Space Pirate Sinesse & Crew

A place for the artistic folks to post their latest creations and seek feedback.

Re: Space Pirate Sinesse & Crew

Postby macrokat » Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:39 pm

Yep. While a majority of people would immediately think the same as Riza, and maybe jokingly say that oh so familiar phrase, 'You're so cute I could just gobble you up!' XD what an odd phrase really...

Anyway...

While most would just think or say that in the cute, playful sense, yeah, Sinesse MIGHT have other more devious intentions in mind. ;)

Elsie will be OK though. She's got the rest of the crew looking out for her after all, and Sinesse doesn't want to get rid of her favorite toy/pet yet.
o..o ~squeak~
(\/)S
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby NeoVid » Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:02 pm

Heh heh heh... Yeah, it's a entertaining idea for an outfit, but probably not a good one. Kind of like wearing a 'nutrition facts' label.

And personally, I think gigantic rodent ladies are the fun size!
Founder of the Macrophilia Overthinking Society
NeoVid
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby -F74M3F0X » Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:48 pm

That's definitely a cute idea, using a candybar wrapper as an outfit. :lol: Though, now that I think about it, it's a trend to make clothes out of non-fabrics now, isn't it? Either way, still cute!
"... Don't be distracted by the 'what if's', 'should of's', and 'if only's'. The one thing you choose yourself, that is the truth of your universe." -Kamina, TTGL.
-F74M3F0X
Gojira
Gojira

Postby macrokat » Wed May 04, 2016 12:59 am

lol, yeah a giant rodent is definitely a nice shift from the norm, and i'm sure Elsie would love that too, but, I doubt she'll be getting any such breaks. Especially not under captain Sinesse's command.

She will get some advantages though, once she becomes a full-fledged crewmate, but until then, she gets to remain the cute little mascot. ;)

And yes, a micro, or anyone, making a candybar style outfit is a pretty fun idea, but, you do definitely need to watch out for those who are larger and might take such a thing as an invitation. Just some of the things to watch out for and be aware of when you're a micro, or around macros, etc.

Speaking of whcih I did sketch this a while ago, as a bit of a glimpse at how Elsie will be able to work with the rest of the crew once she is a full-fledged member.

Oh yeah, by the way, AAME is a bit overly eager about things sometimes...
Attachments
doc20150930125142_001.jpg
doc20150930125142_001.jpg (393.07 KiB) Viewed 3598 times
Last edited by macrokat on Wed May 04, 2016 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
o..o ~squeak~
(\/)S
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby FoxChess » Wed May 04, 2016 2:10 am

Miiiiight want to adjust the size of that pic there, Macrokat...

Also, I was amused.
FoxChess
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby -F74M3F0X » Mon May 16, 2016 1:53 am

Wait, so Elsie is the one taking measurements for outfits?
"... Don't be distracted by the 'what if's', 'should of's', and 'if only's'. The one thing you choose yourself, that is the truth of your universe." -Kamina, TTGL.
-F74M3F0X
Gojira
Gojira

Postby macrokat » Mon May 16, 2016 2:45 am

Yeah, the first file I uploaded was the original scan, I wasn't home to resize it yet, but, sometimes I just don't want to wait. :)

Glad it amuses.

And no, Elsie isn't the one taking measurements. Elsie is the micro mouse, after becoming an official member of the crew AAME and HARII present her with a mechanical avatar so she can interact with the others on the same scale. Elsie is surprised though because it seems REALLY accurate to her dimensions and she doesn't recall anyone specifically asking for or taking those.

AAME can get a bit eager sometimes and perhaps got a bit too wrapped up in the surprise, no one knows how or when she got those measurements but her, and judging by how confused and surprised Elsie is at realizing this, that may stay a secret for a while. AAME's pretty good at hiding when she needs to. ;)
o..o ~squeak~
(\/)S
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby -F74M3F0X » Wed May 18, 2016 6:32 am

Oh! That would be a useful thing to have in a pirate crew. Very sneaky of AAME.
-F74M3F0X
Gojira
Gojira

Postby aswann12 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:21 pm

love this :wink:
aswann12
Newbie / Lurker
Newbie / Lurker

Postby littlepeople » Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:09 pm

This little mouse girl is absolutely adorable!! :D