Trick or Treat!

A forum for RP style threads that are considered "In character."

Trick or Treat!

Postby Myntey » Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:06 pm

In spirit of the upcoming event on our calendars, I asked myself "What would Halloween be like in a macro/micro world?"

What sort of treats would be handed out?
What tricks would be played upon not receiving treats?
And more importantly, how does someone 100ft tall find a costume?

As I love relaying ideas, I'm giving you an idea and I'll let the rest ya's prey on it, and take what you want, use it, create a story.(However you spell it.)

I might jump in and add a character or too, but really, I just like giving ideas. This RP has a time limit.. 6PM 31st October to 6AM 1st November.. that's the time this RP must be set in. You can't have anything before or after. Reason being, it's to make things fast paced, and to generally have little stories and plots, not huge intergalactic dramas.

Trying something new, I'm going to give this in the form of a newspaper article.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Bring out yer sugar coated goods! The big kids are in town"

That's right, ladies and gentleman, micros and macros.. it's witchin' time!
Tonight is the night when all hell breaks loose, literally..

All across the globe, people of all sizes are dressing up in colourful costumes, in tribute to their favourite mythical creatures, heroes and villains. The costume stores have all been raided, carrier bags have been stolen from the shopping centers, and the kids, teens and even adults are all giggling and tittering in anticipation.

Pumpkins are outside people's homes, small baskets of candies and treats are starting to appear right as you read this. At midnight tonight, until six in the morning, no house is safe from the sweet tooths populating this town.

Aside from this candy stampede, we have a forecasted full moon tonight to lighten up the town.. and maybe summon up the ghosts and goblins that reign supreme on All Hallows Eve! Will the dead walk..? Will witchcraft be conducted? You're going to find out!

Happy Halloween!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Anyways, have fun you guys.. I'm going to kill some real zombies~]
Myntey
Gojira
Gojira

Postby apple522 » Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:03 am

archlord gold
It seems long that MapleStory fans get a good news.archlord gold Nexon rounds out the day with holiday events in its side-scrolling adventure,archlord gold MapleStory!archlord gold
For the week of Dec. 20 to Dec 28,flyff penya players can purchase the Holiday Surprise, a highly valuable version of MapleStory’s usual Cash Shop Surprise.flyff penya There will also be holiday themed decorative and effect items in the Shop.flyff penya Additionally, players can explore the holiday-themed zone of Happyville from Dec.flyff penya 20 through Jan.maple story mesos 5, where players can participate in the annual Maple Christmas Tree Event.maple story mesos As a bonus, on Christmas Day and New Year’s Day from 2p.m. to 4 p.m. PST,maple story mesos a double experience and enemy item drop event will take place.
maple story mesos
apple522
Newbie / Lurker
Newbie / Lurker

Return to Roleplay