Furry Ins and Outs

Polls on just about Anything Macro. Updated occasionally. :)

How "out" are you with your furry?

No one knows. Locks and passwords for me.
37%
Just a few furry friends. Definately not family.
25%
I neither hide nor announce it. If folks ask, I say.
34%
I tell everyone about how cool it is!
4%

Total votes : 417

Postby GroenteMan » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:49 pm

I'm haven't told anyone I like furry...
I have good friends, but they won't understand it, they won't even understand why someone can be gay...

And for my family... I could tell my sister, but when I showed her some art (little bit yiffy, I said: hey, look what people are in to these days), and she thought it was weird and disturbing... but I think that if I told her, she would understand... But I don't want to take the risk..
As for my parents??? NO WAY!

But hey, I got a GF now :)
I like Macro and her! (she's way smaller than me :D )
Enough about me... What do YOU think about me?
GroenteMan
Rampage
Rampage

Postby sokatak » Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:16 am

im on furry sites with my psp on a different memory card thats hid in a pendragon book. But id think that if i told any of my friends i wouldent hear the end of it..... maybe later in my life.
Gods wimper at my mighty tiger body.

100% typed on a psp
sokatak
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby sokatak » Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:05 am

When i first saw a "furry" thing was when i looked up orc in google immages (because i play world of warcraft) and i saw one of http://www.sudonym.net pictures and i was instantly hooked because ive always liked muscles.

Like im a guy and not gay but i just think of myself being that animal and then i started looking around about furry things and found FA. then it pretty much went from there, although i am still 100% straght.

typed on a psp.
Gods wimper at my mighty tiger body.

100% typed on a psp
sokatak
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby bigmac1122 » Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:49 am

I have only been into furry for maybe a year but for me it just feels right and it is something that i would only tell my closest friend (which I did :3)
bigmac1122
Newbie / Lurker
Newbie / Lurker

Postby starforge » Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:10 pm

I'm definately one of the more secretive people when it comes to furry. I don't think anyone would get it, and even though I'm Catholic I hate it when people tell you something's evil without being able to explain why. Does that mean I'm cool with everything I see on the Net? Of course not. I'm straight, and certain things can put me off. But at least I keep it to myself.
starforge
Gojira
Gojira

Postby WilyWolf » Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:44 pm

I'd tell how I came to the furry fandom, but I dont really know. Well I kinda do. As a kid, I was into pokemon more than anyone should be. From there, it went from pokemon to animals to macros etc., but I always thought I was a freak.I didn't think anyone else shared my interests. Especially my paw fetish. THAT Would be the main reason for my discovering the fandom. I like paws. A lot. So one day I came upon riproarrex's page and loved all his art. It was like the art was made for me. It suited my interests exactly. So then I figured there must be more artwork like that, and I stumbled upon eccentricities website, and this one.

Anyways, ABSOLUTELY NO ONE offline knows about my furry/paw fetish. My friends might understand, but it's not something I'm willing to risk.

Besides, it's not like I live and breath furry. It's just something I'm into.

And if people found out I fantasize about giant paws, well. . . .
Yeah I'm a pawslut. Don't judge!
WilyWolf
Attack of the 50ft
Attack of the 50ft

Location: For all you know, stuck to the bottom of your foot.

Re: Furry Ins and Outs

Postby dark_fox » Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:12 pm

People eventually find out, they ask, and I say, no big deal. Some are like "WHat? Are you serious?" after they already have known me awhile, and act surprised, because IRL... people like me, I'm weird, but a good weird as they say. I'm a bit silly, and it's just how I am... some are sorta surprised, but are like... "Yea, I knew there was something wrong with ya" but most are pretty cool with it, cept those I meet online only.
dark_fox
Attack of the 50ft
Attack of the 50ft

Postby Seren » Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:32 pm

I kinda see furry as a fun secret to keep. No one else knows about it. And it's a secret all my own. No one I know knows..beside one girl..whom might. I think she thinks I'm creepy because of it. But whatever. Other than that, it's my secret, and I'm gonna keep it!!! Cos it's fun.
Seren

Postby ZeeM » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:24 pm

I don't hide or announce it, as the poll put very well. Most people know I do furry things, like drawing, fursuiting and so on, but few have linked it to the fandom - as far as i'm aware.

Still, if people ask if i'm a furry, I won't deny it.
ZeeM
Getting Bigger
Getting Bigger

Postby sammy_red » Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:04 am

I haven't told anyone, and no one has asked either. I get the feeling that people IRL know (or at least have an inkling) but they're too polite to say anything. Such are the joys of living in the English countryside!
sammy_red
Newbie / Lurker
Newbie / Lurker

Location: England, with it's beautiful green pastures and... rain.

PreviousNext

Return to The Polls