The Army and the Cavalry are outside.

Polls on just about Anything Macro. Updated occasionally. :)

You wake up in your den to find the Army's 101st Airborne and the 208th Armored Cavalry gathering outside. Do you:

Run for your life!
21
8%
Put on your uniform and fall in.
54
20%
Roar and leap into the fray!
35
13%
Yawn, roll over and go back to sleep.
76
28%
Make a note to thank the President for the Breakfast in Bed.
85
31%
 
Total votes : 271

Postby FuzzFace » Sun May 01, 2005 9:50 am

hmm... considering that when my Fox is 7 1/2' tall his personality is very diffrent than 75' tall.... I have two options for 75 foot:
A) Roll over and go back to sleep(possibly on top of the army :twisted: )
B) Eat 'em. It takes a LOT of food to feed a 75 foot arctic fox after all :twisted: )
and one option for 7 1/2':
A) Hop on the bandwagon (Hey, i may not like Dubya but at least i ain't getting killed)
Image
Don't mess with me, For I always win in the end.
Image
User avatar
FuzzFace
Rampage
Rampage
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2005 5:21 am
Location: San Jose area, California, West Coast, USA, North America, Western Hemisphere, Northern Hemisphere

Postby Lyger » Thu May 19, 2005 5:18 am

I'm gonna go with having breakfast... and maybe a nice lunch, if you play with em just right...
Pardon me, but I have nothing to say.
Lyger
Getting Bigger
Getting Bigger
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed May 18, 2005 2:11 am
Location: A place.

Postby Fenica_Wolfess » Sat Jun 11, 2005 11:48 pm

I would have to thank the president in person afterwards for the excellent breakfast.......and then the lunch that only me and him will be going to :twisted:
Fenica_Wolfess
 

Postby Trixxus » Sun Jun 12, 2005 12:35 am

Well, I have two characters I might use here (so far)... so, I'll go with all the options I can think of.

Trixx: Well, two possibilities for an army to show up at Trixx's place.
1. They want him to join (since Trixx could take any of you non- magic types... technically). In that case, Trixx would say something to the effect of not wanting to hurt people, and, well, long story short, refuse. (If they get mad, skip to option 2.)
2. Military experiments. Cloned Trixx soldiers would kick more ass than he does... although, the army would find them impossible to keep contained, so it would be a fairly bad idea. If that's the case... Trixx is so outta there. He can fly, teleport, throw up a near- impenetrable shield, and so on. They're not catching him.


Alastair: Again, I can only think of two possibilities.
1. They got bad intelligence, and want him killed. In that case, Alastair would probably act like a puppy that is being introduced to new friends, and do his best to convince them that he's not dangerous. If they insist on trying to kill him...
1A: They want to kill all marcos, for whatever reason. Alastair probably fights them.
1B: They don't trust him... Alastair runs away, and tries to convince someone else who can help convince them.
2. They want him to join (a dragon is a cool thing to have in your army). In that case, Alastair 'fails to understand'* what they mean by joining, and does his best to act like he can't be taught to kill things*.
* "What's a war? Why do you guys all look alike? Hurting people is bad. What are 'orders'? Why would people want to hurt us? Maybe if we don't try to hurt them they won't want to hurt us. Why are you here again? Do you want to play?"

_____________________________________________________________

Personal gripe: if we're talking something like the U.S. army... they won't be killed so easily. You can say that your character's skin is like six inches of leather... but, they've got things to destroy stuff with two inch titanium alloy armor over a large radius, napalm, chemical/biological weapons, not to mention nukes...
User avatar
Trixxus
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event
 
Posts: 422
Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 10:57 pm

Postby Rio » Sun Jun 12, 2005 6:31 am

I'm a NICE giantess. Hopefully they're not here to kick my ass, nor to ask me to help kick anyone else's ass.

So I'd just go back to sleep.
Cherry ice cream smile...I suppose it's very nice.
User avatar
Rio
Gojira
Gojira
 
Posts: 126
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 7:13 pm
Location: Lazy Creek, FurryMUCK

Postby Princess Skylornath Darkf » Sun Jun 12, 2005 7:24 pm

Being the Dragon Goddess of War, the only reason the U.S. Army would show up at my doorstep is to find out what their next orders are.

Well, either that or to bring me Osama bin Laden's head on a silver platter :)
User avatar
Princess Skylornath Darkf
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event
 
Posts: 644
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2004 9:58 pm
Location: Darkflame Castle, Draconiss

It's to early in the morning for this!

Postby Chronosoul08 » Tue Jul 05, 2005 3:41 pm

I'd get up, go to the entrance.

Look way down.

Remind myself to have a word with the president.

Fling my alarm clock at the horde of annoying humans. (seeing as it's the size of a greyhound bus....)

Slam the door.

Go back to bed.

Three and a half seconds latter.

My eyes shoot open.

Realizing I just destroyed my only alarm clock.

Crud.
Through the teeth and past the gums, look out stomach here it comes..
User avatar
Chronosoul08
Rampage
Rampage
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 7:18 am
Location: Pergatory

Postby Werewolfhero » Wed Aug 10, 2005 7:10 am

Hmmm 7ft tall werewolf vs an army outside my den..... RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!!!!!!!!

**flee's with a trail of dust covering his tracks**

New fave saying : those who live to run a way get to howl another day ^.^::
User avatar
Werewolfhero
Attack of the 50ft
Attack of the 50ft
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 12:01 am
Location: Right behind you

Postby Xeracles » Wed Aug 10, 2005 7:51 am

I don't like the idea of fighting any competent military. I'd first look to see if they try to parley. But if I start getting nervous and they look like they're going to wage war on me, I'm taking to the air and getting out of there.

On the other hand, if they're willing to talk and want my help in hunting down some terrorists... that's another story. :twisted:
Xeracles
Rampage
Rampage
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:22 am

Postby Shoryu » Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:13 pm

I voted breakfast in bed. x3 i wouldn't be worried about da tiny hunks of metal or the gnats in the sky, little more than an anooyingly noisey apetizer to me. ^.^
User avatar
Shoryu
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event
 
Posts: 854
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 4:38 pm
Location: um, just look up, you can't possiby miss me, no matter where you are, except underground, maybe.

PreviousNext

Return to The Polls

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Usage of this site is goverend by the AUP
phpBB skin developed by: Abdul Turan & MPFans
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
© 1997-2012, Crescendo Communications