Breaking News: Giant wolf terrorizing downtown

Polls on just about Anything Macro. Updated occasionally. :)

It's finally happening. What do you do?

Call in sick, grab a bowl of popcorn and watch the 24-hour multi-camera carnage coverage on CNN.
40%
Hop in the car and head for the action in person.
49%
Get on the next international flight, and skedaddle as far the hell away as possible...just in case.
10%

Total votes : 358

Breaking News: Giant wolf terrorizing downtown

Postby Duncan » Fri Sep 19, 2003 10:55 pm

Imagine watching the Price is Right when all of a sudden the newsfeed breaks in with the announcement of a gigantic megawolf on a rampage in the downtown area.

What's your knee-jerk reaction?

-- Duncan
Duncan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Inuyasha » Fri Sep 19, 2003 11:15 pm

Well technically if I was a humna character and in RL, I'd do either of the above two....but when your a macro yourself that's a different story....hahahahahahaaa.....
"When this baby hits 88mph, your gunna see some serious shit"~
Inuyasha
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Ottsel » Fri Sep 19, 2003 11:26 pm

I wouldn't leave the couch all day. I'm too much of a wuss to endanger myself by going out there but I'd be watching.

I would assume they'd evacuate the city like on Godzilla though. Dang.
Ottsel
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Cougr » Fri Sep 19, 2003 11:30 pm

As much as the news of a giant wolf rampaging might excite me, I ain't no dummy. TV for me, cause I want to be able to actually *see* what happens. And not get mashed myself.

I always figured that there'd be so much chaos and dust and debrie near the giant that I'd miss everything. Not to mention how fast a giant would move; keeping up would be a real pain. Buildings and trees in the way. People knocking me over. Fah.

TV, yup. That's for me.

coug'r
Cougr
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Hrm... IC or OOC is the question

Postby Kitana » Fri Sep 19, 2003 11:35 pm

Initial knee-jerk reaction came from the PLAYER, not the character, which is TV. But if I was Kitana the big vix, I'd likely find a nice relaxing place to watch nearby and let the wolf have his fun.
Kitana
Attack of the 50ft
Attack of the 50ft

Re: Breaking News: Giant wolf terrorizing downtown

Postby cerberus » Sat Sep 20, 2003 12:01 am

Duncan wrote:Imagine watching the Price is Right when all of a sudden the newsfeed breaks in with the announcement of a gigantic megawolf on a rampage in the downtown area.

What's your knee-jerk reaction?

-- Duncan

Wondering what the heck I was doing watching 'The Price is right' :oops:

C'
cerberus
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Duncan » Sat Sep 20, 2003 12:22 am

I figured by the wording of the poll that you'd all realize this was an out-of-character poll.

But, for the people who don't get it:

This question is about real life. I don't care if you already play a gigantic vixen or a megawolf. This is directed towards the player.

Get it? Good.

-- Duncan
Duncan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ooh...tough!

Postby SenorPhrog » Sat Sep 20, 2003 5:02 am

...And also a very good question. It's easy enough online to go off and be as brash and daring as anything when in the face of a creature fifty times your size and with probably dangerous intentions. When it comes down to real life, however, you really have to stop and think.

I suppose, for me, it would really depend on who's doing the rampaging. To illiustrate, I shall use some of Inu's generous artwork. Now, if the scenes from the news copter were showing something like this badass (who, incedentally, reminds me for some reason of a rage-filled Beethoven--no, doofus, the composer! O_o), I'd be staying the heck away. However, if it were something more along the lines of this saliva-inducing visage, I can't help but imagine that I'd be bounding over building rooftops ala Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon to get there. However, since for such a proposterous event to occur in real life at all, it would probably be the most fantastic of the scenarios (perhaps, even, of my own doing), I'm going to assume that the rampager in question is the latter of my choices. In which case, I have to choose option 2. Heck, that may even be me in that picture! Woohoo, I say. Woohoo. :?
SenorPhrog
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Tombfyre » Sat Sep 20, 2003 5:20 am

Well as much as I'd like front row seats to see a macro wolf, I'm not that much o' a fan of stompy carnage. Also I'd rather not accidently wind up a chunk of collateral damage. Thus I'd be intelegent and stay at home.
-Tombfyre
Emotionally scarring children since 1982.

~10 miles & 2505 billion tons o' dragon. Come now, give us a kiss! :)
-- http://dracotopia.myminicity.com Visit my city! :3
Tombfyre
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby BrianKDragon » Sat Sep 20, 2003 7:17 am

CNN must bow to the corperations. The rampage would turn into a Pepsi ad. I'd go and see it for myself.
BrianKDragon
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Next

Return to The Polls