Attack of the Giant Misunderstanding

A forum for RP style threads that are considered "In character."

Attack of the Giant Misunderstanding

Postby ConnerCoon » Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:38 am

((Hmm... Call me crazy, but I'm gonna try starting a new RP, here. Been a while since my last one which... kinda died (the fate of a lot of threads here, I see), but I'm going to do my best to keep this one going! Should be fun for anyone who enjoys a good old-fashioned macro brawl/capture... with robots. The setting will be... well, Macrophile.com! Well, if it were a city, that is. In any case, let's see how far this puppy can go!))

It had been a while since Conner had been in the city, partly because of his own personal 'adventures', mostly because there was the constant danger of walking around with giants who sometimes forgot to watch their steps. He had to admit, it was kind of fun to be back in a place where giant profiles merged with the skyline, and buildings seemed to be in a constant state of destruction/reconstruction. He wasn't sure how the economy managed, but why bother with the details? It worked, and for the most part, the citizens (both big and small) seemed content with their lot. A few days seemed ample enough time to take in the sights, order a mega-grande at some oversized cafe, and maybe even catch a macro-brawl or seize-and-capture. Now -that- would be a Youtube hotspot! All in all, the raccoon was determined to enjoy himself, come what may.

He was still determined when he woke up from a goodnight's rest in his hotel room. Yawning and stretching, Conner idly scratched his side as he went to the window and opened the curtains... only to shout out in surprise, stumbling back to scramble over the bed and hide one the other side. Staring in at his 20th-story window was... well, him. Well, not -him- of course, but it certainly -looked- like him. Though obviously a creation of steel and mechanics, the robot's likeness was uncanny, from the blue glass of its eyes to the trademark scythe-bang (as some of his friends called it). And after a few hestiant moments, realizing he wasn't about to be eaten or flattened or anything, Conner slowly edged his way back to the window, and out onto the balcony to get a better look.

The giant mechanical creature stood perfectly still in front of the hotel, just over 200 feet tall, and otherwise proportioned like its smaller, more biological original. Conner was definitely impressed. Heck, the creature even had a segmented ringed tail. No clothes, but then again, what giant robot wore clothes? The raccoon relaxed a bit. This was obviously the Blue's doing. His separately sentient powers were constantly surprising him with stunts like this, but the last time the Blue had made something in his image, it had been that life-size version of himself made entirely from coathangars. He idly wqondered what had gone into making -this- particular copy, and noticed that not only were all the cars in the hotel parking lot missing, but the construction site across the way had been severely set back. Conner chuckled. Well, it seemed he wasn't the only one determined to have fun!

Getting dressed, Conner went back out onto the balcony, and carefully stretched his way across to the robot's muzzle, taking care not to slip. "Okay, there's gotta be a way inside this thing... Ah!" Sure enough, there was a hatch just behind the left ear, entry into the robot's cranial cockpit. The robot's interior was just as impressive as its exterior, and the raccoon pulled himself into the driver's seat. His grin broadened as he looked about at the dashboards in front of him, full of levers and switches and buttons that just begged to be pulled, twisted, and pushed. Curiousity getting the better of him, Conner reached out, turned the ignition key, and heard the robot's engine-core turn over and hum to life. The instrument panel lit up, and he could feel the mechanical giant straighten a bit, awaiting its first test-drive.

That's when Conner realized he had absolutelu no clue -how- to drive a giant robot. "Well," he mumbled, buckling himself in, "it can't be too complicated, right...?" He looked over the dashboard and pulled a lever he was sure would turn his new ride around to face the city. Instead, one of its arms swung out, and gave a rather rude wake-up call to floors 15 through 17. Wincing, the raccoon tried another lever, this time finding the feet... and making the robot kick in the hotel lobby. "Ooch. Sorry...!" A few more tries was all it took for Conner to achieve basic locomotion, and the robot eventually staggered away from the ruined hotel like a toddler walking for the first time, arms flailing aawkwardly as it made its way into the city...
Me? A macrophile? Nah...! No! Maybe...

...Yes. Now shaddup and gimme the macro!
ConnerCoon
Gojira
Gojira

Attempt #2!

Postby Awake-Kzintosh » Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:29 pm

How does one try to explain away attempting to visit a place obviously closed off for the past few months, all stale air and spilled beer from whatever wrecked the place? It simply wouldn't do to admit that, well, one has the situational awareness of a dust mop and was wandering around in a little fantasy world completely unconnected with what most people were perceiving. "Yes, kind passerby, I just suffered a psychotic break with reality. Please don't mind me, I'm much better now." By the Fanged God, that's a one way ticket to the booby hatch. Then again, the entire city practically classifies. Half-wrecked, half-not, manslaughter rates through the roof, well, hell. He must be insane to just be here. Still, that doesn't answer the question...

Urban exploration.

Yeah, that's the ticket.

Awake-Kzintosh steps back through the hole that he thought was a door, and gives himself a moment to let the huge black pupils in his yellow eyes adjust to the light. His ears twitch. He hears something. He leaps.

Where he was, a bit of facade from above crashes into the pavement, the pressure wave still bowling him over. Two and a half meters he might be, but slight at that. Rock in the stomach, wind knocked out of him, down in the three-point crouch nature and a bit of rough living had worked into him as he scans the area, and suddenly notices the giant robot kicking in the hotel lobby just a short ways away.

How in the hell do I miss these things? Hit to the solar plexus be damned, this is a time for sprinting, and if there's one thing this ratcat can do besides change his height and get into awkward social situations, it's sprint. Hop over the hood of a parked car and run on all fours away as close to them as possible--should be far enough away to avoid most errant structural members and perhaps the occasional unlucky slob taking a long walk out out of unexpected hole in his room. Time for a look back...

Well, well. The budding mecha pilot's found his 'bot legs and happens to be heading downtown. Which is more or less in A-K's general direction. Patently not good. Quickly, he makes a hairpin turn into the next side street, then pauses. It's unlikely he's being intentionally chased, but if he is, well, this could be somewhat problematic. Still, the rumors were true: turn the wrong way and suddenly there's a sixty meter giant anthropomorphic robot thirsting for your blood. Or simply stumbling about and passing more-or-less harmlessly, if one ignores the bits of slate and glass falling from buildings due to the tremors of each footfall.

Running a hand through his mane, the 'tosh watches the robot waddle off, taking a moment to catch his breath. Well, there are two options here. One, run away. Two... curiosity killed the cat, and I can't avoid silliness like this forever. It's what brought me here, after all. Come on, where else do neighborhood-smashing brawls get relegated to the 'human' interest section? Without effort and adventure there's no growth, and so... He sighs. I may as well do something ludicrously stupid. The instant he starts thinking about Heroism, he growls and mutters something rather harsh to himself. Damnable paladin personality.

Mind made up, albeit not firmly, he lopes along after the robot. The koans he uses to concentrate on growth are quite simple ones, really, but for the moment he's not thinking that way. Better to remain unseen for the moment and observe, save the old scream-and-leap for later.
Current status: acknowledged n00b. :)
Awake-Kzintosh
Rampage
Rampage

Location: If I were 21 km tall and fell over, I'd faceplant into Tijuana.

Postby TShaw » Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:34 pm

(Think I’ll finally join in on one of these. Starting slow to see what develops and who else joins in.)

TShaw found himself on the losing side in the battle against wakefulness as the light from the open window fell on his eyelids. Grumbling at yet another item on the long list to put him in a bad mood he groggily dragged his self across the room to close the blinds at the window. After fumbling at the window in an attempt to find the pull string he realized that not only the string but the entire blinds were missing in action as was the glass for the window. Thanks to the absurdity of the situation he regained another hazy level of consciousness.

Blearily gazing around the hotel room he noticed the added lack of interior doors. Continuing his scan of his surroundings added several holes in the walls with electrical wires hanging free and a paint studded drop light suspended from the ceiling being the only light source supplied in the entire room.

Turning back to the window while scrubbing his eyes free of still much needed sleep he mumbled, “Welcome back to Macro city.”

Turning his back to the window and making his way to the small bathroom he plucked his backpack from where he dropped it just hours before. Stepping into what could double as a closet and yet served as a bathroom he took note of his reflection in the mirror.

“Hum. Ocelot today.” He muttered to himself and commenced cleaning up for the day’s planned activity.

Nearly finished minutes later he felt the first tremors pass through the building. Pausing for the next expected tremor and staring at his own eyes in the mirror he thought They’re starting early this week as the tremors continued.

