RP?

A forum for RP style threads that are considered "In character."

Re: RP?

Postby Eat me now » Fri May 20, 2016 2:56 pm

Merlin22 wrote:"Oh yes please! It is fun with you." seeking you mind telling what would you like to do, I want to try it!

I than reform and wink.
"Show me what you have in mind"
Eat me now
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Merlin22 » Fri May 20, 2016 3:37 pm

"Nice ... but I want to do what you want." I smile at you ambiguous.
I catch easily to tremors, fast is a powerful Panther before you, staring at you with its yellow eyes.
I growl loud and angry, I'm a lot bigger than you with about 5 meters in size and about 12 meters long.
A paw press you gently to the ground, and feel only the soft underside of my paw as she presses gently on you.
"How is that?" I growl loudly. "Do you like to eat again?"
Merlin22
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Eat me now » Fri May 20, 2016 6:39 pm

Merlin22 wrote:"Nice ... but I want to do what you want." I smile at you ambiguous.
I catch easily to tremors, fast is a powerful Panther before you, staring at you with its yellow eyes.
I growl loud and angry, I'm a lot bigger than you with about 5 meters in size and about 12 meters long.
A paw press you gently to the ground, and feel only the soft underside of my paw as she presses gently on you.
"How is that?" I growl loudly. "Do you like to eat again?"

"Yes, do it!, swallow me...."
Eat me now
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Merlin22 » Fri May 20, 2016 7:29 pm

I stand down on you. "As you wish." you hear loud grumble while I am on you look down. Before with joy I grow again. Quickly I am 20 meters in size. "Want to be voluntary, or should I thee to thy happiness force you?"
Merlin22
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Eat me now » Sat May 21, 2016 12:49 pm

Merlin22 wrote:I stand down on you. "As you wish." you hear loud grumble while I am on you look down. Before with joy I grow again. Quickly I am 20 meters in size. "Want to be voluntary, or should I thee to thy happiness force you?"

"Force me...."
Eat me now
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Merlin22 » Sat May 21, 2016 1:29 pm

"I will force you? You do not even want? What do you want?" I ask you now challenging.
Meanwhile, I have very much since the found and grow again with joy. Now I am 30 meters large. You lie on the floor, between two claws, held with my paws, and need to see the whole.
I snarl loudly where when I get my mouth open and you can see inevitably into my big mouth. Something drool dripping now down to you.
Merlin22
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Eat me now » Sat May 21, 2016 9:39 pm

Merlin22 wrote:"I will force you? You do not even want? What do you want?" I ask you now challenging.
Meanwhile, I have very much since the found and grow again with joy. Now I am 30 meters large. You lie on the floor, between two claws, held with my paws, and need to see the whole.
I snarl loudly where when I get my mouth open and you can see inevitably into my big mouth. Something drool dripping now down to you.

"I want you to work for it" I say as i speed off laughing.
Eat me now
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Merlin22 » Sat May 21, 2016 10:05 pm

"Work, for what? Be careful what you say, otherwise you're away faster than you think," I grin superior. I press you something more to the ground. I lick it on my big catch teeth.
Merlin22
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Eat me now » Sun May 22, 2016 2:12 pm

Merlin22 wrote:"Work, for what? Be careful what you say, otherwise you're away faster than you think," I grin superior. I press you something more to the ground. I lick it on my big catch teeth.

"Than take me!" I eagerly say.
Eat me now
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Merlin22 » Sun May 22, 2016 4:58 pm

I take my paw from you, and lean down to you. You feel my warm breath, while opens my mouth slowly. Quick is my mouth to you, and closes slowly and gently.
Merlin22
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay