The Water Bowl

A forum for RP style threads that are considered "In character."

The Water Bowl

Postby Mellorine » Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:02 pm

For more info about the RP, this is your thread:
http://forums.macrophile.com/viewtopic.php?t=11063

Mellorine, a black and white cat was wandering the streets on a hellish Summer day. The heat was making it so hard for him to concentrate, that he had lost his way when he was heading home. Instead, he accidently ended up going the wrong direction to a macro neighborhood.

"Man, this weather is seriously screwing with my eyes." the cat says to himself. He goes up to one of the houses, and sees that the door is opened just enough for him to go in. He finds himself at the foot of what looks like an indoor pool. Not caring what it is, Mellorine climbs up, and dives into the water.
Mellorine
Getting Bigger
Getting Bigger

Postby Shoryu » Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:59 pm

[oh,, x3 you never did answer my question? x3 does it matter what species i play? x3 i mean does it need to be a normal house pet macro, or like feral dragon, a giant snake, naga, komodo, x3 *loves scaely goodness. XD* or a fox or sumthing. ^.^]

A pair of ears perked up at teh sound of someone diving into the water. somethi sniffed at the air and began towaek slowly, catchin the scent of an intruder. a very low rumbling murr eminated through the air as something began to move slowly towards the kitchen[or wherever the bowl is. XD] strangely silent movements comign for something of his size.a pauir of eyes observeing a tiny prey from the shadows of the other room.

[heehee, kinda short. x3 but i dont' know th elimitations fo the cahracter yet. x3 aside from teh obvious. XD]
Shoryu
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Location: um, just look up, you can't possiby miss me, no matter where you are, except underground, maybe.

Postby Befedelbumps » Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:09 pm

[is there room for another character here?]
Befedelbumps
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Mellorine » Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:28 pm

[I'd prefer a normal house pet macro.]
Mellorine
Getting Bigger
Getting Bigger

Postby Shoryu » Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:30 am

[are you going to post? x3 i was gonna describe the character in mynext post, and how would beffy fit in? xd]
Shoryu
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Location: um, just look up, you can't possiby miss me, no matter where you are, except underground, maybe.

Postby Mellorine » Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:06 pm

Mellorine heard a loud, rumbling sound come from somewhere in the house. Maybe he wasn't alone. "Hello? Does anyone else live hear?" the cat asks with his voice shaking.
Mellorine
Getting Bigger
Getting Bigger

Postby Shoryu » Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:36 pm

[hmm, okie. x3 house pet it is. XDbig dog comin up. >;3]

Shoryu stalked aorund hte corner standing high over the pool, enourmous paws thumping loudl;y on teh tiled floor as he slowly approached the tiny feline floating in the pool, an enourmous German Shepard stareing down at what he knew as his water bowl, and to him the small male was more like a bit of stray food that had bounced into the water. the black adn red furred canine lowering his muzzle as he got close, giveing Mello a rouch sniff against his nose that would likely feel more like a violent gale. huge silver eyes locked on the strange littl ehting, thought running thorugh his head along the lines of 'that's not any bug i've seen before, and it's to small to be a part of the family, hmmm, maybe master got me some new food.' he licked his lips with a slightly hungry glesam in his eyes as he gave another sniff before a resounding bark exploded through the air.

[that okay? x3]
Shoryu
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Mellorine » Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:56 pm

[Aye, it's nice. ^_^]

Mellorine hears a series of booming, rhythmatic thuds coming his way. Within a matter of seconds, a German sheppard is towering over the pool the cat is swimming in. Even if he were normal-sized, it would still be big to him. It lowered its muzzle close to Mellorine, and a violent gust of wind came from the nostrils and drew his wet fur, and whole body closer to it.

"Oh, hi there. What's a big guy like you doing here? I think I should just leave now and you'll pretend that there was never anyone swimming in here. Okay?" the cat said, waving his paws nervously.
Mellorine
Getting Bigger
Getting Bigger

Postby Shoryu » Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:52 pm

The titanic canine pushes his nose against the tiny feline again, taking another deep sniff at him, issuing a light rerf and understanding what the little one said, he pretended as if he hadn't found him there, and proceeded to start licking at the water before his muzzle, which still happened to hold the little kitty in it, swallowing down waves of water as his tongue lashed against Mello as if he were just more of the water.
Shoryu
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Mellorine » Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:04 pm

The dog gives Mellorine another sniff. But, he doesn't go away like he thought. "It figures. He probably didn't understand a word I just said." he thinks.

Then, the dog's tongue comes down into the bowl, and starts to drink some of the water. The cat tries to swim out of its range, but is too late as the tongue gives him a lick across his body. As he moves all around the bowl, the dog continues to lap down water, and cover him in warm saliva. He dove underwater to get the drool out of his fur. The next time he came down for a drink, Mellorine brought out his front claws, and scratched the tongue when it came in to lick him again.
Mellorine
Getting Bigger
Getting Bigger

Return to Roleplay