And here we go again :3

A forum for RP style threads that are considered "In character."

And here we go again :3

Postby deathseal1390 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:18 pm

well, for my grand-re entrance i'd like to start with a rp to introduce one of the charaters i made up. Anyways the plot is:

In a far off land lies a small town in fear and a forest they know holds a creature. Far dangeros then anything known to them before, it is said who ever can tame this creature will have the power to do anything he or she wants. this is just a small idea, but i'd prefer not to go frist, and please anyone who saw my "hi i'm back" topic do not give spoilers!!!
you know what, i found my sense of kindness ^^ and you wanna guess what? I'm making cookies for everyo- *kindness deleted* finally that's gone, now i can get back to poking people with a stick
deathseal1390
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Micro fox girl » Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:21 pm

I'll rp, I like the idea.

but at the moment I can only rp through pm's
Micro fox girl
Rampage
Rampage

Postby deathseal1390 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:27 pm

well, this is gonna be a fourm rp. i have to wait for it to get started. SCREW ET! ima start.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
in the forest, in the deepest part was a girl of age 21, green hair and brown eyes a pet wolf she held dear liveing with her. Woke up and yawn, soon stepping out of the tent she'd been sleeping in for the last 3 years she loved liveing off of nature and infact hasn't had contact with outsiders for well, 2 years. she looked beside he sleeping bag and said in a cheerful voice "morning wolfy." the wolf dog smiled and licked her cheek. she got up and walked outside leaveing wolfy inside, even though he was a wolf he could still get lost very easily. she walked around not haveing any idea of what to d
you know what, i found my sense of kindness ^^ and you wanna guess what? I'm making cookies for everyo- *kindness deleted* finally that's gone, now i can get back to poking people with a stick
deathseal1390
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Micro fox girl » Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:48 pm

very confused are you the creature?
Micro fox girl
Rampage
Rampage

Postby deathseal1390 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:50 pm

only the story will tell :3
deathseal1390
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Micro fox girl » Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:06 pm

Nyx was a 21 year old fox anthro. She was approximatly 5 cenimeters tall. She usually only came out of her fox hole to scavange off the kills of superior creatures. But today she came out side just to explore, feeling it was safe enough today.
Micro fox girl
Rampage
Rampage

Postby deathseal1390 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:16 pm

jamie smiled, takeing in the air of the froest, walking around care-free and enjoying it. she looked around and started walking towards the clearing she knew about but then. something cought her eye, it looked like a tiny fox, she watched it, not knowing what exactly it was for sure. Soon kneeling down she smiled and looked towards the tiny fox and said "hi little guy"
deathseal1390
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Micro fox girl » Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:22 pm

Nyx frooze with horror as one of the "gods" actually took the time to notice her. She wasnt fluent with the gods language but knew enough. "Herlo..." She said nervously at the being before her.
Micro fox girl
Rampage
Rampage

Postby deathseal1390 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:25 pm

(just FYI i do expect others to join k?)

she smiled hearing that it could talk "i didn't know you could talk." he said smileing "what's your name?"
deathseal1390
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Micro fox girl » Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:30 pm

(Im hoping others will join :))

I smile a bit and point at myself. "Me..Nyx, what you nam?" I ask.
Micro fox girl
Rampage
Rampage

Next

Return to Roleplay