Do the clothes make the giant?

Polls on just about Anything Macro. Updated occasionally. :)

Do the clothes make the giant?

Clothed (Styling!)
38%
No Clothes for me (Nekkid!)
55%
Chocolate Sauce
7%

Total votes : 344

Postby Doral » Mon Jun 13, 2005 6:13 am

Rio wrote:
Fenica_Wolfess wrote:Anyway, people still do try to look up your skirt, i've seen them..... and i was one of them when i was shrunken :wink:

Oh, yes, lots of people do.

Do you know how hard it is to find comfortable underwear when you're fifty feet tall?

I just go without.

Commando is the best. :)
Doral
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Fenica_Wolfess » Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:12 pm

Well that depends on the situation, wearing panties is a good way to keep littles trapped :D
Fenica_Wolfess

Postby Trixxus » Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:02 pm

Like a name, I think clothes should be representitive of the person wearing them in a story. Therefore... if you're supposed to think of the macro as a person, it should probably have clothes, but on the other hand, well, Godzilla would just look odd in shorts.
Trixxus
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Misty_Crom » Tue Jun 14, 2005 10:46 am

I don't generally comment on these - dunno why, I always vote - Now, I can't exactly remember how I voted, but I expect it was clothed... pretty much, I agree with the sentiments of 1. it makes the perception of the character, 2. it creates/assists in creating an iddentity (may be the same as 1. but...), 3. it can indeed make those occations when clothed macros undress more apealing, and 4. yep, looking up the pretty giantess' skirts can be very pleasant - as can be being kept under the clothes in various places. Though I always maintain that it's best to not look up skirts unless one knows that it won't cause offense or embarasment to the lady.

always best to show proper decorum. 'specially when not doing so can end in death.
a pink furred male fox of between 5ft and 1inch.

So, Misty apparently majored in Writing and minored in Chuck Norris. Frickin' hell. (courtesy of The Blue Mage)
Misty_Crom
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby Xoguran » Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:10 pm

Irelevant
"But I´m NOBODY and I watch everything.... play with Nemo is play with destruction".
Cap. Nemo in The League of extraordinary gentlemen vol.I
Xoguran
Gojira
Gojira

Postby Xeracles » Wed Aug 10, 2005 7:55 am

It's kinda hard to find clothes that fit over this armored carapace of mine and don't get caught and torn between the plates.
Xeracles
Rampage
Rampage

Classified

Postby Mr. KK » Sat Oct 22, 2005 6:39 am

Some macros look goot in clothes and others don't. I like it if they wear clothing in a unique way. For example, my character for example wears a suit. How many other Macros wear a suit?

But it also depends on if they are normally that size. Let's say they drank a potion that made them large. Then the clothes shouldn't grow with them. They would most likely rip out of them.
My Gallery
KitsuneKit: Will be famous later
Mr. KK
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby H@m » Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:55 pm

being who i am i went choclate sauce. But being serious i would of said hemp clothing if it was there(couse if any explosives got show at him the city wouldnt know if he actuly exists or not anymore) but heres what it think for other too
clothed- if clothed i seem to have more desire for the charicter but not only that but your not destracted by tits while reading the text(thats why i like cerebrus's work) also its harder to draw pants and shirts.
nekkid- thats good if you feel like some smut in a diffrent way a more "exotic way" and if its a nude picture i like its not over the top

but my personal fave the short skirt and glasses and nto to revealing buisness jacket *rawr* and again for somereason im attracted to that more than bare chested and i know why, why because i always want what i dont got!
H@m

Postby Shoryu » Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:23 pm

i go for nude, x3 cause i get too big to wear cloths or too tiny for tehm to fit anyway, adn what the hell do ya mean y chocolate sauce?
Shoryu
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Location: um, just look up, you can't possiby miss me, no matter where you are, except underground, maybe.

Postby RoundedFang » Thu May 24, 2007 12:36 am

Macro: No clothes
Victim: chocolate sauce

yummy!
RoundedFang
Getting Bigger
Getting Bigger

PreviousNext

Return to The Polls