Island paradise

A forum for RP style threads that are considered "In character."

Postby chaosofoblivion » Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:12 pm

( well I'm use to action heavy pvp combat rps. I understand what your all saying and I think I have a funny if not prolonging way to deal with the villans if anyone cares to google. The magic the gathering card darksteel collossus I think you'll see why)

As I flew at the demon. I wrapped my arms around its head I twisted its kneck till I could hear the audible pop telling me its kneck was sufficently broken~ I called down collossus and sent him to deal with the problem at hand ~ten minutes later the screams of agony of both malfurion and the dark lord could be heard. Screams like oh god no! And that's not supose to bend that way. And oh the inhumanity ! And. Mommy! After which the jungle grew silent and the collossus returned and took its place on the castle. And I climbed back into the hot spring ~

(Comedies better then combat anyway I think I'm gonna start a tournament thread soon )
chaosofoblivion
Rampage
Rampage

Postby Kewney » Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:11 pm

( We had a tournament already and it doesn't look you need our help in any way. Our hero saved the day without even break a sweat :lol: )

"That's odd?"
*Lilith suddenly said and leaped up from her place up to the branch of a nearby tree. It was quite a sudden movement and yet such a high jump. Quickly she peaked into all direction and could feel that the panic among the spirits started to calm down again. Despite her looking over the spirits of the jungle already for quite a while, she never experienced something like that*

*Lilim at the same time climbed out of the fire and rolled onto the grass in front of it. She still couldn't move so well, but her purring showed everyone, that she was on the best way to recover*
Kewney
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby chessman » Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:27 pm

(I noticed that the heavy combat threads a) end in alot of modding and b) dont last all that long. The more easy going ones last alot longer.)

Joe listened to the Leaper purr and was glad she was recovering nicely. He asked her "Is this jungle your home? I'm a real long way from home right now. So what does your group want to do when morning comes?" Joe started to wonder that vary question himself. His powercore went somewhere and could be dangerous.
Making my next plan!
chessman
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby TinyGuy01 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:02 pm

(Speaking of easy going battles... :D)
"What the..?" Dusk blinked surprised as Krit showered him and the ground bellow in a stream of water. He hadnt expected a fire-breathing dragon to gush water from its mouth. He was surpised!
His feet landed in marshy sticky mud, slowing down his movement.
"Uh oh...." Dusk gulped noticing the problem, he couldn't side-step near as quickly in wet and soft terrain.
He had to try a new plan and fast. He went for wading his legs along the muddy surface in a mud-skating motion.
His grip on the ground was lessened, so coming to a stop would be a problem, but keeping his momentum shouldnt be.
He skated circles around the hovering dragon, though had to keep his atention divided to keep an eye on where he was moving.

(Mud skating, like ice-skating except with Mud, no skates required. :D )
Coz I'm so British.... :)

}when I'm not so Tiny, then I become Alman001{
TinyGuy01
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby chaosofoblivion » Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:54 am

(Well actualy its all hail the conquering collossus I didn't do anything lol * sips lazy man iced tea I jus figured since. You all said. That most charecters were un aware of combat. In this manner id make it both anti climatic and slap stick funny. Either way it works ~ and fyi ill be needing judges for the tourney cause I wanna fight and I can't be impartial and be in combat as well ^.^ that way its fair ^.^)
chaosofoblivion
Rampage
Rampage

Postby macrokat » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:32 am

"When Chloe wakes up we need to finish finding Dusk's Magi-Bo. That's what we were doing before you arrived, but, there was a bit of an argument and, she got pretty worn out. After that though, I don't know, probably explore the island, enjoy the rest of our vacation, that kind of stuff." Sarah replied to Joe with a smile.
"What about you? Is your ship going to try to find you? Or are you going to have to try to repair your ship first?"

Sarah then saw Lilim was looking better, she dug in to her backpack and found the little shirt she was wearing earlier. She pulled it out and held it in front of the little salamander.

"If you want, you can wear it again, just remember not to burn it."
o..o ~squeak~
(\/)S
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby chessman » Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:04 am

Joe said "I'm pretty sure my ship is looking for me by now considering I havent made it to my destination. I doubt my ship will fly again unless it can be repaired by magic. I have no magic so that isnt gonna happen. I'm glad that at least I have some company at least for a while. It sucks being stuck on a distant planet all alone." Joe smiled at Sarah.
Making my next plan!
chessman
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby macrokat » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:58 am

"That's true..." Sarah replied to Joe. "We thought this island was deserted when we first arrived too, it is definitely less scary with others around. As far as magic goes, Chloe has magic, but, I don't think she would know how to repair a spaceship, and at that, she's still got to charge up enough energy to get us back home eventually too. So I don't know how helpful we can be there." Sarah looked around at every one. Slade seemed to be pretty anxious, probably because he was taking his 'oath' pretty seriously. Sarah wasn't as worried as Chloe though, it seemed like every one here was a pretty good person, and would probably be able to keep an eye out for snakes or any other dangerous thing they might come across.
"You know Slade, if you want to go practice with the others, or, I don't know, see what that castle's all about, you can. I know you're doing a good job and all, but, Chloe's the real scaredy-cat and, since she's asleep I wouldn't mind if you did whatever you wanted and had some fun. You don't HAVE to stay by us, I might not be a jungle creature, but I think I'll be ok." Sarah said to Slade with a smile.
o..o ~squeak~
(\/)S
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby chessman » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:28 pm

Joe almost cried when he saw that candy bar from Sladem it had been a vary long time since he'd seen anything like that. He asked if anyone wanted more coffee. Joe asked "What about this castle? I guess everyone here except Lilith is used to city life. Joe wondered if Slade was a marine or some other military soldier.
Making my next plan!
chessman
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Kewney » Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:21 pm

*Lilim just got back onto all fours as she saw a someone moving the hand to her. She looked up and saw Sarah offering her nicely the shirt from before. There was still the scratch in it from the slash she got from the dragon. Still she scooted a little back and her ears hang down a bit in shame*

"I am... I am sorry... I didn't meant to shred it"
*She said and as she looked from the ground up to her*
Kewney
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay