RP?

A forum for RP style threads that are considered "In character."

Re: RP?

Postby Eat me now » Fri May 27, 2016 7:20 pm

Merlin22 wrote:I quickly get you now a step by step. You realize just how my shadow now puts lnagsam about you.

I try to run faster but i slow down due to the lack of energy, and i look back as i pant.
Eat me now
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Merlin22 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:06 am

I am faster as you. My head is over you and i look down of you. "To slow" i say evil.
I lick my teeth, and feel very hungry. With a jump i stay in front of you, "No way" say i to you. I come slow with my head down to you and open my mouth.
Merlin22
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Eat me now » Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:33 pm

Merlin22 wrote:I am faster as you. My head is over you and i look down of you. "To slow" i say evil.
I lick my teeth, and feel very hungry. With a jump i stay in front of you, "No way" say i to you. I come slow with my head down to you and open my mouth.

"You won, now do it!" I say as i look in your mouth.
Eat me now
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Merlin22 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:50 am

I bow down to you, open as far as possible while my mouth. You can now in my mouth Huge see and recognize all the great tips teeth red tongue, slowly some saliva running down from the Great oral cavity as far back rum throat.
"I always win!"
Merlin22
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Eat me now » Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:59 am

Merlin22 wrote:I bow down to you, open as far as possible while my mouth. You can now in my mouth Huge see and recognize all the great tips teeth red tongue, slowly some saliva running down from the Great oral cavity as far back rum throat.
"I always win!"

'"Than claim your prize!" I say as prepare for your tongue and for your throat.
Eat me now
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Merlin22 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:24 am

"I had before." I crack at you. My mouth slowly closes around you, while I am receiving you with my tongue. Quick you lie in my mouth and slowly glide towards the throat.
Merlin22
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Eat me now » Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:53 am

Merlin22 wrote:"I had before." I crack at you. My mouth slowly closes around you, while I am receiving you with my tongue. Quick you lie in my mouth and slowly glide towards the throat.

''Yes, swallow me and make me a part of you!" I pant as i feel your warm tongue and saliva on my body.
Eat me now
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Merlin22 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:03 pm

I swallow you now down slowly. Although I am so great, my Speißeröhre already puts almost painful to you. Slowly you glide down, and resolve will land in my stomach, where you then begin up slowly, and I slowly begin you to digest.
Merlin22
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Eat me now » Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:28 pm

Merlin22 wrote:I swallow you now down slowly. Although I am so great, my Speißeröhre already puts almost painful to you. Slowly you glide down, and resolve will land in my stomach, where you then begin up slowly, and I slowly begin you to digest.

I feel it but i can handle it as i slide in your stomach with a splash, as you feel me inside you.
Eat me now
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Merlin22 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:42 pm

I feel like you end up in my stomach, where I stretch before joy. You lie heavy in my stomach, and will slowly digested.
"Oh you lie heavy on my stomach." Slowly I feel a twitch in my body.
Merlin22
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay