the grand consparacy

A forum for RP style threads that are considered "In character."

the grand consparacy

Postby deathseal1390 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:24 am

i got this idea after seeing the pic for kat's twin chars and thus i ened up like it or not makeing m own twin chars their names are: shara and stan their jobs will be kept secert but i will start off with a intro scean for them
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
a peacful town blight lights could be seen at night the city was almost as bright at night as it was day. but something broke the silnce two wolf like figures seemed to have jumped out of a high window of a natnal secerty vault.
at the falling speed the male (stan) shouted over the lound wind "shara!" a more femail voice soon replied "i'm ok!" the male once agin spoke but that seemed to be the last thing they where SEEN saying "just stay close to me!" he said pulling out twin pistols as she did the same he snapped his fingers turning on a device which made a light energy feild surround the two as the landed the feild soon gennerated a higher burst and cancled out gravity for the two and then dropped them softly on the ground.
you know what, i found my sense of kindness ^^ and you wanna guess what? I'm making cookies for everyo- *kindness deleted* finally that's gone, now i can get back to poking people with a stick
deathseal1390
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby TinyGuy01 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:12 pm

(I'm guessing its a twin theme for this RP then? Any character limitations besides no godding?)
Coz I'm so British.... :)

}when I'm not so Tiny, then I become Alman001{
TinyGuy01
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby deathseal1390 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:44 pm

( i have no clue>.>..... i was going for a city wide lock down with a rag tag team of renagades trying to free any civlians...... sorry ifthat was unclear.)
you know what, i found my sense of kindness ^^ and you wanna guess what? I'm making cookies for everyo- *kindness deleted* finally that's gone, now i can get back to poking people with a stick
deathseal1390
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby TinyGuy01 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:05 pm

(Oh okay thats cool, I'll join too then! xD I'll start with a monkey
team-mate, maybe he'll have a twin or a partner we'll see. :) )
"Great job guys..." Ridick sarcasticly sighed hanging from the lamp-post above the two wolves after having watched them fly out the window in the quiet night.
"Now that we've woken the half dead, whats the next step of the plan?"
Coz I'm so British.... :)

}when I'm not so Tiny, then I become Alman001{
TinyGuy01
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby deathseal1390 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:59 pm

"plain? i thought we where playing a game?" shara said back to the monkey with a slight giggle

"shara we're on a mission, well now since we have the attention we'll need the military for our next step.. they must have something we need to get out." stan said looking at the remaining glass falling. and then shut off the gravitstep he'd set up.
deathseal1390
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby apple522 » Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:04 am

fast wow gold
Well,Fans for ffxi,ast wow gold come here and get some discuss.cheap aion kinah
Square Enix has announced that the Final Fantasy XI level cap will be rising with the next game update.cheap aion kinah The maximum character level will increase from 85 to 90. Players will also have new abilities, traits,cheap aion kinah and spells to play with once the update goes live.cheap aion kinah Devs have posted a laundry list of changes on the Play Online site so be sure to swing by for a look.ffxi gil
The following new job abilities will be added:
Blood Rage (WAR Lv.87 Ability Delay: 5 min.ffxi gil Effect Duration: 30 sec.)Final Fantasy XI GIL Enhances critical hit rate and critical hit damage for party members within area of effect.Final Fantasy XI GIL
Impetus (MNK Lv.88 Ability Delay:aple story mesos 5 min. Effect Duration: 3 min.) Enhances attack and critical hit rate with each successive melee attack you land.maple story mesos
apple522
Newbie / Lurker
Newbie / Lurker

Postby fangugg » Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:26 am

Seahawks quarterback Matt - Hasselbeck 44 pass of 32 successful, forward 366 yards. Saints Onitsuka Tiger Seck Lo pass defense this season is the league’s Asics Rotation 77 best, let rivals by advancing 366 yards passing this season is their worst defensive performance of the ball. Asics Alton In the game before the Saints Herve Leger Skirts make opponents averaged san francisco 49ers jerseys 166 Green Bay Packers Jerseys yards through the ball forward. Seattle’s pass defense ranked 28th in the league, opponents averaged 272.2 yards new york giants jerseys through the passing by. Although the Seahawks asics gel running shoes have been enough by passing asics gel shoes the code number into the end zone in the area but they did not do anything, only made one touchdown, and Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys another 4 had scored by penalty kick.
fangugg
fangugg
Newbie / Lurker
Newbie / Lurker

Return to Roleplay