TShaw crossed to the window while pondering all the ways a macro wandering the city today would make his task more difficult, and at the same time aiding his desire to go unnoticed. Looking out at the city and seeing nothing amiss and leaned out to see more of the cityscape, but still no macro in sight. Quickly repacking his belongings into the backpack he left the room, down the hall and rode the elevator to the hotel lobby.
TShaw
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby ConnerCoon » Mon May 07, 2007 9:53 am

(Apologies for the delay, gentlemen. I had a bit of a rough week, but things seem to be clearing up, now.)

As the doors to the elevator slid open (one of them halting at an awkward angle), Tshaw found the lobby to be in a state of chaos and disarray. There was a large hole where the doors should have been, half of the front desk had been smashed flat, and a couple of support pillars had been damaged, causing the ceiling to buckle dangerously. And amongst all this, hotel employees and guests scurried back and forth, yelling, shouting, and generally making it a difficult time to go anywhere without getting bumped or shoved about. From the frantic din, the ocelot was able to discern that a 'big, metal foot' had rather rudely kicked in the entrance, and could everyone please evacuate before the lobby suffered further damage, or the owner of the foot came back?

Meanwhile, the owner of that particular foot was still trying to figure out how to walk around without looking like someone had stuck a giant metal girder up his robot's ass. The fact that he was attempting to do this in the middle of the street during morning rush hour complicated things a bit. People who had been honking and shouting at each other in annoyance were quickly leaping out of the cars and running for their lives as vehicles were either kicked or squashed as the mechanical monster made its way downtown.

Conner wrenched at the levers, wincing every time he heard the crunch of a towncar. "Oof. Hope that was no one I knew... Okay, maybe if Iiiiii...!" His choice of button mashing caused his robo-self to not only attempt a field goal kick with a tanker truck (which exploded in mid-air after nearly colliding with a news chopper), but also caused it to lose its balance. Arms flailed once more, and by the luck of some auto-stabilization system, flung out to grab onto the buildings on either side of the street. Steel fingers gouged deep trenches in the glass and concrete sides before the robot managed to pick itself back up, but to everyone on the ground (and in those offices) it looked as if robo-coon was beginning a mechanized rampage.

ConnerCoon
Gojira
Gojira

One of these days, I get to be the bad guy.

Postby Awake-Kzintosh » Mon May 07, 2007 3:56 pm

Raging robot raccoon running rampant around a ragged residental road? This looks like a job for...

The 'tosh dodges a bit more debris sent flying, then wisely ducks behind a corner when he sees the flash. Means he doesn't have to feel the blast (or the shrapnel, for that matter).

Damn. Someone who knows what the hell they're doing.

Check left, check right, check up. No one in spandex, or carrying sufficiently large weaponry (which for some reason never seems to work), no tanks (the same). Sighing, A-K decides it's time to go find an empty lot with road access so he can go get ready to save the day. There's a phone booth nearby, and he does get the sudden urge to duck into it, but it'd be about as useful to him as a transparent phonebooth would really be to Superman ("never mind me, officer, I'm just changing from my mild-mannered disguise... in public... sort of.").

Real estate's either at a premium or a flatlined market in a place where things get destroyed randomly with disturbing regularity... it would most likely be the latter, except for some reason people just always rebuild rather than declaring that discretion is the better part and heading to the suburbs. So no, no open lots; plenty of construction works, though. Figures. I'd feel bad about breaking those too... So no open lots, and the big parking lots in front of the occasional factory, while deserted at the moment, would lead to more useful property damage than the vaguely Lawful Good 'tosh would like...

And that's when he sees the "condemned" sign hanging off of a rather shoddily constructed chain-link fence erected around a smallish 'scraper that has seen much better days, if the total collapse of its right side is any indicator. Rather large (to understate) footprints in the concrete in front of it and around the wreckage suggest what happened to it, but that's not exactly something he'd like to think about at the moment. It's an opportunity, at least, and hey, worst thing that could happen is he'd bring the building down on top of his head and kill himself. Oh well... so it goes.

Quick tug takes the gates off its hinges and knocks down the entire local fence; thin he might be, but being wiry with plenty of twitch-muscle goes a long way. Darting into the building, he sits rather carefully in the lotus position after making sure the coast is clear, and starts meditating. Okay, so he's a private sort of guy.
Awake-Kzintosh
Rampage
Rampage

Postby TShaw » Mon May 07, 2007 10:16 pm

As the elevator doors opened to chaos the ocelot sighed. “Here we go again.”

