Blackwater City

A forum for RP style threads that are considered "In character."

Postby chessman » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:07 pm

Mike fell back as he took a glancing blow from the fist of the suit. Mike said "Oof!" as he started to get up. Mike thougt I'd better make some defences. With that he cast a spell and made 4 copies of himself.
Mikes spells probibly were not going to get through those suits so he pulled out a ray gun and started firing.
Making my next plan!
chessman
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby deatheater » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:27 pm

Sam watched as the first suit hit Mike and started to retreat. Sam and Mike were still in the other room, which meant that the retreating suit was going to have to go though the huge door frame. Sam raised his hand and waited. As soon as the suit was under the door, Sam lowered his hand, causing the huge metal door to slam down on top of the suit.
I can access your mind though your dreams.
One simple idea can change everything.
Which is why, I have to steal it.

deatheater
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby flitchard » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:38 pm

(Okay, CRASHER grabbed the barrel, okay? Embarassed)
Smasher decided that maybe it was time for their trump card... Feeling around in his suit, he found what he wanted. This would have to wait until he could see, but...

Thrasher caught the fist and turned to Ghost, who was clinging to the ceiling... "GET DOWN HERE!" He yelled, firing his fist again, unaware f what Mike was doing.

Crasher hurled the barrel at Archangel, before slipping on the "oil".
"Who leavess OIL ssitting around?" He shrugged, spraying some LO2 to freeze the stuff, before shattering the puddle and scattering it..

(Once more with feeling... D'OH! Smasher= lion,
Crasher= snake,
Thrasher=goat. I HOPE I can keep this straight... Pm me if I screw it up, okay?)
Who's the most remarkable, extraordinary fellow?

YOU!!!

Sindbad the Sailor!
flitchard
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby deatheater » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:33 pm

(Ignore my last post... I'd delete it, but apparently you can't do that here.)

deatheater
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby chessman » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:49 pm

Mike was contemplating his next move when he finnaly thought of something that he could do to Smasher. He smiled as the lion was still blind. He cast a real nice curse that made the lion feel like he had bugs crawling all over him. He suit would become a liability rather than a help.
Making my next plan!
chessman
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby macrokat » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:56 pm

Ink saw the fist being launched at them. "Easy enough." She said as the fist reached them Ink stretched, wrapping herself around it and holding it tight. Meanwhile ghost phased out avoiding the hit and sliding down the cable headed for Thrasher.

"So it's all about the suit huh? Lets see what we can do with that." Ghost said as he reached Thrasher's shoulder. Using the momentum of sliding down the cable, he phased out once more. Now Ghost was positioned right behind Thrasher inside the suit. "These buttons look important." He joked before moving his hands through the suit, setting off every device he could reach.

(I only expect this attack to work once, since I'm sure after realizing Ghost can phase, the other two will definitely be more cautious around him.)
o..o ~squeak~
(\/)S
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby deatheater » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:19 pm

Sarith was watching the entire fight from his crystal ball: studying, learning. He was waiting for his powers to fully recharge before he attacked. So far he had learned about Maggs weakness to cold, Mike was some sort of spell caster, Ink and Ghost could phase thought solid objects, Archangel he didn't know much about yet, and Sam... Sam's weakness were the people around him. "Just wait until I get there," Sarith thought to himself. "You're all in for a little surprise." In reality, Sarith really didn't care much about Maggs, Mike, Ink and Ghost, or Archangel. All he really wanted was Sam... Dead.

deatheater
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Kyoki no okami » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:36 pm

Archangel saw the barrel and because his arrows could do nothing decided to just get out of the way. As he dodged the barrel thrown at him he got his bow ready and started to shoot some arrows at the snake. Since they all used mech suits all he had to do was shoot the parts that looked most important. He shoot his arrows in rapid fire hardly aiming at anything hoping he would get at least a few hits.
Kyoki no okami
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby flitchard » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:04 am

Smasher started to blink, his eyesight clearing. As he felt the bug curse take effect, he roared and flailed his arms. Fortunately, being in defense mode simply meant that his arms flailed, as weapons were disabled.

Thrasher's suit spasmed for a minute, but the snake laughed. "Haaven't you ever hearrd of something called a faailsaafe?! Only I can aactivate my suit! Like soo!"

Thrasher's arms and legs flailed a bit, but he activated a vacuum, intending to suck Ghost into a special, ghost-free chamber...

Crasher laughed as the arrows bounced off of his suit. "Nisse try! Thesse thingss are bulletproof! What chansse do your puny Arrowss have?!" He then charged the angel, preparing to throw a hydraulic punch...

(This is chaotic, but fun! Don't worry, their suits ARE vulnerable to attack, they're just prepared for a lot of different situations. They'll be pulling back as soon as Crasher can see...)
Who's the most remarkable, extraordinary fellow?

YOU!!!

Sindbad the Sailor!
flitchard
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby deatheater » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:23 am

Sam watched as Archangel’s arrows bounced off the Crasher’s suit. He then heard the Crasher mention that the suit was bulletproof and Sam grinned. He raised his hand and lifted the fallen arrows in between Archangel and Crasher, with the tips obviously facing Crasher. Suddenly the tips of the arrows burst into white flames. “Your suit may be bullet proof, but is it magic proof,â€

deatheater
Site Admin
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay