What was the bigger Macro influence?

Polls on just about Anything Macro. Updated occasionally. :)

What was the bigger Macro influence?

Godzilla
50%
Clifford the Big Red Dog
13%
Attack of the 50ft Woman
21%
Apache Chief from the Justice Friends
2%
Seph's Cock
15%

Total votes : 400

Postby MacroRyan » Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:53 am

None of the Above?

To tell the truth... I've been physically attracted to giants since before I can even remember. (Since I was born...) Finding the macro furry community one day while surfing the net was like opening a door to a world that I had always wanted to be a part of. I guess I'm saying that because I belong to it now, I feel more complete. :D

So There.
You could say that I leap before I look... :l
MacroRyan
Rampage
Rampage

Postby BoosterPang » Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:16 am

its gotta be the apache chief.
he even made a guest appearance on Family Guy.
Come on! How much more famous can you get.
Go Apache chief....go.
your mom
BoosterPang
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby belvadeer » Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:47 pm

Had to be Gojira, he is after all the first macro in existence
belvadeer
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Biryn » Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:39 am

Godzilla without a doubt. Everyday after Elementary School I would wish that Godzilla would suddenly stomp his foot nearby in view and I'd get to see the panicked people run around like idiots ^^.

Hell, he could destroy the school if he wanted too, I didn't care, in fact I wanted it.
Thankyou! Goodnight! ~breaks his guitar~
Biryn
Rampage
Rampage

Postby Shoryu » Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:52 pm

Godzilla, hands down. i love every inch of that beautiful scaley body. and i'm tlaking Godzilla, not Gojira. xp i asked aorund and found out that Godzilla is really only the name of the american giant lizard, and Gojira is the official name of the japaense one, just so you all know who i'm tlakin about when i say godzilla. x3

but anyway, i loooooove godzilla. those beautiful feet, sexy muscles, sleek body shape, long tial, huge fangs and claaws, i wanna do everything from touch that wonderous hide to grow massive and worship hte undoubtedly massive cock. x3. unless it's a female i meet, then pound that pussy, x3 mmmmm.
Shoryu
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Location: um, just look up, you can't possiby miss me, no matter where you are, except underground, maybe.

Postby Larc » Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:41 pm

Godzilla and some random cartoons with macro content.

That was all I have before I got an Internet access.

Man I was so surprised as I found Communities like this one here.
Larc
Attack of the 50ft
Attack of the 50ft

Postby kusanagi-sama » Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:29 pm

I like Clifford the Big Red Dog. My brother is named Clifford, so he always got teased when he was younger.
kusanagi-sama
Gojira
Gojira

Postby Awake-Kzintosh » Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:43 pm

Mataki wrote:Of the five listed, I have to answer the Fifty-Foot Woman also. I was into macrofurs primarily, of course, even at an early age. Like a lot of you, probably, I thought I was the only one, and like a lot of you, probably, I was shocked to find out that I wasn't when the Internet became more heavily-used. And here we all are!

Fully agreed, all counts, despite the whole opposite gender thing (that happens a lot, oddly enough...). Aot50FW was a 1950s scare flick that took your average movie stereotype sexual object and made her into a REALLY BIG stereotype sexual object. I think there's been some research done on the feminist aspects of it (woman grows in strength, rebels against society) along with the antifeminist aspects (woman retains her sexual object status), but I've not bothered to read it. People look at you funny in the library if you ask for that sort of research. <_<

I'm surprised to see Godzilla winning out. Must be the herpataphile/crunch'n'munch crowd, as I don't see anything titillating in any of the Godzilla movies. Not to say I don't like the occasional scaley hide or snacking, but there must be females involved. >_>
Awake-Kzintosh
Rampage
Rampage

Location: If I were 21 km tall and fell over, I'd faceplant into Tijuana.

Postby Archosaur » Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:54 pm

Godzilla, the King of Monsters.

Not only the largest, not only a scaled leviathan, but unquestionably the baddest big bad in Tokyo.
Archosaur
Getting Bigger
Getting Bigger

Postby Raghall » Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:40 pm

I`m about make myself look like a total noob but.....WHATS with all the references to Seph's Cock? It just doesn`t make sense......
KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!
When in doubt KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!
There is ALWAYS room for doubt.....
Raghall
Rampage
Rampage

PreviousNext

Return to The Polls