Discovering the Power of Growth

A place for the artistic folks to post their latest creations and seek feedback.

Discovering the Power of Growth

Postby timid-wolf » Sat May 09, 2015 1:59 am

Some newer art of my character. I realize I haven't posted on here in a long time, and I honestly don't even remember if I posted pictures of my current fursona.

Kayko hadn't grown up with the idea of being a macro himself. And in fact he only discovered his growth powers one day when he was 18, after a particularly emotional nightmare triggered the growth. At the time he was already living on the outskirts of the city, so fortunately the only damage was to his own home(which was an empty house he'd be squatting in anyway).
Unfortunately for the hybrid, however, he soon attracted the attention of hundreds of onlookers and was forced to flee the city. He hid in the country for a bit of time after that, trying to escape the world and isolate himself.

Haha, I have the tendency to accidentally break things in real life. So this is kind of an expression of that on a much larger scale.
Attachments
rsz_dsc_0868.jpg
Breaking out
rsz_dsc_0868.jpg (438.26 KiB) Viewed 2843 times
timid-wolf
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Re: Discovering the Power of Growth

Postby The-Squeaker » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:33 pm

You have a really cool style, really expressive! Can't wait to see more ^_^
The-Squeaker
Newbie / Lurker
Newbie / Lurker

Re: Discovering the Power of Growth

Postby Lobo-Branco » Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:56 am

Poor hybrid, so lonely! I love the artwork though, it kinda make me wish I was inside that house... Perhaps in the attic. >.>
Lobo-Branco
Rampage
Rampage

Return to Macro Art