Favorite size-shifting "device"

Polls on just about Anything Macro. Updated occasionally. :)

Favorite Form of Size-Shifting

Just an arbitrary, inherent ability
36%
Magic powers
23%
Hi-Tech device
13%
Liquid/potion
21%
Unlisted
7%

Total votes : 372

Postby kurtlogan » Mon Feb 02, 2004 9:58 am

My choice will have to be an Inherent Ability, but not necesarily a power controlled at will, but by emotion instead. Kinda like Marvel Comic's The Hulk "The madder he gets, the stronger he becomes" but in this case it would be something like "the angrier/aroused/excited he/she/sie gets, the bigger and more powerful he/she/sie becomes."

An interesting spin would be something like Image Comic's WildC.A.T.S. character Maul, who can grow at will, but the bigger he gets, the less control (and less IQ) he has, so if he isn't careful he can run amok and level a whole city or more :twisted: (which might not be a bad thing after all)
kurtlogan
Getting Bigger
Getting Bigger

Postby Drakkel » Mon Apr 12, 2004 9:50 pm

I'd have to agree with kurtlogan. Growth for me would just be able to do it naturally. But, the Hulk type growth is kinda neat too.
Drakkel
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

where macro

Postby relicfox » Wed Apr 14, 2004 12:13 am

Well I think the coolest way to get large would be if you get infected with some kind of Macro virus..that is transfered sexually :shock:
what is the secret of life?.....well the secret is that questions like that are fake...some guy just made it up to sell books...were nothing but animals we live, mate, eat, sleep and mate...did I mention mate?
relicfox
Newbie / Lurker
Newbie / Lurker

Location: In your girlfriends pants..just kidding I was there yesterday

Postby Eol Carensir » Mon Jun 07, 2004 5:56 am

Something natural, inherited ability that they either cannot control or is controlled by their own whims (or pleasures), OR a side-effect from medication or something similar.
Turned 18 on Oct 20, 2004
Eol Carensir
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby President Rufus » Fri Oct 29, 2004 7:05 am

Technology i like. Be it evolutionary, machine or virus. 8)
Any technology sufficiently advanced is indistinguishable from magic.
Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced.
Any technology, no matter how primitive, is magic to those who don't understand it.
President Rufus
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Lone » Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:26 pm

Well growth is really cool, definately when someone isn't expecting it and there is no like ray gun. Then the fur just starts to grow, definately the best. :)
Lone
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby LilBryan » Fri Jan 28, 2005 4:32 pm

I would have to say potions, so much more can be done with a altered or messed with potion side effect wise than with most other types of things, that I believe they have the best merit. Not to mention, there is that awkward situation of "How do I get it onto/into someone?" that just seems to add spice that rays, science, or simple magical ability just don't seem to have. :!:
How can we know what our limits are? We never live long enough to reach them.
LilBryan
Getting Bigger
Getting Bigger

Postby Louisisthebest_007 » Tue Feb 08, 2005 10:41 pm

I have a few favorite way of becoming a M(a/i)cro but its hard to decide which...

Me as my Macro ninja, An inherrant ability. Its really awesome you can do it whenever you like...but you'd proably have to use allot of energy to do the transformation and stuff.
Before my Macro Ninja I liked the Size gun which I RP'ed with my Friend who was also into Macro before I came here....Sure the RP'ing was pretty basic and uninspired but I like that Gun...I have an awesome design for it!

One of my favorites is Growth via absorption...Especially one story I made up about a Statue I owned of a Roman soldier dude that grew to Macro size because it could absorb metal of the city to add to its own mass!

In conclusion, I'll pick Inherant ability...
Louisisthebest_007
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Lyger » Thu May 19, 2005 5:23 am

Probably inherent ability.

Having the natural ability to grow as big or as small as you want sounds like the most fun. Besides, if you had to carry potions to get nice and huge, where would you keep them? For at least myself, there aren't that many things that will stretch big enough to fit. And there's always the unfortunate consequences if someone steals it...
Pardon me, but I have nothing to say.
Lyger
Getting Bigger
Getting Bigger

Postby Kattywampus » Thu May 19, 2005 8:31 am

Well here's my deal..
For some reason, whenever I wake up for the day, I'm a random size.
*shrugs*
Thanks for the icon, SXG!
My Catboy Harem!!
Kattywampus
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

PreviousNext

Return to The Polls