't go down easy!" But the thought and the situation started to appear grim and worse. It could be truly over. But not now!
FootLover
Newbie / Lurker
Newbie / Lurker

Postby Eat me now » Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:55 pm

FootLover wrote:The force is too strong but he pulls out a knife and digs the blade into the tongue holding on to the knife, "I dare you to crush my body giant! I won't go down easy!" But the thought and the situation started to appear grim and worse. It could be truly over. But not now!

But as you stab the wounds heal and the blade is forced from your hand by my strong tongue, and you are forced into the throat.
Andthan you hear a *GULP* as you are forced in, and feel yourself slide down in my neck, forming a small lump as you hear my stomach below.
Eat me now
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby FootLover » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:28 pm

He feels himself falling into the void, falling down to meet his destiny in the belly of the beast. Finally he reaches his final grave, in a vat of acid. He looks around his new abode as the acid eats away at his flesh.

"At least my last hours were interesting..." He screams out, not expecting to be heard, "had your fun giant?"
FootLover
Newbie / Lurker
Newbie / Lurker

Postby Eat me now » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:09 pm

FootLover wrote:He feels himself falling into the void, falling down to meet his destiny in the belly of the beast. Finally he reaches his final grave, in a vat of acid. He looks around his new abode as the acid eats away at his flesh.

"At least my last hours were interesting..." He screams out, not expecting to be heard, "had your fun giant?"

"Well you did taste good little one!" I say as i feel you melting in me.
Eat me now
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby FootLover » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:21 pm

It wouldn't take long, as the flesh disasters into the acid, he gives one last laugh like a madman until, suddenly silent. He was gone, no more.
FootLover
Newbie / Lurker
Newbie / Lurker

Postby Eat me now » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:49 pm

FootLover wrote:It wouldn't take long, as the flesh disasters into the acid, he gives one last laugh like a madman until, suddenly silent. He was gone, no more.

"Ahhh great!" I say as i lick mylips and feel your liquified remains being absorbed by my greedy gutt.
Eat me now
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Previous

Return to Roleplay