He made his way for where the doors had been. As he made his way through the lobby he was buffeted and bumped by furs running about with no clear visible course of action. He took advantage of the mass distraction as he picked his way through the ruble, adding to the debris on the floor he left a wake of freshly emptied wallets and purses.

Always want to keep all your skills sharp

Reaching the wide opening that had been the entry of the hotel; TShaw turned to the parking area and continued to keep his hands in practice. He arrived at the stall where he had parked the night before to find his vehicle and several others compacted in a wide footprint. “Glad I took the rental insurance.”

Turning to the remainder of the cars in the lot left untouched he selected a new luxury SUV and defeated the lock and alarm system quickly. Sitting behind the wheel, and starting it up in only seconds he pulled out of the hotel parking and turned for the downtown area. He was instantly forced to stop by the stalled traffic. Through the windshield he saw the enormous metal raccoon already half a mile away that seemed to be dancing in the streets. At least he concluded from the oddly coordinated movements that gave no regard for the buildings arms and legs were sweeping through.

Quickly looking around TShaw reversed gear and powered through several cars left empty in the street. Reaching a clear area to the accompanying sound of tearing and screeching metal, he turned into the now accessible side street. Gaining the nearest parallel street he turned again toward his downtown appointment rushing through slower moving traffic with practiced ease. Within several blocks he was able to glance sideways and see the giant raccoon as the buildings gave way to the side streets allowing a clear view.

The ocelot began to have a glimmer of hope he would be able to make his appointment and get out of the rampaging ‘coon before anything else happened to make the day any more interesting. One never knew what could happen in Macro City once things started hopping.
TShaw
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby ConnerCoon » Tue May 08, 2007 9:37 am

Conner wrenched at the levers once more as the robot righted itself. "Okay, so now we know what -that- button does... Dang, I should've brought a labeler, or something. Alright you big tin can, if these move your arms, then when I do this... A-ha!" Tilting a lever forward, Conner felt the robo-coon cease its 'rampage' and slowly lift an arm to point straight out in front of it, before wiggling its fingers. "Hey, cool! Think I'm getting the hang of this, now..." Conner pulled the lever back toward himself, satisfied.

The arm, however, swung out instead of down, and promptly karate-chopped the damaged building next to him, practically cleaving it in two. "Agh! No! Bad robot...!" Conner leaned forward in his seat to look out of the corner of the robot's blue-lensed eyes, and watched as the top half of the building shuddered, and began to topple forward... on top of him. Inside the robot's head, an alarm went off, and what used to be a police car's roof lights started flashing. "...Crap. Crap crap crappity-crap!" He sat back in his seat, and started wrenching the levers again. "Move, you rust-bucket! Do something...!"

Somehow, possibly out of sheer luck (or maybe it was more of those automatic countermeasures), the giant robot's arms swung out and grabbed the toppling tower, keeping it from collapsing any further. The collective sigh of relief was practically audible up and down the block. ...And then, already damaged by the trampling it had received, the street under the robot's right foot caved in, dropping it into the sewers. Off balance, the robot wrenched the top half of the building free from the rest and tilted back sharply, now too top-heavy to stay upright for very long. More claxons sounded. "Agh! Put it down, put it down...!" One desperate button-punch later, the robotic arms heaved forward, and sent half a building soaring over the city. Gravity took over, and the impact reduced ground zero, TShaw's planned route, to rubble.

"...I wonder if giant robots can get sued..."

ConnerCoon
Gojira
Gojira

Postby TShaw » Wed May 09, 2007 2:26 am

TShaw was just turning back from a sideways glance to the road in front of him as a shadow covered the entire block ahead. As the plummeting top of a building came into view he gave out a startled “Awhack.” And reflexively jerked the steering wheel hard to the right. As everything suddenly moved in slow motion he couldn’t draw his eyes from the spectacle of the building/asteroid impact. The looming façade of an oncoming building finally managing to draw the cat’s attention back to the front of his vehicle forcing another strangled exclamation from him just before impact.

Knowing it was too late to avoid crashing through the building TShaw gripped the wheel tighter and braced against it, squeezing his eyes almost shut. The sound of smashing plate glass from the corned of the building was drowned out by the thundering roar of the two or three building playing out the test of immovable against the irresistible. And by the clouds of dust they generated both parties were losing.

