And here we go again :3

A forum for RP style threads that are considered "In character."

Postby macrokat » Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:03 pm

Amanda could hear the strange noises within the cave. She could see moderately well, though the further in she got the lower the visibility dropped.

"Kat, you got a light?" Amanda called back.
"Not on me." She replied. All that stuff was back at camp.
"Anyone got a flare or light?" Kat asked the rest.

Meanwhile Amanda continued inward, keeping her eyes and ears alert to try and find what was hiding inside the cave.
o..o ~squeak~
(\/)S
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby chessman » Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:22 pm

Rosco was following behind Kat and Amanda as Giru was using his light. The further inside the cave they got the more uneasy Rosco became. He hoped that Giru wouldnt use those rockets in here. Rosco started to get ready as they started getting close to what his sensor told him they we're getting close.
Making my next plan!
chessman
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby deathseal1390 » Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:25 pm

jamie looked over giru's shoulder "so, you have any ideas what might be ahead" she asked
you know what, i found my sense of kindness ^^ and you wanna guess what? I'm making cookies for everyo- *kindness deleted* finally that's gone, now i can get back to poking people with a stick
deathseal1390
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby chessman » Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:29 pm

Rosco said "It's too far for me to see even with this light, but according to my sensors there's there's something aprox 20 ft tall that most likely was the source of the scream and something much larger tring to find her. Amanda will make first contact shortly..
Making my next plan!
chessman
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby deathseal1390 » Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:34 pm

"i hope it's nothing mean" she said concerned
you know what, i found my sense of kindness ^^ and you wanna guess what? I'm making cookies for everyo- *kindness deleted* finally that's gone, now i can get back to poking people with a stick
deathseal1390
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby chessman » Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:40 pm

Rosco said "I hope it's not mean either. In any case they're going to find out first." Rosco continued to follow Amanda and Kat wondering what was coming their way.
Making my next plan!
chessman
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby deathseal1390 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:46 pm

"i just hope if it is mean, that it isn't craveing neko" she said her ears flateing
deathseal1390
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby deathseal1390 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:21 pm

"thanks." she said smileing
deathseal1390
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Kewney » Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:23 pm

*Slowly but steady, Paprika started to squeeze herself through a very narrow tunnel, further away from the unknown creature behind her. She just managed to fit through to while crawling on the ground. Of course the risk of the tunnel getting too narrow to fit through was always there for the 20 feet tall Fanear, but that was still better than being all alone with this creature in the dark*

*She had no clue where this tunnel was leading to, but she could hear some voices nearby, which surely didn't belonged to any dangerous creatures* "Hello? Is somebody out there?" *She yelled into the dark, not knowing where the voices actually coming from. But if she could hear them, they surely could hear her as well*
Kewney
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby macrokat » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:01 pm

Amanda paused as she heard the voice. "Pretty close." she muttered judging by the way it sounded.

"We're here!" Kat called out into the darkness. "why exactly are you running around in a cave?" She added trying to learn more about the unknown and unseen person.

"Your people skills are amazing." Amanda replied to Kat sarcastically.
"Says the woman who would just as soon eat someone." Kat countered with a grin.

They continued to press forward but things were quickly getting tight for the 30 ft Amanda as well, so Kat started dialing down her size via her watch which controlled Amanda's collar.

Amanda set Kat down as she started to decrease more and more to a more normal size.
o..o ~squeak~
(\/)S
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay