Are there any endosoma RPers? (Take Two)

A forum for RP style threads that are considered "In character."

Are there any endosoma RPers? (Take Two)

Postby Addicroz » Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:31 am

Okay. Now, I'm going to start this thread again since the last one got taken over by some beings that turned it into a forum RP.

So, here it goes:

Hello, I'm Addicroz. I've been a roleplayer for over three years since I started in August 2006. I started in Eka's Chat and had gained some neat experience in doing roleplays in genres.

Now, my favorite genre of roleplaying is endosomatophilia. I had always liked to fantasize about going inside someone or something's body, to see what would it be like and what happens inside their bodies.

My wonders about endosoma had started when I watched the movie "Fantastic Voyage" when I was a kid. It was a great movie that had a crew getting shrunken down to cell size and going on an awesome trip inside someone's body, venturing to various places inside the body, like the heart, the lungs, the ear, etc. as well as members of the crew getting into situations like getting blown around in the lungs, getting trapped in the hairs of the ear, etc. I was interested in that scenario of the movie in that it had a team of scientists gtting shrunk down and going inside a person's body. Then, there came the Magic School Bus, which had done more of those inner-body trips on more than one occasion, and some other shows as well.

Ever since then, I was imagining about how it might be like to going on a trip inside someone. I was thinking of doing roleplay scenarios with endosoma content and situations, and can have twists and turns in it. I had fantasized about being inside a real-life person or animal, and I had also fantasized about entering a cartoon/anime character, so scenarios and situations might include it too.

Preferences:

What I like: I like big posts that have description of actions and environments. Here's a neat example:

"The school day has finally ended. Students were going out of the front door to get home and enjoy the weekend. Terry Larson was walking out last after the rest of the students went, but he was looking bummed out of his mind. He was a neat-looking boy with a regular build, and black hair, and blue eyes. He was wearing a neat-looking set of casual wear; a white short-sleeved shirt, with a black logo and trims. He had light blue cargo jeans. He had white and light blue sneakers with open space for his toes, of which his toes didn't have a stinking smell on them. He also had a dim blue headband to make him look to have a neat attitude. He heaved a heavy sigh as he walked down the stairs. He had a blue notebook in his right hand. Terry then said, "Just when I'm ready for the weekend, something stops my happiness..." He then went to the track and decided to sit at a bench there behind a fence. He then sighed again and laid back and looked up at the sky. It was overcast. "What am I gonna do now..." Terry said, "...with this new obstacle in my way?" Terry then looked up at the sky, with eyes squinting a little bit from the sun, and closed his eyes in thought."

I prefer about 6 or more lines.

I like soft vore, endosoma, Western animation/anime/other settings, and good characters. I also can allow characters from Western animation and anime, as well as original characters.

As strange as this is, I want the characters to be either in a voracious mood or in a normal mood and have a good personality.

The type of character does not matter, since any type is acceptable.

So, are there any endosoma roleplayers here?

Now, this time, don't turn it into a forum RP, like what happened on the last thread. I want members replying to me if they could do endosoma RPs, and that's it.
Be ready for me, for I am Addicroz Anctastrious, the Awesome Pervy Legend Guy!
Addicroz
Newbie / Lurker
Newbie / Lurker

Postby deathseal1390 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:54 pm

sorry about that i really don't know how that happed X3 but yea, i'll be glade to rp with you, hopefuly it dosn't get tooken over agin
you know what, i found my sense of kindness ^^ and you wanna guess what? I'm making cookies for everyo- *kindness deleted* finally that's gone, now i can get back to poking people with a stick
deathseal1390
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Addicroz » Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:29 am

I'm looking for RP'ers who can type big paragraphs and have great detail.
Be ready for me, for I am Addicroz Anctastrious, the Awesome Pervy Legend Guy!
Addicroz
Newbie / Lurker
Newbie / Lurker

Return to Roleplay