The SUV came crashing out the side of the building corner having passed through the surprisingly empty Starbucks and reached the pavement on yet another side street. As he corrected his trajectory to stay in the street he noted the stared windshield and grinding noise coming from the undercarriage. No sooner had he straightened out his course than the clouds of dust caught up to him cutting visibility to zero.

Counting off the seconds and turning blindly, hoping he estimated the distance to the next intersection correctly and the furs of the city had taken refuge from the chocking dust leaving the street free to his passage. He managed to complete the turn onto the wider street heading once again toward downtown, glancing off only two cars parked at the curb. Continuing was taxing his driving skills to the limit, veering sharply as grey shadows looming out of the darkness the only notice of an oncoming collision with an abandoned vehicle. As he continued to force the struggling SUV to stay at high speed and weaving through traffic, the idiot light for the oil pressure blinked on, followed shortly by the high temperature light.

TShaw muttered to the empty car, “Great, two cars in one morning.” The only answer he received was an increase in the horrible noises coming from the fatally wounded and dying vehicle. He added, “What else can go wrong today?” only thinking after speaking he may have jinxed himself.
TShaw
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Requisite Growth Scene (stop me if you've heard it before)

Postby Awake-Kzintosh » Thu May 10, 2007 2:58 pm

The 'tosh loses himself pretty quickly in the rather vast recesses of his mind. Not to say that he's bright; more like than not he'd attribute it to empty-headedness. It's something like a canyon; it's notable for what isn't there. Or so he'd say, but that's his mildly unhealthy sense of self-loathing for you, which is probably why he sticks to such a decidedly unHeroic name. He almost doesn't notice his head bonk into the drop ceiling, or at least the skeletal remains of the panel supports given most of the acoustic ceiling tiles now litter the floor due to whatever event caused the building to be condemned in the first place. Well, 's no big deal, but it's a concentration-breaker and A-K grumbles quietly to himself before continuing on ignoring the existence of the cube-square power law. Whatever mechanism allows him to do this somehow encompasses his clothes, at least this time. Sometimes it doesn't, and for some reason if he's not wearing something that breathes well like cotton or already has a decent elastic limit like nylon it generally never does. No, he dressed rationally today and decided to leave things like leather jackets and kevlar vests at home, and so whatever else happens there's no fear of smacking up against public indecency laws.

He does know that a lot of furs going macro generally like to revel in the whole 'gaining power' sort of thing and emphasize verticality, bashing through floors with one's head. The kzintosh is a bit more leery about things himself; hard-headed he may be, but it just generally seems like a bad idea and the last thing he needs if he's going to play the white knight saving the city is an infusion of I AM MIGHTY AND RAWR. Naturally, then, he literally bows to the resistance of the ceiling, eventually sitting much larger and doubled over before sitting up, taking the load on his shoulders. Civil engineers--even in this city, apparently--design floors to take loading from above, not below, and so the trusswork supporting the floor snaps with the distinctive bang! noise of steel passing its ultimate stress and giving up the ghost, and the 'tosh shifts a bit for comfort and the continuation of this entire getting-bigger process, admittedly with a wink of the ears and a thin-by-physiology little smile (should the terminology still apply).

That's when he discovers the building has a basement, primarily because the floor spontaneously fails under his weight and he drops a good five meters. That stings a little, but oh well; he just settles himself back in and keeps on keeping on, really. Floor and support girders fail in sequence, and he loses the count he wasn't keeping of just how many. The building, not exactly designed to contain very slow internal explosions very well, or any internal explosion whatsoever, discovers the weight of what little structurally 'pristine' areas are left on the higher floors are being supported on fewer and fewer load-bearing columns on the lower floors, and quite unevenly too. It chats with itself in the way that metallic structures do, decides this is a decidedly unacceptable situation, and the least-supported section sacrifices itself for the greater good and collapses on top of the 'tosh's head. It's not a clean break, though, steel being a yielding metal and all, and so the sides, pulled in by the failure of the middle, quickly follow suit in vaguely better shape, the external facade crumbling nearly completely to reveal a large pile of rubble with a self-buttressing skeleton of steel poking out of it, evoking a blend of a church steeple and a highly contemporary abstract sculpture.

