What was the bigger Macro influence?

Polls on just about Anything Macro. Updated occasionally. :)

Godzilla
50%
Clifford the Big Red Dog
13%
Attack of the 50ft Woman
21%
Apache Chief from the Justice Friends
2%
Seph's Cock
15%

Total votes : 400

Postby bennie » Fri Jul 11, 2003 2:58 pm

Here's the second poll. I've broke it out into a new forum. Hope folks like.

Let me know via PM if you have any ideas for polls or additions to this poll.
bennie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby SenorPhrog » Fri Jul 11, 2003 3:28 pm

I've got a feeling the latter answer is going to become the equivalent of Matteo and Jark's Collective Rectum (tm) around here :roll:

50ft, definately. It is teh sex0rz.
SenorPhrog
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Jaxeth » Fri Jul 11, 2003 4:08 pm

Well, to be frank I don't really think any of the above had much bearing on my becoming a Macrophile. Godzilla I had heard of as a kid, but never really wanted to go see it. Clifford the Big Red Dog is irrelivant, because until we got the animated kids' shows over here at the tail end of last year, nobody had heard of that... Attack of the 50ft woman was well before my time (presumably, anyway. I'm not well versed in movies) and I only really heard reference to it when I came into the macro scene.

Apache Chief? Justice Friends? What the heck are those? Are the Justice Friends like the Justice League only more kiddy-friendly or something? o,o; Ah, the marvels of the incompatibilities between British and American pop culture.

As for Seph's Cock... Well, until I joined the macro scene it can't possibly have influenced me, can it? Unless it's one of those omnipresent things that's always there, watching over us all. Or something. Yeah.

My true influences for joining in the macro fun probably stem from my liking for inflation, stuffing and fattening, as those all deal with bigness in some manner. Macrophilia just gave me an extra set of dimensions to play with :D

~~JCD. If that doesn't confuse you, nothing will.
Jaxeth
Rampage
Rampage

Postby Mataki » Fri Jul 11, 2003 4:47 pm

Of the five listed, I have to answer the Fifty-Foot Woman also. I was into macrofurs primarily, of course, even at an early age. Like a lot of you, probably, I thought I was the only one, and like a lot of you, probably, I was shocked to find out that I wasn't when the Internet became more heavily-used. And here we all are!
Thank Heaven for little girls...'cause little girls get bigger every day...
Mataki
Attack of the 50ft
Attack of the 50ft

Postby Tombfyre » Fri Jul 11, 2003 4:55 pm

I was always a godzilla fan as a Young-Fur (tm) But I liked clifford too, and attack of the 50ft woman. I remember getting the clifford book where the pup grew n' grew n' grew! :) And sometime later getting attack of the 50 foot centerfold. That was corny!
-Tombfyre
Emotionally scarring children since 1982.

~10 miles & 2505 billion tons o' dragon. Come now, give us a kiss! :)
-- http://dracotopia.myminicity.com Visit my city! :3
Tombfyre
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Macro? Why me?? How?? Mmmm...

Postby Seph Ebonblade » Fri Jul 11, 2003 5:00 pm

Honestly, it's difficult to say what's influenced me the most. As long as I can tell, even before I was fully sexually active, I've been a macrophile. But when puberty kicked into overdrive, everything was about monumental size, and it's difficult to pinpoint what triggered the interest in me. I have no doubt that cartoons played a particularly influencial role in my desires, but to say one was more responsible than the other is probably unfair. I have no doubt that I've always been a macrophile and that television has awakened the sexual aspects that I have within me; I do remember having Clifford books as a child and having seen Godzilla (not the icky rubber suit), but who's to say? My mom was an artist, and sometimes did paintings with oversized creatures to utilize symbolism in a whimsical, fantasy environment. It's kind of odd to think about it, but perhaps her artwork has had an influence on me and why I like fantastic creatures to begin with. Or maybe not.

As for the Seph's cock thing.. Well, I never really got into hyperphallia until I found the internet. It wasn't until I met people like Zirien and Talos and Astor, etc, etc, that this strange kink began to throb and pulse inside of me. Oi. I always used to like big cocks as far as I can recall -- y'know, ones that pack a punch, not extremely excessive. But then as I met different folks, the whole mega-dick thing grew on me.. and grew.. and grew.. to the point where acquiring it as a personal taste is rather a blur. It's not too hard to understand why one might be interested in giant-sized genitalia on a normal-sized creature if one spends some thought in its analysis. Bigger endowments equals greater masculinity and domination of a sort. The more fertile, virile, well-hung, the more desirable and worshipable that person is. The same goes for other macrophilic rings like breast inflation, musculature, even fat. The one kink of mine I can't completely understand is my interest in oversized feet/paws. Ones considerably disproportionate to the rest of the body, which is yet another kink I've acquired (on my own, mind you) during my stay online. I'm not a pawslut of a dominant/submissive nature. I'm an equal-opportunity pawfan. I like 'em for the shape, the design, the structure, the motions, the sensitivity, rather than their ability to smash into buildings and make toe jam of innocent bystanders. For that same measure, I don't like hooves. When it comes to 'em, I'm all about the gentle aspects, from massaging to nuzzling and then some. So what's with the emphasis on liking them bigger than usual? In some cases, much bigger than usual?

All this talk about paws is yummah'. :9
Seph Ebonblade
Gojira
Gojira

Postby Sir Marble Didymus » Fri Jul 11, 2003 6:57 pm

I have no clue.
Sir Marble Didymus
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Geemo » Fri Jul 11, 2003 7:40 pm

As much as I hate to admit it, I fell in love with Godzilla 98. I was young (I still am) and impressionable (I still am) and I anticipated the heck out of that flick. Now in retrospect, it was just an ok flick if you can get past all the cheesy dialogue and Matthew Broderick's acting, but I still enjoy it. DragonHeart, Extreme Dinosaurs and Project G.E.E.K.E.R. were much larger (heh) influences on me than Godzilla was however.

As for Seph's cock, we all know that it has left a big impression on me and several others. Cock crater maker! Whooo! :twisted:
Geemo
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby CashewLou » Fri Jul 11, 2003 8:44 pm

Well, as I have stated probably one too many times in the past, my first major influence into furry macrophila was Clifford the Big Red Dog. I wonder if Norman Bridwell (Clifford's creator) is even aware of furry, or of us macro lot. Somehow I doubt he would say even if he was. :)

Lou
I solemnly swear I am up to no good.
CashewLou
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Ottsel » Fri Jul 11, 2003 11:14 pm

I think I have almost very Clifford book from when I was a child. I liked him alot, but that was before I even knew what a macro was. This poll brought back a lot of memories though. Like that one, where Clifford didn't have the money to cross the toll bridge, so he swam the river instead. Heehee!
Ottsel
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Next

Return to The Polls