Do the clothes make the giant?

Polls on just about Anything Macro. Updated occasionally. :)

Do the clothes make the giant?

Clothed (Styling!)
38%
No Clothes for me (Nekkid!)
55%
Chocolate Sauce
7%

Total votes : 344

On the subject of clothes...

Postby Beoweasel » Sun Oct 26, 2003 12:23 am

Considering my avatar is a 15 foot (Yeah, I know he's kinda short, he can't help it) fifth century macro warrior ferret, I think clothes make the macro. Hey Beoweasel wears plate mail....you know how hard it is to get a blacksmith to fashion armor for someone whose 15 feet tall, and 10 feet broad? Geez, that and its expensive...
Beoweasel, mighty ferret Hero on a quest of great importance, to find coin and cleavage...
Beoweasel
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Re: On the subject of clothes...

Postby Nyx » Sun Oct 26, 2003 12:29 am

Beoweasel wrote: Hey Beoweasel wears plate mail....you know how hard it is to get a blacksmith to fashion armor for someone whose 15 feet tall, and 10 feet broad? Geez, that and its expensive...

*perks up* Armor, you say? Nyx likes armor on giants, she does!
“Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. But it rocks absolutely, too.”
-Despair.com
Nyx
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby BlackWolfe » Sun Oct 26, 2003 12:41 am

SusanDeer wrote:Obviously, clothing is a good thing to have in images about growth or transformation, so you can show it ripping away from the body. :twisted:

Dingdingdingding! And there's the kicker!
Some happy thoughts for you: Rip, Tear, and *squeak*
BlackWolfe Coyoten
BlackWolfe
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Louisisthebest_007 » Thu Feb 10, 2005 7:13 pm

I voted clothes. While I don't mind the naked furries with the 'censorship' fur patches and the semi-clothed giants who couldn't find anything else that could fit...Clothes definitely do enhance the appearance of a Macro. For me that means my Ninja Gi makes me who I am...Plus lots of heavy armour makes a Macro almost unstoppable...even by Nuclear bombs!

Nyx wrote:*perks up* Armor, you say? Nyx likes armor on giants, she does!

Louis likes armor on giants, he does!
Louisisthebest_007
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Lone » Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:46 pm

Naked definately, clothes are ok if they are just underclothing. But still i must go with naked.
Lone
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby President Rufus » Wed Feb 16, 2005 6:54 am

Clothes that burst :) Yeah then nekid stage to impress those below yers. 8)
Any technology sufficiently advanced is indistinguishable from magic.
Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced.
Any technology, no matter how primitive, is magic to those who don't understand it.
President Rufus
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby ChaosWolf » Fri Mar 04, 2005 2:11 am

Gotta go with the classics... For clothes, I like it when it's enough to cover, enough to tease, but that's about it.

As for my own self, well, I used to not care for 'em, and even liked the 'freedom', but, after tripping over a bus one afternoon and getting sack-whacked by a church-steeple (Now THAT, is pain, am I right, guys?), I decided to at least wear pants, to give myself a bit of protection.
"There are monkeys that evolved into men and monkeys that didn't. Just as well, there are men that remained men and men that evolved into something else. Do you really think humans are the ultimate form of evolution?"
--Kakurine, Evil Zone
ChaosWolf
Newbie / Lurker
Newbie / Lurker

Location: You mean you have to ASK? I'm a hundred feet tall; how could you miss me?!

Postby Theodous » Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:24 pm

Although my first instinct was the click that little nekkid option, I'm going to have to go with clothed. Because while nekkid giants are VERY NICE, there's a certain, undeniable allure that comes with a clothed giant. Especially when the giant uses those cloths to their advantage. Whether it be to simply tease their bystanders. Or slightly more naughty intentions, like sticking them in "Pockets" and such. ^.^
Theodous
(www.macrofur.com)
Theodous
Getting Bigger
Getting Bigger

Postby Alexander_Hawk » Mon May 23, 2005 5:17 am

I have to go with cloths, for they add character to the macro, they say who the macro is. Alexander for an example: he always has to wear at least a red linen padded arming jacket with gold accents. Same goes for his pants, red linen padded arming breeches with gold accents.

This tells abit about him, itself symbolizes his nobility. The red coloring symbolizes his passion, his passion for life and war. And the gold sybolizes his golden heart.

Yep naked does sound resonable since its only natural, but as I just said, cloths show things about those macros.
"A fighter who doesn't fight with a passion is fraud!" -Fei Long, Street Fighter 2

Should you join, please say you've been refered by Xenoturian.
Alexander_Hawk
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Doral » Sat May 28, 2005 1:38 am

Clothes. Me, I like short skirts. I think that leaves the most to the imagination. :)
Doral
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

PreviousNext

Return to The Polls