The ForestWish Cast

A place for the artistic folks to post their latest creations and seek feedback.

The ForestWish Cast

Postby jjj999 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:35 pm

WARNING!!! Reading the story ForestWish, http://forums.macrophile.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=18547 may cause the animal characters pictured here to suddenly undergo keen and intense spurts of growth! In fact, some of them may even take on a great deal of healthy pounds directly into their sexy parts and then become compelled to seek out satisfaction from the pressure! There's no telling how big they could get!

So yeah, fun and enticing advertisements aside, I wanted to take some time to illustrate and produce a group picture of the many characters found within the enchanted ForestWish universe. Some of which haven't been introduced yet, and the other's you may recognize without name tags :wink: In fact, for those of you already familiar with the series, I wonder how many you can identify from their nameless portrayal here?
I also wonder if any of them coincidentally came out close to what you may have imagined of them from reading the story... but anyway, it's always fun to add some pictures to the words so, Enjoy the work!
Attachments
smallFWcharacters.jpg
The cast of ForestWish
smallFWcharacters.jpg (261.54 KiB) Viewed 2767 times
jjj999
Attack of the 50ft
Attack of the 50ft

Re: The ForestWish Cast

Postby Spam » Mon May 04, 2015 9:45 am

Heheh, what a crowdy place the forest became. :D
You can never be too big.
Spam