Well, hell. The 'tosh folds over under the weight, and finds that particular position to be most uncomfortable, no matter how limber he may be. Still, things don't seem quite as heavy as he was expecting (not being dead, for one), so he experiments with sitting and standing. Eyes quickly adapting to the light, then shutting quickly as a brick or two gets into them and starts stinging really, really badly. Then there's the inevitable dust from any collapse, which gets into his lungs and starts up quite the roaring cough. Then there's all these damn spiderwebby girders, which get pushed away in a moment of 'holy crap caged in panic.' Once all that subsides and his eyes stop burning--three cheers for tear ducts--he carefully opens one eye and peeks out.

The city has apparently gone into panic mode, with people fleeing from the giant robot. He's not where the giant robot is, so an appreciable portion were fleeing past his particular building. Now, what with a building just collapsing and a fifty-meter 'tosh taking its stead, the local furs are reasonably beginning to really panic, all while A-K looks down rather nervously, scratching the back of his neck. The entire point is to reduce civilian casualties, after all, and, well, he starts pointing away from the rising smoke stack which indicates the robotic rampage with a slighty stern look. "Go that way, please. Nothing to see here. Just be on your way and out of mine."

Speak calmly and with a sense of command and most people with a scrap of reason left in their heads will usually follow. A few normal-sized furs even have the presence of mind to drag away one or two babbling friends, who have seen this sort of thing one too many times and have decided that sanity is too limiting for their worldview, at least for the moment. Hands folded gently just above his tail, he 'tosh waits politely for the area to clear as much as it's reasonably going to before gingerly tip-toeing out, being extra careful to try and dodge the darting crazies. And this includes the particular crazies trying to fulfill some sort of self-defeating fantasy.

Anyone who bets that this level of self-control and care fails absolutely miserably gets to cash in the instant A-K makes a quick hop-step to avoid one of the suicidalists, trips over an unexpected pothole of his own making (must've stepped just right on where, say, the subway meets the surface), and shoulders right into this very modern and very pretty glass building. Aerodynamic, built to a lean design standard with the minimum of materials and large amounts of recyclable carbon composites (locking them in the structure means less in the environment), solar-paneled on top and completely energy self-sufficient, it's the architecture of a brighter, cleaner, less resource-intensive future.

Why the hell they put it in this city of all cities is anyone's guess. It certainly doesn't like being disturbed, its semi-monocoque structure breaking like an eggshell, and the 'tosh just falls through and through and through it where if it were a nice normal building he may've just taken out a bit of the outside. The office workers in the building don't exactly appreciate such a rude intrusion but, luckily if one wants to look at it in a particularly cynical manner, a good deal of them don't have to worry about it for very long.
Awake-Kzintosh
Rampage
Rampage

Postby ConnerCoon » Sat May 12, 2007 2:29 pm

(Sure, this thread has barely reached the double-digits, but I gotta say, I'm already having fun! And if anyone else out there wants to join in, feel free! Also, TShaw, I hope you don't mind a little narrative manipulation to keep you in the thick of things. :) Otherwise, send me a note, and I can edit my post.)

With his robot righted, Conner watched as the half-building he had thrown sent up a large cloud of debris and smoke. It made him wince to think of the damage that might have caused, but the city -did- have a habit of recovering quickly, didn't it? "...Maybe I should see if anyone's hurt..." The raccoon's giant ride took a step toward the impact site, only to stop at what sounded like someone throwing a burlap sack through a stained-glass window.

Maneuvering his robot to turn around, Conner watched as a glass building was utterly destroyed by a giant... What -was- that thing? Some kind of tiger? With fins? Admittedly, he'd never seen a kzin before, so the first thing that came to mind was some sort of rampaging mutant. But what rampaging mutant wore clothes? "...Whatever it is, " he muttered, "that didn't look like an accident."

Completely forgetting that he himself and caused a lot of property damage just trying to steer his bipedal vehicle around town, righteousness started pumping through the raccoon's veins. Whatever the reason the Blue had for building a giant mechanical version of himself, it seemed obvious that if he didn't use it to keep that macro from plowing through more buildings... people might not be willing to overlook the small bit of destruction -he- had caused. He was sure he had a pretty good idea how to keep from stumbling around like a clutz, at least.

Meanwhile, a comparitively small SUV was weaving through the thick clouds of dust generated by a thrown building... and heading right back toward the robot that had thrown it in the first place. All those corners taken during the chaos had turned TShaw around, and through the cracked windshield and haze, one could begin to make out the shape of a giant raccoon readying itself to attack -another- giant.

ConnerCoon
Gojira
Gojira

Next

Return to Roleplay