Little Red

A place for the artistic folks to post their latest creations and seek feedback.

Re: Little Red

Postby NeoVid » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:25 pm

And hey, it makes perfect sense for Granny to be played by someone who's used to being eaten by Amanda.

...I'd better stop right there.
Founder of the Macrophilia Overthinking Society
NeoVid
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby StarryAqua » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:57 am

Annnnnnd Macro Amanda is back! Can't wait to see how this goes. >:)
Humans are such easy prey!
StarryAqua
Rampage
Rampage

Postby TendoTwo » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:49 am

NeoVid wrote:...I'd better stop right there.

"Go On" - Brick

:wink:
TendoTwo
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby macrokat » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:16 pm

NeoVid wrote:And hey, it makes perfect sense for Granny to be played by someone who's used to being eaten by Amanda.

...I'd better stop right there.

Actually... pretty much nailed it. XD Not too many people would actually trust Amanda to put them in her mouth and not 'accidentally' swallow, so, Kat becomes the prime candidate. However that does NOT mean Kat trusts her completely in that regard either. She's just the one with the best chances.

Narzain, glad you enjoy it. And don't count too early, there's still a LOT more gratuitous fourth wall abuse yet to come. May take a while though, works been a killer this week so no new pages yet.

Mandude, glad you enjoy the sun's expression that was a last minute addition. The frame was done and there was a bit of empty space and I was debating whether to leave it empty or try and fill it. So I went back to that old friendly voyeuristic sun who is watching them all and getting a bit too involved. It does make a nice little background piece. :)
o..o ~squeak~
(\/)S
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TendoTwo » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:50 pm

Umm, I think he may have been implying something else. :oops:
TendoTwo
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby NeoVid » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:57 pm

TendoTwo wrote:
"Go On" - Brick

:wink:

"Just imagine I made a sexy double entendre!" -Moxxi
NeoVid
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby macrokat » Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:42 am

TendoTwo wrote:Umm, I think he may have been implying something else. :oops:

Lol oh I know. Answer is still valid for both. ;) Amanda is a macro by nature after all so they're not always the same size when they're playing around. And Kat really has to trust that Amanda won't lose herself in the moment.
o..o ~squeak~
(\/)S
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby StarryAqua » Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:37 am

macrokat wrote:Lol oh I know. Answer is still valid for both. ;) Amanda is a macro by nature after all so they're not always the same size when they're playing around. And Kat really has to trust that Amanda won't lose herself in the moment.

You'd think having Kali might change one's opinions in order not to upset others. Then again, I guess we don't know what Kali does in the background of things. :)
Humans are such easy prey!
StarryAqua
Rampage
Rampage

Postby NeoVid » Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:00 am

...Even though we know that both of Kali's parents are killers, I never thought about that.

Doesn't look like she inherited that from them, fortunately.

(And here we are, ruining this whole comic with serious ideas about characterization. )
NeoVid
Extinction Level Event
Extinction Level Event

Postby macrokat » Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:55 am

Oh no problem at all. I think discussing characters and development is fun.

So, quick summary for Kat and Amanda. They are not averse to killing and are in fact quite dangerous. However after being together a while, and deciding to have Kali, they have definitely softened. Kat lessened her work load and tries to play things a bit safer. Amanda tries to keep her urges and such under control. But old habits die hard.

As for Kali, she does not have those tendencies. Because she was raised blissfully ignorant of her mothers' pasts. Both Kat and Amanda had difficult and less than enjoyable childhoods. Because of that they decided to do their best to ensure Kali had the best 'normal' upbringing they could provide. This is also because they were scared their violent tendencies might carry over to Kali somehow.

With them keeping their pasts hidden from her and maintaining a 'normal' facade, that gave Kali a fairly carefree happy childhood. If anything they may have indulged her a bit much, resulting in Kali being a bit spoiled. Though you could also argue that's just her taking after her mothers. ;)

For the most part though, due to the foresight of Kat and Amanda, and their attempts to control amd soften themselves around her. Luckily Kali has not had to experience the hardships they have and is a much kinder person as a result. Though still sarcastic, somewhat spoiled, and slightly narcissistic. But she is surrounded by other women who follow the 'if you got it, flaunt it' philosophy so, kind of a given. ;)
o..o ~squeak~
(\/)S
macrokat
Site Admin
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Macro Art